TEASER~~~~~~

Soulmates

No one's POV

"Want to go back now?" Junhyung asked yoseob.

"No. We can stay here longer." Yoseob said. Junhyung was shocked to hear that from yoseob. Yoseob was battling in his mind trying to decide how to cheer junhyung up. He really hated junhyung being sad.

Junhyung leaned to yoseob's face. The sudden movement made yoseob jump and fall backwards. Junhyung took this opportunity to pin yoseob down. He leaned again to yoseob's face.

"I am not letting you go again. I have lost you too many times. I am not losing you again."Junhyung said more like a mere whisper. Their hearts were beating so fast. They could feel each others hot breath. Both closing their eyes and lips apart.

"Junhyung. You can't do this." Junhyung opened his eyes greeted by yoseob's cheek. Yoseob's face was facing away.

Junhyung groaned and unpinned the younger. He ruffled his hair and kicked the grass. He didn't notice the dissapointment in yoseob's face. Yoseob was trying so hard not to cry. He really loved junhyung but he doesn't want to ruin junhyung and hyunseung's relationship.

"Wae?" Junhyung said softly after calming down a few minutes.

"W-What?" Yoseob said not understanding what junhyung meant.

"I know you knew. And I know you knew the reason why I was out that night with seungie..... You still know that I love you... Why won't you take me back? " They were a mess. Who could blame them. Yoseob was tired. He is tired over all of this drama. He just wished for his life to be normal for once.

"I told you my secret. My hiding place. My....... Yung Yin. You changed me but you won't take me..... why?" Junhyung continued as he looked into yoseob's eyes.

"I am sorry." Yoseob stood up and looked away from junhyung.

"Junnie. It's hard."

"Is because of doojoon? Are you really in love with this guy?" Was he really in love with doojoon? Is he meant to be with doojoon? Doojoon took him in. He changed yoseob into a better person. Could he give all what he had and been through with junhyung all up just for doojoon? Or will he give up his perfect life with doojoon just to be with the imperfect junhyung?

"Molla. " Yoseob said smiling. The smile that melted junhyung's heart and made junhyung a softie. The smile where you can turn a sad person's life upside down.

"I hate you." Junhyung said. Irritated with yoseob. He was mad and angry at yoseob. He really loves yoseob. But he feels like yoseob just played with him. He used to think that yoseob would wait for him. He had give up his whole life to be with yoseob.... He felt played.

"I know." Yoseob still smiled. Inside he was breaking to pieces. The love of his life said he hated him(Yoseob). He really wanted to hug junhyung and tell him that he loves him and they would find away to be together. But he can't because he doesn't want to steal junhyung away from hyunseung and he wants junhyung to be happy. Happy again like when he(junhyung) gets to see yinnie.

Junhyung stood up and left yoseob there. Alone.

Yoseob's POV

I am afraid of letting you go. I want to be your ball of sunshine but seems like seungie is the one for you. For there is one thing you don't know. You maybe out of my life but there will always be a reminder of you with me.You will never know 'her' not until I tell you. And I don't plan on telling you sooner ot later. I don't plan on telling you at all.