Goodbye

Soulmates

Hyunseung POV

I knew he was miserable. He hated the fact that he is on this ride with me. I felt guilty but this is what my sister wanted me to do. She had a crush on Junhyung but after she found out about junseob her feelings started to turn into hatered. I don't blame her. Our parents were rarely home and no one to take of us instead of her herself. She never did forgive them. They gave her power and now she has gone nuts with it.

"I know what I am doing is wrong junhyung hyung. I hate going out with someone that doesn't love me. But I have to make you suffer for Hara's sakes. She will go balistics if she doesn't get it her way." I told him then bit a bit of my cotton candy after forcefully ask him to buy it for me.

 

"If you hate it so much then why don't you just tell her that? She would change her mind." He said coldly.

"I couldn't. I won't. She would really kill him. And I don't want her to be a murderer. She is my sister for god sakes! You wouldn't understand anyway."

"Understand what? That your sister.. YOUR NOONA ... has gone way out of the line and is crazy until she has to be put in a mental house? I can perfectly understand that!"

"I'll tell you why she has gone out of the line. Just dinner and then I'll let you go. " Yes. I will. Yoseob is lucky to have junhyung who can protect him.... I wish I had someone like that.

"Fine! but where?"

"Somewhere where Hara wants us to go since she wants the best meals for me."I said stucking my tounge out to junhyung.

"Yeah. Cuz your so picky" He. The famous Yong Junhyung smiled at me. A genuine smile. For the first time I saw that smile. I felt butterflys in my stomach and my heart began to pound.

 

No one's POV

Junhyung had softened up a bit with hyunseung after hyunseung told him how his parents were overseas and Hara had to be the muture one. And then how things got worse when hyunseungs former boyfriend Jiyong had to leave him and went to a military station in 'Pakistan' and how Jiyong promised to stay with him forever and Hara found out that Jiyong return a few months earlier than he was 'supposed' to, just to meet some other guy named TOP.

"Are you sure you want to tell him that?" Hyunseung said laughing

"What? Okay maybe its sappy but I bet you will be shocked when I show you this."Junhyung took out something from his phone and hyunseung gasp. IT was beautiful and how hyunseung wished he was yoseob right now. But what they don't know was that yoseob felt like he didnt want to be him right now. Staring at the one he love with another guy laughing at a fancy restaurant. Yoseob fled and went back home. Tears was streaming down his face. He couldn't believe what he saw. He just couldn't.

"YO! Yoseob! Get packing. We are moving to the states tomorrow. I know its a rush but we better get moving. Our flights are after school so make sure you have packed everything and put them in your dad's car said Yunho, his dad PA said. When will this guy ever get a normal realationship if he keeps on going to yoseob's house everyday and everynight .. 24/7- yoseob tought.

" off!"Yoseob giggled and threw a pillow at yunho when he made a face at yoseob's crying face.

"I will. But first!"Yunho went over to tickle yoseob but yoseob ran away quickly walking down the stairs and to the kitchen.

"CAN YOU BOTH STOP behaving like kids."Mr. Yang said angryly at first but calm down a bit after looking at yoseob's teary eye. His father may only think about how to be the center of attention but somewhere deep inside him he had a soft spot for yoseob. He hates when Yoseob crys. But if anything that involves his mother and yoseob cries ... well he won't take pity at all.

"Sorry appa."

"Sorry boss."

"That's okay. Yoseob why are you crying?"

"I-i -i  T-t-think I might want to ---- le- b-"

"You think you might want to what?"

"Leave junhyung?" Yunho said after he caught up a bit as he saw the teddy bear yoseob had been working on for junhyung was still in his hands and you could literally see the scratch on his belly. Like a sharp knife ripping the belly open.

"Yes. And tomorrow I will just leave him a note to him.Do you think you could arrange the flight earlier?IF thats okay with appa?"

"Yeah. ANything for my son."

Next day~

Junhyung went to his locker and he felt something weird. He was going to apolagize to yoseob for missing their one year anniversary, he tried calling yoseob but the smaller man didn't pick the damn stupid phone up. Junhyung had that vibe again. He felt like something was missing.He opened his locker and saw a letter. ON top there was a name written above it. IT was for junhyung.

"NO!" JUnhyung  felt his heart dropped. He was hopeless. HOw could he? He didn't want to give up so he decided to go to the airport to clear things up with yoseob. How could that little imp do that to me- junhyung tought.

 

"This is not a goodbye yoseob." JUnhyung mumble as he was darting his way for a taxi that was almost going to past by his school.