I am Back

Soulmates

Junhyung POV

Ahh, I miss him so much. The further we where apart the bigger our love was. I miss him so much.1 more week and he would be back.Did I tell you how much I miss him already? Wait does it even matter? I still love him so much.

"Junhyung, I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me?" Candy, a new exchanged student asked me.I have been a good boy and focus on my studies and always come to school like yoseob always taught me.. I miss him.

"I am sorry, candy. I am still waiting for my cutie to come back."I told her nicely.

"Are you trying to let me go easy... using some fake guy that I have never seen ?"Candy suddenly burst.I have never seen her so mad.

"Yes. I mean no. Cutie is someone I care about. If you want to see him you can wait next week. His coming back. "I told her. Hugging her.

"Owww... come on junhyung just one date..and I will not bother you anymore please?"Candy said sweetly.She reminds me so much of yoseob.But no one can beat yoseob.

"Come on. Just once... Or not I will ask infront of your class and let Daniel oppa tell that oppa you are in love with. ADn how do you even know if you are truly in love with Cutie oppa?"Candy.. always stuborn..

"Because he has made the man I am today."

"BUT  friends can also change people. Please just ONE date. And I will shut my mouth up."

"no." I simply said to her.

"How about I show you a picture of cutie oppa with someone else?"No, you wouldn't find one because I know he loves me so much. But he is the twisted prince. Any guy in the underworld want to date him. His gang can smuggle anything to anywhere.

"You won't find one.Just like how you can't find me."A familiar voice said. I turned my head around and saw nothing just Hara and her gang talking and whispering to each other. They have not stopped following me since yoseob left.

"What are you looking for jaesoon? " I know that mocking voice anywhere.But I cant seem to find him.

"Yoseob." I mumured.. I am sure I am not dreaming because I heard his voice twice.

Suddenly, a group of women came to us.I reconised some of them.. there was sulli and krystal... and those ninja girls that was threaten to kill me if I don't tell them where yoseob is and where his ice cream was. I can't remember their names...

"JUNNIE!" Yoseob suddenly pounced on me.Candy was shocked.

"CUTIE!"

"How much times do I have to tell you stop calling me that. I hate that name.. it like you are mocking me."He rolled his eyes.GOD oh how much I miss him.

"Come on, its a compliment not something else."I told him. pulling his waist beside me.. Candy was still shocked by the whole thing and sulli and krystal send the other girls back home and they stood beside yoseob like they have been there the whole semester and so does yoseob.

"So this is the guy you are picking over the hot candy?" candy said not believing anything.

"first, you are not hot and what kind of name is candy?Second, yes. yoseob is a smart kid and is brilliant. you might have to take my advice and not make him angry .

"I am back b*"Yoseob said as he turned to Hara and Candy eying both of them.