I am not letting you go

Soulmates

Yoseob POv

 I stood outside of the house. Junhyung who found out where I live keeps bugging me asking to meet him so we could 'talk'. I is there to talk? How he was happy with hyunseung ? Doojoon doesn't even know all these stuff since he went to America of a week.

"How long have you been standing there?" I heared him ask me from a distance. I sighed deeply and walked over to him.

"5 minutes. Now what is it that you want to talk about?" I said iritated. He doesn't know how much pain he brings when I see him. The urge to hug him and say that he should love me instead.

"Can we go inside or to a cafe or some thing? It's kinda cold." Junhyung said.

"Come in my house. I'll bring us some coffee." I said bringing him into the house. He sounds like cares for me very much... I wonder if that is all just a lie?

"Yoseob, Have you I mean... I um... I have you talked you Daniel? I knew you both were best friends back then." Junhyung said akwardly while rubbing his neck.

"Yeah, he told me." I feel bad for him. It was 3 years ago, Daniel was talking on and on about his career as a singer. How he is going to be famous. I finally had the courage to ask him what's been on my mind for the past 5 years.

Flashback~

"When I am famous I am  asinger you would be saying how cool I was when I was with hanging out with you." Daniel said over the phone.

"Daniel.... " I said debating with myself wether I should ask or not.

"And then your kids will be all like why is Daniel ahjussi better than you?" Daniel said . He couldn't hear me.

"Daniel..."

"You will be all like, I thought him everything he knows and they would be like Appa is a liar... Daniel hyung is awesome !" Daniel siad laughing on the other end.

"DANIEL!" You decieded that was enough. The only way you could move on was to ask about him.

"How is Junhyung?" There a long silence.

"Since you left... He wasn't that friendly anymore. He started skipping school but he was very close to this kid, umm what's his name?"

"Hyunseung?"

"Yeah. He was very close and protective of the kid. I swear I wanted to punch him for breaking your heart but I know that you still like him didn't you" You could feel your heart break into a milllion pieces.

"Ouh... yeah."

" Don't sound to sad. But rumor has it that he is close to that guy because he had no one to lean on except that person because his Family just died. His mother died first and did you know he had a sister? Yeah she died to. Leukimia." Yung Yin is dead?

"When did this happen?" I started to worry. Junhyung was very close to his sister. If anything had happen to her.... junhyung would change. A lot.

"1 year ago but the effect is still there. Junhyung stopped going to school and kept meeting hyunseung after school last week." I guess hyunseung will be junhyung's ray of sunshine now.

"Okay. I need to go. My dad is calling me."I lied. I didn't want to talk to daniel anymore. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I wanted to be alone.

End of flashback~

"She kept on asking me when am I going to bring you over again... She reallly wanted to play with you."Junhyung eyes was sparkling. I felt my heart melted at the site.

"She did?"I felt so guilty....

"Yeah.... but she found out that you moved after a few week before she died. She said she hopes that she would meet some day. She said she didn't care if she was in the grave or not... She hopes you would visit her. I made me promise. I couldn't do anything about it. It was all my fault. After eomma died... she started to get sick.. I couldn't bring her to the hospital since we don't have an insurance and the bill was just to high for me to pay." I looked at him. He had his face buried in his hand.

"I am sorry."

"Don't worry.I stopped going to school for awhile. I had to go to work. And then after Yung Yin ..... died. Hyunseung's family took me in. I started to go to school again and studied hard to I could make Yinnie proud and Help the Jang's out with the house." And now your part of their family. I don't know why I am getting jealous.

"That's great. Not the part where Yinnie died ofcourse."I said. He stood up.

"Where are you going?" I watched him grab his coat.

"I am going to visit her. Come along if you want." Junhyung said not bothered to look at me and wore his coat.

"Is it far?" He turned to look at me. His face was just handsome. His eyes showed nothing more that vulnerablelity.It made my heart beat faster.

" No. It's near the park where you both met."Junhyung answered and opened the door. The cold breeze blew in. Should I go see Yung Yin after all this time?

"W-Wait. I'll come with you." I stuttered.

"Hurry.I have to make dinner for seungie's mom and dad. They are coming back this week." Junhyung said and walked out of the house. It's seungie now?

"Seungie... I wish I was hyunseung right now." I mumbled. Junhyung was already outside. I grabbed my coat and car keys and then I wore my shoes.

"Will ride my car." I said to junhyung. He just nodded his head and walked into my car. What has gotten into him?

The park where yoseob first met Yung Yin~

 

No one's POV

Yoseob got out of the car with junhyung and saw no one at the park. It was snowing...

"Hey, Yinnie~ I am back. Are you happy that I brought yoseob along? He really misses you." Junhyung said to the tree. It wrote The loving sister of mine. He told yoseob that Yung Yin's body got creamated when he was at work. He didn't get to say his last goodbye to his sister at all.

"Annyeong Yinnie ah! Did you miss me? I missed you. Your oppa was very sad that you left him here alone? Are you happy there?  I promise I would not leave your oppa didn't I yinnie~ Mianhae.. I won't do it again." Yoseob said with teary eyed. He smiled at the tree and looked to his left to see junhyung but junhyung wasn't there.

"Junnie?" Yoseob said looking around. He turned around and saw a body lying on the bench.

"JUNNIE!" Yoseob shout which caught junhyung's attention right away. Yoseob looked into junhyung stood up and walked to the tree and yoseob.

"Want to go back now?" Junhyung said. His eyes were swallon and red. He had  red and puffy nose.

"No. We can stay here a little longer." Yoseob said holding junhyung's hand and brought junhyung to sit down infront of the tree.Suddenly, Junhyung leaned on to yoseob's face. The sudden movement made yoseob to fall back. Junhyung pinned yoseob down and leaned to yoseob's face again.

"I am not letting you go again. I have lost you to many times. I am not going to lose you now."Junhyung said more like a mere whisper. Yoseob's heart was beating so fast so was junhyung's. They both parted their lips and both closed their eyes.