Misunderstanding.

Soulmates

Doojoon PoV

Aish! It's getting uncomfortable to be near with junhyung after what happen. I mean who wouldn't be. I could tell junhyung is thinking the same thing. I want to tell yoseob but I don't really remember much of what happen so there was nothing to tell.

"Doojoon, Call junhyung and tell him that Yinnie is going on a school field trip this weekend and he doesn't have to come here for a while." Yoseob said while picking up yinnie's toys on the floor.

"Why should I do it? And I thought you like Junhyung being here?" I said. I am not understand this whole ordeal. Its just to weird for yoseob to not see junhyung at all. And use Yinnie as an excuse.

"Because I have to go tuck yinnie in to bed and go take a shower. You already showered so let me have my bubble bath." Yoseob said looking at me. His face was blank. I don't know what he is thinking. Did he find out some how? That junhyung and me found ourselves in bed with only boxers on? I couldn't remember properly what happen but I knew defintely that junhyung and me didn't sleep together.

"Yoseob. Its been a month since you last saw junhyung. Every time he came for a play date you went to eat out with Minho, Daniel and Key." I hold on to his hand before he could walk away from me again.

"What happen between you and junhyung last month?" He suddenly asked with his death glare.

"N-nothing." I stuttered.I hate seeing yoseob's death glare. It was so dark and angry and cute at the same time.

"Then what are these?" Yoseob said showing pictures of me and junhyung hugging each other and on bed with each other.Where did he get these?

"Yoseob ! It's not what you think!" I said trying to explain. He pushed me out of our room and locked the door.

"YOU TUCK IN  Yinnie tonight! And you sleep on the couch too!" Yoseob screamed from the other side of the door. I couldn't fix this. It was too bad. The only person that could fix this was his appa and ........ Junhyung. Who should I call?

"I think I should call both. "I said to myself and called both junhyung and my soon- to- be - father - inlaw. A few mintues later a black sedan came infront of the house and two person came infront of the car door and opened the door. I guess mr.Yang is here.

"Son, what makes you call me in the middle of the night? Is everything okay? Is Yinnie okay?" He said hasitly after I let his men and him in.

"Yinnie is okay but... Yoseob... he is misunderstanding something. I will tell you the whole story.... when junhyung arrives." I said to him. He nodded his head and looked at his men. Telling to do stuff like run errands and sent them home.

"I will go check on yoseob right now." He said and I nodded.

" I will go and make us some coffee." He nodded and went upstairs.

 

No one's pov

Mr. Yang went upstairs and knocked on the door.

"I told you that you are sleeping on the couch today didn't I?!" Yoseob shouted. Mr. Yang laughed at his son's childishness.

"Is that a way to talk  to your husband? Seobie?" mr. Yang tease from the other side of the door. Yoseob's face was red in embaressment and slowly open to comfirm hsis worse night mare came true. His father coming in between when he is angry with doojoon. He rarely shows his angry side to his father. But this was just pure embaressment.

"Hehehe. Appa~ What are you doing here?" Yoseob said slowly and faked laugh. Mr.Yang grinned and nudged yoseob shoulder.

" Relax. I just came to check up on you." In yoseob's mind he was practically cursing doojoon for calling his appa.

"Want some coffee? I could make you some coffee? " Yoseob said trying hard not to practically kill doojoon right now.

" Doojoon... is making the coffee. Infact, I have something to tell you." Mr. Yang said coming into yoseob's room and shut the door and locked it thightly.

 

 

                                                                 ~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~
 

 

 

A few mintues later, junhyung came and sat down with doojoon. Yoseob and Mr. Yang is having a deep conversation in their room.