practice bigbang , 2ne1 . Lee hi

yg family secret couples

BOM POV

ughh!! I really Hate Him...What will the others think about me and top, specially to those new trainee's.. He acts like an alien!!

bom's phone ring's

Turn it up now~~Turn it up now~~~

You have a Messege...

from:Tabi~~

your babyboy here wants to see you>,

to:bommie<3

from:bommie<3

Yah! i dont want to see you..Later im busy/.. where practicing for our collab with lee hi (MBC Daejun).:P and dont call yourself, your my baby boy.. your not my babyboy! ..Pabo!..

to: Tabi~~

Top thought "o.k then... I will surprise you tommorow in your practice ".

NEXT DAY :Dance studio

Music : Lee hi's, 1,2,3,4 playing then 2ne1 I love you

2ne1 and lee hi practicing the dance while singing it!. after 4 hours of practice they have a 1 hour break.. In that 1hour break the 2ne1

girls are busy... dara is calling gd,minzy is talking to deukii, cl just gone with seungri to buy them snacks.(seungri and taeyang is there just hanging out with them*2ne1 girls ), while bom goes to the restroom  to change clothes..Top just arrived, and asking how was the practice.. smiling to lee hi then having an awkward talk with her.. Then top asked taeyang where is bom?

taeyang said, I think she is in the water station refilling her water hyung.   ahh....O.k! Top replied.Im a little uncomfortable,top said.

Lee hi replied, With me oppa?are you o.k?

No,no its not you..I just want to pee.. umm..I will just go to the restroom.

Top then goes to the restroom..without knocking..opens the door widely..   ,spectacular-design-minimalist-office-res

seing bom only with her red bra,  103dd151-138c-42cb-82e5-fcc7cb51dd58.jpg   ,and short shorts..(imagine bom where's like this!!xD)

Bom yelled, top!!!!!!go away!!eeeekkkk.....

Top's face became bright red while watching bom with only y brassire .. His senses just stop, he became deaf and became a statue, he coudn't move..Bom ran covering her chest while closing the door and pushing top away..Tops shock face looks like this.  

Top then goes to the mini living room a corner away in that embarassing restroom...sitting and just stairing blankly at the floor...

Chaerin and seungri then just arrieved..going to the dance studio to deliver there snack's..And so their top hyung blankly staring at the floor with red cheeks and ears..

Seungri:Hyung?? Why are you staring blankly and all red.(face)? Chaerin-ah just go ahead..I will talk to my handsome hyung here..;).. CL replied, O.k then! I will not stop everyone if they eat your reserved food here..:P ..Yahh! pls dont play dirty..its hard to buy my food..we take 20 minutes to find that special food just for me and you.., Seungri replied. CL just smiles arrogantly and left seungri with top.

Seungri: What is the problem hyung?

Top: Seungri-ah!...*with a calm and low voice..Seungri: Hmmm....*serios face..Dont hesitate hyung..say it!

Top:...I..I...saw bom noona only with her red bra in that bathroom* pointing at the restroom's direction..Im a little bit embarrassed to face her..My hand's are sweating and my face is all red when I remember, what just happened awhile ago..,,

Seungri: WhoAaaH! how was it hyung?! ...*getting all exited..

Top:huh??! its not fine you know....*skeptical..  Seungri: No hyung! * frustated to top..and forms a curve in his hands touching his chest..

Top: Yahh! *smacking the maknae's head..seungri-ah your such a ert..no wonder you got a scandal,,.. *saying in a loud voice.

Seungri: But hyung your a man..surely! you noticed it or just stare in just 10 seconds. I just want to know..

Top: O.k then to keep your big mouth shut..*blushing... ..umm, I could say that... bom noona.... has really big and have a .....porcelein skin to top to that....*stuteredly said.

Seungri: hahaha*burst laughing..Hyung, did you know your so lucky? because you had a 5 year crush on bom noona until this present..you show your affection by teasing her or sometimes you show your caring atitude to her..like texting: did you eat? calling bommiie alien noona? and especially in every trip we have you always have a present to 2ne1 especially bom noona..tsk,tsk..Our hyung is really affectionate in a hiding style,..* Top is frustrated thingking and watching his maknae say his thought's.. Seungri said, Hyung forget about it.. just relax ..lets go to the studio now they might be waiting there are also snacks there ..specially your favorite ice cream.. Top: O.k then..

AT THE DANCE STUDIO

Bom is as red as an tomato entering i the room.. Dara: Bom, Why did you shout? we all here are shocked..is there a bug..? like a bee?

Bom: No! ummm..Im fine now..there's.. just..*stutered..Forget about it its not important..

Top and seungri entered the studio..

Minzy: Noona..top hyung is here again trying to make fun of you!hahaha..but lets eat some food first, im hungry..

Bom is looking at her phone just scrooling without nothing to do..Bom then gets 2 slices of pizza and a fruit drink..,sitting at the corner in the floor..just talking to deuki and minzy..

Seungri: top hyung! go to bom noona give this ice cream, she really likes ice cream to you know!

Top:ughh! o.k then...i'll give it to her so that  we eill not be further awkward again to each other..Fighting!

Seungri & taeyang: thats the spirit hyung!!!

Top then goes nearer to where bom is sitting..top sits beside bom in the floor and giving the ice cream to her...while watching bom blushing hard..

Top: Bom noona,..ummm!ice cream? this is yours alright..! eat it! its delicious..~~

Bom:oh! thank you seunghyun..

Top:(mind) why is he calling me in my real name..when we are together she calls me top or tabi sometimes alien or summer* boms cute dog..this is so awkward.!!

Bom: do you want some?? *while shoving the ice cream in .

Top: noona...dont call me by my real name..it makes me sad;(

Bom:uh...!nodding....im sorry...Well then i will feed my handsome idol taeyang this ice cream..*taeyang is sitting beside minzy and deuki..taeyang say ahh!!

Bom's spoon is now near taeyang's mouth, as soon as taeyang will open his mouth a swish of a hand holds bom's arm..

Top boldy said: Feed me noona!!

Bom: huh?!what?

Top shove the ice cream in his mouth that has a large amount of cold ice cream in the spoon..

Lee hi, minzy, deuk,dara and taeyang are in deep shocked..eating a full spoon ice cream that is freezing cold??! large amount?!!

Lee hi: top oppa is really weird..just like bom noona.*smiling