Who are you to decide who I marry?

Soulmates

Yoseob PoV

Doojoon and me are driftting apart as I got closer to junhyung. Doojoon didn't mind because he knows that it was best for Yinnie. But we both didn't cancel the wedding. And I also feel like there is something going on with Doojoon and Hyunseung. Not that I care.

"Yeobo. I am going to meet hyunseung. " Doojoon said to me. I was busy looking at the papers to notice that doojoon had already set up breakfast. He was always a good cook but not better than me.

"Okay. Thanks for making breakfast. Ouh. When will you be back?" I asked him when he was wearing his shoe.

"Around 2. Why?"He stopped what he had been doing and looked at me. I smiled.

"I want to have a date. It seems like we're both always running of somewhere that we had never spent a night alone." I told him.

"Okay. How about a movie at 5?" He suggested.

"Nice." I said. I pecked his cheek and opened the door for him. We were surprise by a man who was about to ring the bell. It was junhyung.

"What are you doing here early in the morning? I thought you would come by at 2?" Doojoon said a bit annoyed. I chuckled at the sight. Junhyung looked pale but Doojoon was like  an annoyed girl teenager.

"I need to talk to yoseob and you." He said. W-wait ! Junhyung is rarely pale. Why is he pale?

"Me? Why me?" Doojoon said. He took off his shoes and coat and let junhyung in.

"Because what I am about to say will effect all of us. Seob does you mother know about Yong Yinnie?" He said quickly. Was he in a rush?

"A-Ani. Remember I told you My mother left 10 years ago."I said remembering that I had told junhyung that before.

"W-well... I saw her today. She came by my house. " WHAT!

"I thought you never contacted your eomma seobie."Doojoon said. I nodded my head. Its true. I never tried to make contact with my mother.

"I didn't.I have enough problems with Appa coming back from his honeymoon. He finally accepted that I have a daughter and I am getting married to man. The thing that is bothering me is Appa is already married and the women is a gold digger. I made my man make a background check on her and that was the results. And the worse part is that She has a son. "I told them.

"Eomma told me she wants to say something to you. I was to tired to understand what she wanted to say. IT was Freaking 6 o'clock!" He exclaimed. I chuckled both doojoon and junhyung are not happy to see each other.

"He is not you're eomma junhyung.She is Yoseob's and mine. Stop calling her like she is you're eomma."

"I can call her what ever I want."Junnie said glaring at doojoon. I broke up the staring contest by sitting between them.

"So....does she knows where I am ?" I said looking at junhyung seriously. His eyes are warm. I would be so happy if my eomma wasn't involved in this conversation. After I said that, the door bell rang. URGH! who is it now? It's freaking 9 in the morning!

"Solma... ani.... It can't be. That was to fast for her to find out." Junhyung said. Well more like talking to himself. Could it be? Eomma? I walked to the door but was only to be stopped by doojoon. I looked at him weirdly. He pushed me away from the door and he opened the door.

"Annyeong, son. How have you been?" The person I really don't want to meet right now said.

"Now I am considered you're son?" I said trying to be cool and calm. I leaned on to the side of the door not letting them in.

"Ah... Don't be like that. How about letting me in? Ouh?" She said smiling. I can't believe I am half of her. URGH! Doojoon just held on to my shoulders and moved me aside so she could come in.

Junhyung POV

Aish. Doojoon is a pain in the . And how did she get here? Was she following me?Aish so troublesome.

"Please Don't make yourself at home." Yoseob said as he invited her in.

"What do you want here?" Yoseob said coldly after we all sat down.

"Do I need a reason to come visit my son?"She cocked her head to the side.

"Yes."

"Fine, I'll cut to the chase. You are as unpatient as your father. Arrogant. Foolish."She said looking at yoseob from up and down.

"Are you here too just insult me? If it is then please get out off my house. Your present is dipleasing to our eyes."He said clamly. I was surprise on how well he is holding it in.

"Where is the girl?"She said ignoring Yoseob's remark.

"Who?" Doojoon said after not talking since she went in.

"Neh, Who?Eommonie?" I chuckled at them. Yoseob is just so cute when he tries to be the bad guy.

"The girl. My Granddaughter?"

"Daddy.Appa. Ahjussi. Who is this?" I saw my yinnie said rubbing her eyes to adjust too the light.

"Ouh it's no one. How about you go and get clean up? Breakfast is in the kitchen. Ouh? " Yoseob said smiling at Yinnie.

"Neh." She cutely nodded her head.

"How old is she?"Yoseob's Eomma said when we knew Yinnie was gone.

"8 years old." I said.

"What do you want eomma?" Yoseob asked again.

"Fine. I don't want to be in this filthy house anymore so I am just going to say this. Leave Doojoon and JUnhyung. Marry, Jieun. She is a wonderful girl. I am sure she will be willing to take in that girl as well and I want you to rename her. Her name will be Yang Soo Bin." Yoseob stared at her in disbelieve.

"No son of mine as specially my only son is going to be a 'thing'."She said uncomfortably while looking at us.

"A 'Thing'? Since when I am you're son? You maybe my birthmother but I already have a mother. Appa that doesn't care that I am gay. Gay. You can't even say that could you?"Yoseob shouted at her. I saw her flinched a little. I went over to yoseob holding his shoulders.And doojoon came to yoseob and hugged his waist.

"Just do I tell you." She glared at our hands.

"Shiro.Why should I?" Yoseob was getting flared  up.

"Because I said so." She pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Wae? So you can magically control my life even after you left for I don't know 10 years?! WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHO I CHOOSE TO MARRY? huh? Am I somekind of toy to you? I am not changing Yinnie's name. I am not marrying Jieun. I am not going to leave these to man that I love so much just because you said so!" Yoseob tears was about to fall.

"Daddy..." We turned around. How long has she been there? I rushed to her. I picked her up.

"Appa. Whats wrong with daddy?"She said when she saw that yoseob was about to cry.

"You are going to regret what you have just said Yoseob." I heard yoseob chuckled.

"That's the first time you called me by my name since 10 years. Just get out of here. Doojoon show her out of the house. You should get going too. Hyunseung must be worried that you are late. Yinnie come here. How about we have some breakfast? Junhyung you want some pancake?" Yoseob said not looking at his mother anymore. Yinnie ran to him and he picked her up.

"S-Sure."I stuttered.

"N-Neh. Yeobo. I will get going first. And yinnie. See you later? Call you later, Seobie." Doojoon aslo stuttered. I mean won't you be surprise if yoseob from crying to chuckling.It looked like it was a normal thing for him.

"You are going to regret it and beg on your knees asking me to bring you in and you will marry Jieun and change that girl's name."DOojoon pushed his soon-to-be mother in law out.

"Are you okay?"I said looking at him unsure if he was okay or he was just acting tough.

"yes. Now, we should not talk about this anymore." I nod my head in understandment. He was just acting tough. I could see it in his eyes.