This is Yong Yinnie

Soulmates

No one's POV

After junhyung left yoseob at the park. Yoseob just sat on the bench. He sighed deeply. Why is this all happening to him? Suddenly his phone rang.

"ouh, yeobo! Anneyong."Yoseob said when he saw the ID number was doojoon.

"Yeobo. Yin is coming home a bit early then we expected. She is having a slight fever so I am sending her home. Make sure you pick her up at the aiport at 5." Yoseob smiled when the mention of Yin's name.

"Ah- neh. Chellga. I have to go and meet daniel. He is coming over for a visit." Yoseob grinned and hung up the phone.He was excited to see his little Yin.

 

                                  *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Yoseob's POV

Ah! My baby is coming home! I missed her so much. I heard a sudden door bell ring. I grin must be Daniel shi... I haven't met him since last spring. I missed him so much. Too bad minho and Key are to busy with their work since they can't even visit me anymore.

"I am coming." I ran down stairs and opened the door only to greeted by a warm hug. A hug that missed for so many years.

"What are you doing here junnie?" I said a bit unsure.

"I told you. I am not letting you go this time. I may still feel like I am being played like a toy by you but I don't care. You can use me all you want. As long as I have you by my side." I could feel tear drops on my shoulder. Is he crying?

"Jun. You're with seungie now. Why do you keep coming to me?" I said pulling him off of me. He looked at me like I was some kind of alien with 3 heads.

"Firstly and importantly, Seungie and me are just friends. Seungie has a fiance. His fiance couldn't make it that day when we met. If I am not mistaken his name was jiyong hyung or something. The point is that I have never stopped loving you.You're love letters that you use to give me on valentines day and anniversaries.... I still keep them all. I love you. I would steal a star for you just so you can make a wish. Catch a panda and give it to you since you since you love panda's so much. Heck I would even Build a panda zoo for you." Junhyung said. His eyes were full of sincerity.

"Junnie... there is something that I need to tell you." Should I tell him?

"What is it now?" He looked at me. I opened my mouth when I was just about to speak the door bell rang.

"Coming!" I shouted. I excused myself and opened the door. It was Daniel and Yin. Both holding hands.

"YAH! Daniel! Where did you find my cutie pie?" I said laughing and carrying Yin up.

"She called me telling me that her flight ended early and she wanted to suprise her DA---- Junhyung?" Daniel squinted his eyes at junhyung and came closer to junhyung. He poked junhyung's cheek then when he felt it was real he screamed.

"YAH! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? YOU STOPPED GOING TO SCHOOL BACK THEN!" I rolled my eyes and told Yin to get cleaned up and unpack her stuff.

"I changed schools. Seungie's family took me in." Junhyung said rubbing his neck.

"YAH! Yoseob! Have you told him yet?" I shook my head signalling him to stop talking about it.

"Ara."He nodded in understandment.

"Hey, Junnie. Why don't you stay for dinner?" I said sitting next to daniel while sitting infront of junhyung.

"If you want me here then OKay." Juhyung shrugged.

"I want you to meet somebody.." I grinned.

"Who?"

"CUTIE ~ Come on down. " I shouted. I faced junhyung and junhyung smirked. I blushed a bit. What is he thinking about?

"Cutie? That's what I used to call you."He still remembers?

"Daddy.... Ahjussi doojoonie said that he wants to marry daddy and have Yinnie as his daughter... But do you know what I said?"She looked so much like her father... I wonder if he noticed or not?

"Yinnie?" Junhyung said looked at me.

"Neh, I am Yong Yinnie. I am 8 years old. Annyeong Haesayo Ahjussi...." Yong Yin said showing her cute smile. I pinched her cheeks and patted my seat next to me. 

"Y-y-Yong Yinnie?" He looked at me bewildered.

"Neh. So Daddy.... You want to know or not?" She bounced next to me.

"What?"

"I told Ahjussi Doojoonie that I want daddy be with appa. Yinnie's real appa." B-Bwo?!

"A-a-appa? Yinnie why would you say that?" I shocked. Could it be? Was she there when I told Minho Hyung that I still had feelings for junnie a few months ago?!

"Daddy told Yoorin's appa that you still love appa." Yoorin was minkey's child.

"Y-yin. Kaja. Show Ahjussi Daniel you're present that you want to give to Yoorin? Ouh?" Daniel said bringing Yinnie upstairs to her room.

There was a long akward silence. I bet Junhyung is trying to process everything that just happen just now.  I would be shocked too If I  just found out that I had a daughter that I didn't know about for 8 years.

"S-she's mine isn't she? Yinnie?" Junnie finally spoke. I just smiled and pretended to be calm . I would be lying if I didn't feel scared right now... What if junhyung doesn't want to accept that Yong Yinnie is his daughter? What if he leaves us both again?

"Neh." I nodded my head. She is a piece of you that I would never let go off.

"B-but h-how?" Shaking his head not understanding the situation.

"When I left.... The a few week after that I found out when Appa brought me to the doctor because I suddenly fainted during a business deal. Then after he found out.... A few years after Yinnie was born .... she was about 3... Appa left me alone but still funded money to me every month. Then when yinnie was 5, thats was when I started to date Doojoon. Doojoon knows about you. I told him everything he needed to know."I explained to him.

"J-J-Junhyung. Do you want Yinnie to be in your life?"I stuttered. I was afraid to ask but I need to know the answer.

"Yes." He said determined.

"Really?" I asked again making sure that I heard correctly.

"Yes and most importantly.. I want his Daddy to be with me too." He came closer to me. My heart was beating so fast. Should I leave doojoon? I feel like my heart is split in to 2's . The first half is with doojoon who had been helping me along the way and the other half is with the guy that may break my heart a couple of time but is perfect to my eyes?

"I need time." I said pushing junhyung away.

"I won't cancel the wedding but I am not proceeding it too. Just think... I made the a free flow drink of coke at the reception just for Yinnie. She would be sad that she didn't get it." I said making a lame excuse. I just need time to think.

"I want to get to know her better. She likes coke? Just like me. Heheheheh." Junhyung said grinning while staring at yinnie's room. I nodded my head.

"Okay, you can visit her everyday but not so early in the morning."

"Since when I like to wake up early?" He didn't remember?

"What about that time you waited for me at the school gate? You were an hour early!" I smirked. He blushed and looked away

"I-It was only 58 minutes.." He mumbled. I chuckled. His is the same as he was back then, the thought made me happy and scared at the same time. What if he breaks my heart again?