Suprise !

Soulmates

Yoseob POV

"You how much I have cared for you right? And I would do anything for you. " Appa said to me slowly as we sat down on the mattress.

"I know. That's why I also know that you bugged the whole house when I was away and you had your men following me around. "

"Even though I can't be together with you always. You will always be my number one priority. "He hugged me thightly. I love him. He always knows what to say.

"I know appa. I know about the pictures. I know who sent them. I know everything.I am your son after all but what I want is for them to tell me what happen that night. Eventhough I knew what happen I still want to hear it from them."He nodded his head slightly in understandment.

"You know how he is. He maybe be too dumb to realise everything you want from him but he is loyal and he is kind and caring. I thought thats why you like him?"

"The first time I met him.... I felt my soul found 'the one'. You know code 1"Appa was a bit taken back when I said he was a code 1.

"Are you sure?"I nodded my head. He sighed and then after a while there was a slight chuckle coming out from his mouth.

"You know he even asked me what was code 1."

"Did you tell him?"I shook my head. It was not time yet. I have to find the right time to tell him. Now is not the time.

"What about doojoon?"

"I think he likes hyunseung and hyunseung is cancelling his wedding with jiyong because jiyong was cheating on him again."He patted my back and stood up. I took it as my cue to stand up too.

"Doojoon, I can handle him. I think a wedding might be cancelled. I am sorry appa."

"Don't worry about it. And dont forget tomorrow. Your mother, I mean that monster that left us invited to meet her brand new family. Make sure you bring, junhyung, doojoon, and hyunseung ouh and maybe Yong Yinnie. That cutie pie. You have to let me babysit her some time. I mean you keep giving her too doojoon's side of the family." Thats because when you get to babysit, you will teach her what you taught me when I was 3. Shooting targets.

"Neh, appa. Say hi to the stepmonster for me."

"Stop calling her stepmonster." Appa said stopping himself from walking out of my bedrooms door.

"I wont and you know you like it when I actually ask about that stepmonster and her son."

"I think her son got a little crush on you.."

"Tell luhan...I can set him up with sehun if he wants. Heehehehehehe. You know the one that is in exo m." Appa chuckled and closed my bedroom door. I lied down on the bed. Now what should I do?

"Daddy~" I heard Yinnie from the other side of the door. I told her that she should come in.

"Are you having a fight with appa and ahjussi doojoon." Yinnie said pouting. I kissed the pout of hers and hugged her thightly.

"Ani. But don't tell your appa and ahjussi doojoon that okay?"She nodded her head. She is just so cute. It must be from my side. :P junhyung is never cute. He is handsome.

"Now. Go and get ready. Its time to eat." She got off from my lap and run off to her room. One by one... I see... Daniel, minho, Key, onew, taemin, junhyung and doojoon come in the room.

"You know. Me, Minkey, Ontae are here because we have something to tell you. And this is very important we tell you first since you are our gang leader." Daniel said starting off.

"Me and Minho, we are getting married!" Key said bouncing up and down. I smiled. I was truely happy for them.

"Ehmm!" Onew said clearing his not so stuffy throat.

"Ouh, I almost forget." Taemin said. He was also joining us jumping up and down for joy. Only daniel,minho and onew who didn't bounce and kept a cool face on. With that said, Onew stared wide eyes at his lover.

"How can you forget such an important day?" Onew asked looking closer to taemins face.

"I-I was to excited.!"

" Ontae is also getting married and its the wedding after my wedding. Isn't that awesome?" I shook my head and looked at the two people have been quiet through out the whole conversation.

"Why are you guys here for?"

"I sleep here!" Doojoon said amiditiaely putting his hand up.

"I-I-I never mind."Junhyung said with a pout.

"Ouh daniel. Tell doojoon, junhyung and hyunseung that they are going to have dinner with my eomma tomorrow." Daniel stared at me wide eyes for awhile but stopped and said"S-Sure thing seobie. Bye" Then he pushes everybody out of the room.

No one's PoV

After they all went out of the room, Daniel glared at doojoon and junhyung. All of them went down to sit on the couch.

"Hyungie~ I am scared. Yoseob hyung was never this scary. " Taemin said. Scared out of his witts clinging on to onew.

"I don't know which I am more scared about. The fact that yoseob didn't acknowleadge doojoon and junhyung in the room or his mother is back in town." Daniel said shoving a disapproving look from daniel which made both junhyung and doojoon cower into fear.

"What did you do this time junhyung ?" Minho sighed and looked at the both of them joining daniel.

The boys were just as scared at taemin was. If possible, double the times scared. Minho and Daniel being mad.. together and targeting the same person.

"It all happened like this..." Junhyung said finally surredering to them.

Flashback~

Doojoon and junhyung was tired of this. They need to figure out what is going to happen in the future. And junhyung wants yoseob. That's for sure.

"Look what the cat dragged in..." Junhyung said slurring after drinking a few shot at the baar.

"You called me here moron." Doojoon said rolling his eyes.

"Let's sitttttt dowwwwwwnnn." Junhyung said pulling doojoon to a sit. Luckly they didn't fall on the way there.

"What is it that you want to talk about junhyung." Doojoon said tapping his shoes. The music was loud and thumping on to junhyung's ears. He couldn't think straight. And to make it worse he was drunk.

"I want to marry yoseob. "

"What?" Junhyung threw up at the floor and felt sober a bit.

"I want to marry yoseob."

"And I want a magic unicorn, come on junhyung. DOn't play games."

"No, I am serious. I want to marry yoseob. You don't have to marry him. Let me marry him. And I know you have fallen in love with hyunseung. Hyunseung told me you guys kissed. But you were like ... you couldn't decide... "

"Wh-what do you know about anything? I am not letting yoseob go to just some lunetic that broke yoseob's heart once."

"I promise I wont ever break it again. DOn't worry."Junhyung said pouring a shot for doojoon and him.

"I can't. This is just to much."

"Think about it."Then a waiter came by to them.

"We are handing out free drinks. Here are your. Enjoy ." He left a purple and green coloured drink. after doojoon and junhyung drink the drink. They both felt their eyelids heavy. Then they both out. The next day, doojoon and junhyung woke up and in bed with each other.  Since that day, they both didn't want to even think about that particular moment.

End of flashback~

"Really? YOU should have told yoseob this! Not make him more anrgy ?!" Key finally burst. Minho Calmed his lover by hugging him by the waist.

"We were going to tell him. But we just... didn't know if its the right thing to do."

"So have you guys made a desicion yet?"

"What desicion?"Doojoon said raising an eyebrow at daniel.

"Junhyung wants to marry yoseob remember and you like hyunseung."

"I-I-...."