Visit

yg family secret couples

ToP: jagiya??!! Why are you here?...**smiles widely**

Bom:I just miss you…aigoo.. really this alien..dont call me jagi here..

Top: oh! Whats that noona?

Bom:your favorite!!**smiles**

Top: w..what…

 Bom:ice cream you 5 year old..

Top:yehey…

Staff: topshii.. we will give you a 10 minute break… and will continue

Bom:oh… good! So… how was the interview?

Top while eating his ice cream….

Top:well….im really tired of posing….

Bom:aigoo.. but you are the person who posed a lot...

Top: I am not… jagiya..

Bom: noona???Remember…

Top: bom noona…**smiles** sorry…

Bom: you must becareful.. we are in a private room, but we are in public place….this kid really..

Top: mianhe… **top lies down on bom’s lap eating his ice cream**

Bom: **laughs** you have an ice cream on your cheeks…

Top: you get it…

Bom: you get it… I don’t want too..

Top: please..**use’s aegyo**

Bom o.k…

Bom almost wipe the ice cream on top’s cheek when suddenly top covers his face…

Bom: what are you doing?!

Top: use a kiss to get that…

Bom: fine…

Bom kisses top’s cheek, as she is now moving away from his face, top grabs her face and kiss her on the lips…top then separates their lips.

Top: I need that jagi..so that I will have energy later…**smirks**

Bom: aigoo.. **blushes**

Staff knocks at the door: Topshii.. the break is now over…

Top: o.k… I’ll come out in a minute…

Bom: bye… I think I’ll go now…

Top: o.k…Saranghe…bommie..

Bom: **winks** I love you too….seunghyun…

Top goes out first in the room, followed by bom….

Girl staff: umm.. hello! Who are you?

Bom: umm… Im his cousin…

G staff: oh!.. I see.. your really pretty…

Bom: thank you…Im going ahead now.. bye…

Bom is now heading back to the yg building for some gym practice with hwangssabu..Bom received a messege from top…

 From Seunghyun alien:

Bommie, I’ll be filming runningman today along with the cast of alumni…I think I cannot attend the meeting that yg hyung said… Can you tell him later... Thank you jagiya..! Mwah<3

Received 9:45 am

Bom: seunghyun sure is busy ….

After bom finished her gym schedule with hwangssabu, the yg family gathered to attend the meeting that sangjangnim said and told yg that top can’t come...

Yg: so… win is nearing to end.. and the voters choice is the one who decides who the winner is…I hope you encourage the 2 groups..and Im planning for a celebration for the winning team and also for the losing team.. even though they did lose still they are a family here..

Gd:hmmm…**nods**

Yg: So…. Let’s plan the celebration…

Dara: let’s have a yg barbeque party at a restaurant..

Tablo:yeah.. that’s right... and also a pre celebration for seunghyun’s upcoming movie.

Mirtha: **nods** who would you think will  be the winner?

Cl:Im in TEAM B….

Gd:Why? Chaelin-ah…

CL: They are really in to it, for me… whether they are in the stage or in the practice room.. I’m not saying team A lacks….

Yg:I can see that too.. I don’t know who will be the winner.. but I know this Kids have real talent… like not the other new groups from the other company.

Bom:sangjangnim.. seunghyun cannot come he has filming for runningman..

Taeyang:hyung sure is busy this days..

Yg: hmm… since he has 4 months of resting.. now is the time he work his off…oh!.. Ackdong, lee Hi, bang yedam will have a special stage in the finals..Bom I want you to couch the two girls for their stage since the trainer is having a cold and stomach ache..

Bom: neh.. sangjangnim…

Gd: **laughs looking at bom**

Yg: you can go now…dismissed…

As all of them walks away.. the dragon couple walks sidebyside..

Dara: why are you laughing?

Gd: nothing. I just remembered something that happened around 3 in the dawn earlier…

Dara: about who? What?

Gd whispers to dara

Gd: about top hyung … and his stupid acts.. hahaha…