Blackmail

Soulmates

Junhyung POV

Tomorrow.I hate tomorrow.Its supposed to be a very special day tomorrow but I am going to regret what I am going to do tomorrow.

Flashback~

No one's POV

It's almost been 1 year Junhyung and Yoseob have been dating. People were amazed that yoseob..could change Junhyung. They were special together.Hara and Candy put up a gang and decided that they should disturb yoseob everyday and call him names.Yoseob didn't fight back.He hates fighting and Junhyung respect that.Junhyung and Yoseob were always understanding to each other.They might have faught a few times but end up in the same way they possibly do. In LOVE.

 

"Look, junhyung you have to forget it.She is not worth it.I have bigger issues to deal with right now..And I want you to be  there. Beside me.Ready to comfort me anyway you can."Yoseob said to junhyung after junhyung witness a fight between yoseob and Hara. Hara has had it.. she called yoseob a and all.... but yoseob just stood there and did nothing.

"I know but this is just going way out of line. You heard her! She called you a damn -"Junhyung didn't get to finish his sentence when suddenly yoseob kissed junhyung so that he couldn't talk.

"I don't want you to say it.Never in my life you would ever say it okay? You hear that Junnie.I love you and thats all thats matter."Yoseob said placing his forehead on to junhyungs forehead to savour their moment together.

"Just this once? Come on.. I wont do anything to her. just talking? Okay?"Junhyung pushed the matter futher.Yoseob chuckled.Just when he thought he got junhyung wrapped around his fingers.

"Junhyung~ I don't need you to talk to anybody for me.. I have sulli to that for me."Yoseob chuckled

"AHEM ! I AM NOT YOUR SERVENT MR.YANG!" Just then sulli heard everything well mostly the part where sulli had to do yoseob's talking.

"OH NO~"Yoseob chuckled and ran away.. While laughing ? Sulli quickly ran after him and left junhyung behind.

"I see that finally left.This place is now filthy because of that damn ."Candy chuckled.Hara and Candy's gang was hiding and was waitting for yoseob to leave so they can suppositely unbrain wash ..Junhyung's 'Brainwashed Brain'.(OKay sorry if that was confusing)

"Junhyung... I know you want this.Come on, you love it when I do this when that have not appeared."Hara said wrapping her leg on to junhyung thighs and went up and down.

"Let go of me you ."Junhyung said.

"I don't tend to and the only here is Yoseob. That stupid son of a yoseob." Hara said caressing junhyungs chest .Suddenly, Candy kissed him on the lip and of the girls in their gang took a picture.

"WHAT THE HELL! DELETE THAT STUPID PICTURE."Junhyung screamed to the girl who was holding the picture.

"No~ IF you want it come and get it."Candy said.. She slid the picture in her pants.

"What do you guys want?"Junhyung knew he couldn't take the pic