Jealously ?

Soulmates

Junhyung POV

And they call me a player. This guy has two girls following him everywhere. Sulli and krystal invited me to join them for lunch but they are totally forgeting about me. They are walking together with hands in hands like they are fine with him having two 'girlfriends' *sigh* I thought I could have on because I am a bi but I prefer boys more than girls. But the whole school thought I was gay or something.

"So... how long have you guys have been dating ?" I asked them.

"Well i guess 1 year now ."Sulli and krystal said together.

"Wow, that's long. And you guys are okay with it?"I said

"Yeah, why would we be disturbed by it? We love each other so much."

"OKAY ! Enough with the love dovey stuff !I want to eat pizza!"Yoseob said rolling his eyes at both of them.

We went in to the pizza shop near to our school.

"I want a potato pizza with lots and lots of vegetables and 4 glass of coke ~" Yoseob said to the waiter with his ageyo. He is damn adorable!!!!!

"Coming right up. Seobie ~" The waiter said pinching his cheeks.The waiter knows his name ?

"Seobie?"

"Yeah, the waiter . His name is James . One of yoseobie's servents."Yoseob punched sulli's arm when she told me that.

"Servents?"

"Yup, His appa is rich."Krystal said playing with her hair.

"Krystal ! I told you he isn't that rich. He is just succesfull. "

"He is too. To bad your mom doesn't know that--"Yoseob stopped krystal from saying anything else by covering with his hand.

"HEY ! Don't do that to her!"

"Oh be quiet ! YOu guys are leaking out to much information."Yoseob said pouted. Why is my heart beating faster?

"I don't care ~ you will still love me even if I do that" Sulli said showing her tounge. I just want to killer her right then and now because Yoseob is mine ! Wait what am I saying?! Yoseob is not mine !

"yeah.. yeah yeah.." Yoseob said glaring at her .

After eating I sent yoseob home~

"Goodnight cutie~" I said winking at him.

"Goodnight junhyung. It's nice to see you."

"Your girlfriends were nice. I hope that you guys will be happy together. " I said and drove of before letting him say anything else. It hurts me when I see them talking all lovey dovey together about yoseobie.. And I got to check at the doctor why my heart stop beting every time yoseob smiles.. jesus..