How they first met..

Soulmates

Yoseob POV

Aish, eomma and appa is fighting again. *Sigh* I wished they didn't went this far making me move schools.. What is the matter with them? Eomma wants to be a singer whats so bad about that? Appa dont want to be gone public so? What is so hard about that? Eomma can be a singer but that doesn't mean that eomma have to reveal us if she is to ashamed of appa's work.They are fighting everyday.. and I even heard that eomma has another man. Do they know what they are doing? Don't they know how this will effect me? Don't they care about me.

"Hello, you must be yoseob. My name is Daniel. I am in the student council and your tour guide. I heard you are from australia.I hope you like Korea as much as you like Australia." A guy said in perfect english.He came up to me. I was sitting outside the principle office like the principle told me too.

"Annyeong, Yoseob immida. I know how to speak in korean too so you don't have to talk english with me." I said giving my best smile to him.

"Wow, you speak korean so fluently. Use must have used korean everyday then. I hope you and I can be great friends."Daniel said giving his hand to yoseob.

" YO! Daniel. Come on! We have to go. " Another guy came up to daniel grabbing his hand.

"wait! Minho ! I need to bring yoseob with me!" Daniel said pulling back his hand from minho.

"Fine. Hey, cutie . Can you walk faster? We have the 5th session later and that teacher goes crazy when you are late to class.

"Umm.. Okay." cutie?

At class.

"So your from australia?"

" Yup. I had to move because of my parents.."It nice getting  to know minho and Daniel. Minho has a boyfriend named Key. And Daniel.. well daniel is sometimes dense.

"Do they have work here or something ?"

"No, it's kinda personal. And I really don't know you both well. "

"Oh, I get it. Oh and before you go in. There is a guy that you should really stay away from.. but i will tell you later." Daniel went barging in the room shouting 'YO ! Miss Kim'

" Daniel why are so late?" The teacher which I assume as Miss Kim said.

"I had to pick up the new kid. He is from Australia." Said Daniel excitedly

"Fine, Tell him to come in and you go and sit on your seat."

"Neh!" Daniel said cheerfuly and run back to me telling me to go in.I went in and the teacher told me to introduce myself to the class but before I could say anything else another guy barging in just like Daniel did. OMG He is hot.

"Sorry, Miss Kim. I had to go to the principle office just now."

"Yes the principle already told me. I hoped you learned your lesson Yong Junhyung. People do not tell their teachers to off and dyed the pool pink and put frogs in the girls locker room."

"Yes , I did miss kim. Oh, Hey there cutie pie. What's your name." The boy named Junhyung said to me.

"Um..."

" Yong Junhyung go sit down so he could introduce himself." Miss kim said

"Annyeong . Yoseob immida. I from australia but you don't have to speak english with me. I hope you will treat me well." I bowed down and the teacher told me to sit next to Daniel.

"Yoseob . The one that minho was going to warn you about was Yong Junhyung . He is a player and a bully. He is gay so he might hit on you and he will do anything to get what he wants."

"Okay..."

=skip class=

" Hey , seobie. How about we go talk for a while? I would love to get to know you."Junhyung said to me.

"No, thank you. I need to see someone. I have a lot of things to do."

"Aww.. come on. Just one hour ?"

"I can't I really have to meet someone !"

"Who? Daniel? Minho ? or is it Key?" Junhyung said rasing his eyebrows.

"no. they have a meeting."i said packing my stuff.

"i am sure as hell that you don't know anyone else in this school besides them and maybe me?"

"I have to g--"

"YOSEOB!"I heard krystal calling me ! ! it her your late tone ! damn you junhyung ! 

" hey sweetie ! I will be there just a moment ! I have to talk to this guy here!" i told krystal... trying to calm her down making her face soften a bit ! 

" i am not responsible if sulli going crazy in the car ! "

" neh ! " i shouted . I wait until she went out of the class room ... she maybe my best friend but i am not going to calm her girlfriend /eomma ! 

"who was that ?"

" krystal . She is my childhood friend." i said absentmindedly not noticing junhyung giving a worried look.

" whos sulli ?"

" she is my girl ..she takes are of me .."

"why would she take ---"

"YAH! YOSEOB ! I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE !!!  COME OUT NOW !!! YOU BETTER NOT BE MAKING OUT ON YOUR FIRST DAY!!! " sulli screamed from outside the hall... i would tell you what happened the last time she barged in on me like that but thats another story ... and she doesnt want history to repeat its self ...