I am in love with a crazy kid

Soulmates

Junhyung POV

" Ouh since when did caffiene start to care about others huh?Have my little dongseang been nice because umma is here for a visit?" The girl who already let go of me said

"code red four square." Yoseob said

"ouh... that bad."

"yup. Since she's been here. " I am the only on ethat don't know what is going on. because one minute i was threaten by a knife at my throat and now they are talking in code.

"WHAT THE HELL AARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT?"

"ouh... junnie. I almost forgot that you were here. This is my adopted noona and sulli's older sister... Yoona and her friend Yu Min.They are in my appa's junior gang which is my gang and I am the leader. SURPISE!!" Yoseob said grinning while Yoona nudge yoseob.

"code 3?"

"nope code 1"yoseob said smirking looking at me from up and down.

"but he doesn't look like a code 1." Okay this is really bugging me.Why are they talking in code's and why is everybody staring at me."

"He is code 1 for me. Boss is in code yellow."yoseob said sadly. If I knew what they were saying I could have comforted him already .. YES ! I admit! I am in love with a carzy kid.

"That bad?" Yu min who was quiet most of the time said.

"Yeah, maybe going in to a code 100."

"No way."

" I am sorry to inturupt this catching up thing but I seriously don't know what you guys are saying so I am going .. See you later yoseob."

"Ani, junnie. Wait, I coming. I thought you were going to take me to the park. Wait, I just have to talk to Yoona and Yu Min for a second." I nodded my head assuringly. I mean I maybe mad but I still want to spend time with cutie.

Yoseob POV

I went back to yoona and Yu Min. Giving them both instructions for the next weeks meeeting.Then I went back to junnie.. hehehe junnie .. I like that name.

"Come on let's go."I said pulling him.

"Yoseob what were you guys saying just now."

" You really want to know?"

"Yes. I mean.. I was so clueless in all of the conversation.. "

"Well, Yoona asked if I was being nice because sulli was back so I told her yes, and there is a bug near every building. She is a very snoopy person.Then I told them that my appa is in code yellow which means.... that they are fight to the max and then when I said code 100 that meant that maybe they are getting divorced and my real umma is with another guy."

"but what about code 1 ?"Junnie asked me. oh hell no I am not going to tell him what code 1 mean.. well not yet anyway.

"it's not the right time yet."

"ouh.. come on tell me! "

"don't worry. You will know soon.."

Next day~

"Hey, What took you so long?" junnie said leaning beside the gate.

"No.. You were just early.I am early for 20 minutes and from what I see you are here about 1 hour."I smirked.. walking past him.

"You can't tell by just the way I look. I mean look at me and it's only been 58 minutes."Junhyung said playing with the rocks on the road with his feet.

"It's just the same .. " I shook my head  at his sillyness.

"It's not...."

"It is~" I sang skipping to our class.

"It's not!" Junhyung said angrily while he pouted.

"stop pouting! You are ugly when you pout." I said making a vomitting face.

"Am not. People say I am cute when I pout!" He said proudly and showed his tounge at me.

"YAH! I bet my pout is better than yours..." I said smirking

"Of course you pout is better. You're cuter !!" Junnie said ... coward don't want to stand up and fight.

"Whatever..." I said taking out my books.

"Ouh, don't be mad." Junhyung said sweetly

"I am not mad.."

"Yes you are.."

"No I am not.."

"Yes you are.."

"No I ma not"

"Yes you are cutie~"

"No possible way and stop calling me cutie~"

" I know that you like it ."

"I know that you know what I mean by I don't like being called cutie!" I said pouting my lips.

"Stop pouting or not I will kiss that cute mouth of  yours"

"do you have some one special in your life junhyung?"

"What is with the sudden question" junhyung said turning to the bag behind him so he could take out his books.

" I just want to know..Is there someone special in your life."

"Yes... three actually.."

"May I know who that is ?"

"Nice try chum! I know what you were trying to do!" junnie said but I could say anything else because our teacher already start class.