YG Family meets Lee Hi and the official new yg boy group

yg family secret couples

Yg announced that they will have a meeting for the 2012 Korean Music Festival and sbs gayo daejun appearance along side with their new labelmate Lee Hayi.

~~

At the Lounge Area, 2ne1 arrived earlier followed by daesung , gd and seungri.Gummy and the others like psy,tablo and the yg producers are their. Also the yg new boy group members: Kim Sung Hoon, Goo Jun hwon,Kim Byung Gwan, Lee gun Woo and Park Gwan Hong with Lee hi seating beside them shy. Bom is texting while talking to gummy. the other 2ne1 and bigbang members talk to each other, laughing and haivng a talk about their world tours.

And then top arrives, psy said here comes the dark knight of yg entertainment,mischievous topshii..Top with his shades on brought along with him some papers for the script in alumni. Seungri said, Psy~hyung you forgot something! Psy replied,what is it seungri-shii? Seungri stands up handsomely and forms in his hand an imaginary gun. (All of them watch him as he acts) and then He said in immitaiton of top's voice and said,Jjotgo jjotgijiman naneun movie star!;3.. All of them laugh for seungri is so funny! top then greeted all of them..whle lee hi is shy and blushing, Top shakes hands with the new boy trainee's and said hello to fellow yg family artist. Top searched for a sit, He looks at bom, while smirking.

Bom noona!! he said, Can I sit beside you? Gummy then moved and went to face cl to talk. Bom ask top, Hows your filming? Are you almost done? Did you eat while coming here? Without facing she asked all those questions, while flipping the magazine in her lap.Top touches bom in her chin in order to face him, teasing her.. Almost Done filming bommie:) lee hayi watches top as he teases bom by his sweet moves.minzy who is beside lee hi noticed it too! minzy said to lee hi..they are not what you think they are..they are just so close to each other.

Lee hi asked minzy, top oppa and bom noona are Comfortable with each other? with a (questionable face). Yes! since top always teases bom noona they become comfortable with each other, but sometimes they ague like kids.hehehe~~xD!Lee hi smiled. Bom yelled, Pabo! dont do.., that you ert! She slaps tops back.. Top in said in an irritated voice.. noona! why did you do that? huh? I'll tease you even more!! and then top laugh his signature bingu voice!..top smiled as he saw lee hi watching them.. He said to Bom, I will go sit beside lee hi instead..Bom replyd , I dont ca eh eh eh eh er!!Bom said to lee hi in a high and friendly voice.lee hi, Be careful of that alien man !! he is Bingu!! Lee Hi noded to bom..Top sat beside lee hi and began to speak.. that alien y noona is crazy! better not go near Her! Arraso?? Lee blushed and bowed! Dara here what top said.. Dara reported it to gd ..Gd said hyung dont say that! I know your secret about your crush thingy I will call that person and tell it to her.. if you make fun on Bom noona!

Top blushed and sent a death glare to jiyong while putting a silent sign in his lips..All of them laugh again..Mean while minzy,gd,seungri,cl,daesung and dara, talk to the newly trainee's.  Bom sits beside Kim Sung Hoon(newly yg boy group member), Bom greeted and hugged him in a noona way..saying loudly Congratulations!!:)..all of them look at bom.Daesung said, hahaha..noona your making the atmosphere awkward..then everybody laughs.Taeyang arrived and accompany also the new trainee's saying encouraging words to them.Yg came and then He began to talk about the event for mbc gayo.