Before you leave ~

Soulmates

yoseob pov

 "Yoseob before you leave.. Can we actually have our first date?"Junhyung said while we were cuddling on the couch.We were in his house and we were waiting for his mother and little sister to come back from the cake store.It was his little sister's birthday.

"I am leaving in a few weeks. I think we have plenty time to go out on dates."I told him.

"No, I want our first date special and would make you remember me always. We will have our first hug and first kiss there."

"Then what was the kiss I got when you told me you loved me?"Wasn't that our first kiss?

"That is a dimple .. on a kiss."The hell ? WHy is it called a dimple?

"A dimple?"I asked. Seriously not getting it at all.

"Yeah, It like the one that I am going to give to you right now."He kissed  dimpled me on the lips.Savouring and amazed how perfect my lips touched his.

"I would like that.. Yong Junhyung~"I sang and just in time.. his mother and sister just arrived home.

To the first DAtE~

I was so nervous for our first date ...i realy dont want to mess this up *ring **ding **dong * My doorbell rang ~ junnie is here ! ahhh >.< 

"cooming !" I shouted an were a blue and green t-shirt with skinny jeans . Ah I look horrible . 

" i thought i told you , i hate those flowers ! I want the exact one I asked for delivered to xxx restaurant ." I heard junnie said trough the door . i opened the door and  saw junnie wearing a Chefs uniform ?

 

"Are you goin to wear that?" I said pointing to his outfit.

" Oh no ~ I wanted to see if I can use your kitchen for a while."He said grinning . Are we eating here?

"Sure.. Come in .." I said opening the door wider so that he can come in . Maybe this is my chance to change my clothes.

" Thanks. And can you do me one favor ? Don't come inside the kitchen kay? Thanks !" He said bringing his things inside the house .

 

After a few hours~

It's been 2 hours  and I am here watching tv while junhyung is in the kitchen doing something! Arhhh ! Worst Date ever!

"Seobie! Come in here quick! Later we have a reservation waitting for us!" What ?! I  thought we were eating in? ARHH!!!!! My tummy is hungry :(
"Junnie ! What have you been doing in there that took about 2 hours?" I said making my way to the kitchen.

"TADA !"He suprised me with a cake and a present . OMO! The cake look so delicious !

"Here! Made this for you and the present you have to open later . When it's time ."He said after seeing me that I had all eyes on the present . :(

"wae?"
"Because I want this date to be special " He said grinning at me ...

"Ne.." I said sadly trying to make him feel guilty..

"Good boyfriend ! Now Let's get the cake and get moving ..."He doesn't even CARE (~_~")

We went on his car . We talked long about how daniel would be dating first and how shy we were to confess to each other . I didn't realise that we had arrive our destination.OMO !!!! It's so beautiful!!! (Imagine you see there are blue daisies making a road and leading to a table that had delicious food in it )

"You made all this ?" I said as he pulled a seat for me..

" Ne... Like I said.. I want this to be special ... " He sat down on his seat and we ate. The food was amazing and the view was amazing !

"So... do you like it?"He said as we finished our dinner ..

"Like it?! I love it !" I said ..

"You think love this ? How about the entertainment after this ? "He said pointing to a mat that was located near the sea side.What is he planning now ?

"Here. " He said handing me a hot cocoa and put a blanket around us to keep us warm . Just as I about to say what was going on .. I heard fireworks. NO way! I looked up and that was not an odinary firework .But the fireworks spelled out something that made me wanna scream with joy ....it said 'Saranghae Yang Yoseob ! Will you be my boyfriend?'I looked at him but I saw him still looking at the sky so I turned back to the sky and say another sentence ...' Your Junnie Love's you! Never Leave him KAy?'I laughed at that.

"SO .. What is your answer?" He said. I kissed him .The kiss wasn't rough, demanding or lust . It was filled with love , passion and need . His tounge roomed inside my wet cavern not leaving any spot un touched . I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepened the kiss . We stopped after we both needed air.

"That's my answer "I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

" Gomawo  seobie ~ " he said pulling me for a hug. Then he let go and took out the present he showed me at my house.

" Here. Did you even wonder why there was blue daisies on the cake ?" He said

"Ani.. Why were there blue daisies on the cake?"

" Open the present first." I opened the present and the present showed a couple ring .

 and a

"you see... when I see blue daises ...they look so beautiful ,cute,bright and if they can talk I bet they are happy go lucky and What I like the most is that when I see them .. I can't stop thinking about you ... and this is a simbol that won't forget because this is the simbol of our love." he continued

"Look closely.."He said handing me the yellow daisy. I look closely and saw a writtings on the ring ..

"What is it ?" Then I looked closer and saw that it said  'My Blue Daisy'

"Ow... but why is mine engraved to blue daisy but my daisy is yellow?"I asked

"Well... that's because yellow means joyfulness.I want you to look at this ring if you need cheering up.. ne ? you have to promise me that you are going to keep this forever ?"

" ne ... " he took the ring and put in on my finger .. AHh God I am blushing !! >.< 

"I want you to know that you are always mine and I won't ever let you go. Never again.... "Junhyung said

"Saranghae~"He continued and he took my hand and brought me around the beach.We walked together hoping everything would turn out fine for us because I know that he is my soulmate ~