8 years later, We meet again

Soulmates

Yoseob's POV

I sighed deepely. A busy day today. I dropped my body on the queensize bed  I am sharing with Doojoon, My fiance. I looked beside my bedside.A small handmade teddy bear smiling . All stitched up. I would never forget you, junhyung. Your my first love.

"Seobie ! Come down." I heard doojoon voice boomed through the hall way. I quickly came down stairs.

"Doojoonie... You're home?" I said smiling at the sight of doojoon sitting on the couch.

"Neh. So are you ready for the last thing on our list before we get married?" Doojoon said as he pulled me down to sit next to him.

"And what would that be?" I said adjusting my position.

"Our Fitting." Doojoon said.

"Fitting?" I looked at him. He can't be serious. We just have to buy a tux. I shook my head at him. He and his crazy idea's

"Or do you want to check our honeymoon?" Doojoon started to teased me.

" Fitting would be fine. You tend to get y when I mention a night out." I spat at him. I know doojoon is holding it in. He knows I am still inlove with someone else. He said slowly I would love him.

"I don't deserve you." I said looking up to him. He kissed my forehead.

"But I deserve you." He chuckled. He then carried me bridal style to our bedroom.

"Go. Get changed. I want to see you in a tux. You will be the star of the day. Everyone will look at you."He whispered to me. I nodded my head. I got off of him and went to the bathroom. I wanted junhyung to be first and last. But I guess fate is just to cruel. It doesn't want me to be happy. It wants junhyung to have someone better than me. Someone like hyunseung. His pretty, great dancer like junhyung and he doesn't have a dark background like me....

 

 

                                                                                    (o.0)/\(@.@)/ YAY!

 

 

"Wah! Ipuda." Doojoon said when I walked out of the changing room.

"YaH! How can I be beautiful? " I said blushing widely at him. I hate people calling me beautiful. Cute I can stand but beautiful? I am a boy!

"Mian." He said with his hands up in the air. I chuckled at his action.

"Yoseob? Is that you? Cincha? " Is that junhyung?

"Omo, Jun-jun- Junhyung. What are you doing here?"I stuttered when I finally realised who it was.

"This is the famous Yong Junhyung you keep talking about?" Doojoon said pointing at Junhyung.

"Your first love?" He said again. Junhyung and me just stared at each other. He looked so different.

"Junnie. Are you found--- Yo-Yoseob." Suddenly came out hyunseung from nowhere.

"Nice to meet you again." I said bowing to them. I could feel junhyung's piercing stare.

"Doojoon, meet Yong Junhyung and Jang hyunseung. Both are my old classmates back before I moved to America." I siad Introducing them to doojoon.

"And you are?" Junhyung after a long time of akward silence asked.

"Yoon Doojoon, Yoseob's Fiance." Doojoon said extending his arm for junhyung to shake. For awhile junhyung didn't shake his hands at all with doojoon so hyunseung took doojoon's hand and shook it for junhyung.

"It's nice to meet you. H-How are you?" Right now? Terrible. I feel like crying my eyes out.

"I have been great. I see that you have gotten together? Was it after or before? Huh, Junhyung? I think you know what I mean." I said acting cool infront of them. Not letting them win and see me break down.

"I -I-I.." Before junhyung could say anything else dooojoon's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Ah... Neh, ouh... He is right here with me wae?"

"Ouh arraso." Doojoon said nodding his head.It's not like the caller saw you nodding your head you pabo ah !

"Who was that?" I asked him. I totally forgot about the question I asked junhyung.

"It was eomma. She said to come by at your place so we could discuss the seating and she said she is ready to give 'your something old' today." Doojoon said.

"When are you guys getting married?"Hyunseung said smiling. THAT .... calm down yoseob. Its now the past. Lets them be happy. Seriously fate is a B***

"Next month tuesday. You guys should come. Here I have an extra invite. My friend couldn't come better make use of the card I guess." Doojoon said uncomfrotably. I nudged him a little. He just looked down on me and winked. I jusut mentally slap myself and shook my head.

"Until we meet again." Doojoon said as he passed the invite and grabbed my arm thightly and left the store.What is he planning?