dont know what the titile should be..

Soulmates

Next day~

No one's Pov

 Yoseob walked to school and saw junhyung leaning at the school gate. He smirked and ran over to junhyung who was leaning on the gate wall with his eyes closed.Just then yoseob got and idea and pushed junhyung at his right side while yelling 'Yah!'. Junhyung fell down and looked at yoseob in disbelif!

"Hey junnie..Why are sitting on the ground? You know that is dirty right?"Yoseob said innocently like he has no idea whats going on.

"What the hell?! You pushed me ! I know it dirty ! I am not five ! And why are you so late?"junhyung said annoyed

"I am not late. We have an hour before school starts." Yoseob said looking at his watch.

"Oh, really? Ok then. I guess we still have some time. "

"For what?"

"You said you want to change me right? Then before you make changes in me I thought that maybe you should know a little bit about me..Come on follow me . But I won't promise that I won't make a move on you."Junhyung smirked looking at yoseob from up and down.

"I trust you" Yoseob teased junhyung by wiggling his when he walked towards a bench which made junhyung bite his lips.

"Damn.. this cutie is somthing " Junhyung mumble but yoseob didn't hear

"Come on. I will show you where it is."Junhyung said as he leads yoseob to the back of the school which no one ever enters because it was rumored to be where junhyung would lure girls and boys in and thier blood. And you wouldn't believe who started the rumor. It was the famous Yong Junhyung himself.

" Omo! Junnie!This place is beautiful.!" Yoseob said in bewilderment ! The place had a tree and the tree was decorated with paper hanging on to their leaf.it was in different colours and the image turned into a huge colour toned heart. And if you face the wall you can see the beautiful graffiti on the wall. It was a young cute and adorable girl.

"Who is that?"

" Someone important to me .. I would love to tell you but I wont. She is someone very important that no one knows her. But I tell you one thing though.. her mother is a nice lady and if you win this bet you can ask to meet her if you want. I would be glad to let you meet her and her mother."Junhyung said admiring the picture

"Then I want that as my wining .." Yoseob grin.

"Are you sure?" Junhyung said questioningly .

"Yes.I can see you love her very much but one question.. how old is she ?" Yoseob said to junhyung looking at him in the eye.

"she  is 5 years old."

"She looks sweet."

"yes she is.. And I know where you going with this cutie..I am not going to give some sort of clue anymore." JUnhyung said smilling . for the first time he smile was sincere .

" The Yong Junhyung has a soft side in him."Yoseob smiled at that thought.

"Umm.. junhyung you were willing to confess something to me so now is my turn. A little bit about what is going on in my life so I want you to remember not to give up and try to be nice once in a while for me if I suddenly move to another country or maybe if you are that unlucky you would get to see my darkside which doesn't really come not if something bad happen."

"Dark side?"He questionly asked.

"yes, now do you want to listen or not?"

"Sure.. it can't be that bad.. Are you like some prince in some world?"Junhyung said sarcasticly

"Actually, I am a prince but in the underground world. My father is Yang Almighty. I am the Twisted prince. "

"yeah and my mother is a pony ! come on seob ! You cant be ruthless  Twisted Prince ! " junhyung said laughing it all of 

" do you know why they call me twisted prince? "

" no but i heard legends .. "

"i am called the twisted prince because outside i may look like a person who cant hurt a fly but in the inside there is the demon in disguise."i said he looked at me for a moment with pure shock but soon recovered and asked me another question .

" then if you are really the twisted prince why dont you tell me why were you originally called 'the caffiene'?" junhyung said smirking . he thought that because the twisted prince was a legend that people might already know the truth behind that name 'the caffiene ' only a few know about it and those few were junhyung . 

"beacuse everytime my victims want to sleep they couldnt because they will be thinking of me and when or how will i toture them . it was amusing... seeing those people suffer . i am not saying you i do this for fun but if try to hurt my appa i will beat him up like there is no tomorrow and let him go and just see how he suffered. " yoseob eyes turn in to a shimmer junhyung looked at yoseob from head to top ! 

" so my cutie is the twisted prince huh? "junhyung smirked 

" first of all i am not a  your 'cutie '  and secondly if you really dont want to believe me then fine ... i dont care !" yoseob said sadly and walked out from that place but when he was a bout to go out junhyung stop him by holding his wrist .

"okay-okay... i am sorry look ... it just hrd to process cutie ...come on we made a deal you want to back out now?"

" ..."

"I'll take that as a no.Come on , dont be mad? How about i treat you some ice cream ?" junhyung said 

" fine but i want four scoops!" yoseob said pouting 

"if you keep up with the cute faces i think i wont be able to stop myself... seobie-shi"junhyung whispered to yoseob which made him a bit because junhyung's hot breath was so close to him.

"uh-uh... I-I" yoseob tried to speak but he was stunned by the movement that junhyung made .

" come in cutie ! I thought you wanted four scoops ?" junhyung chuckled as yoseob came back to reality and came rushing to him .

"what's so funny ?"yoseob said clueless

" nothing now come on !"