sbs gayo daejun (A jealous alien and dragon)

yg family secret couples

..Many stars are attending from kara,tvxq,mblaq,miss A, super junior and many more..

2ne1 is in the back stage they are getting ready..top texted bom

Top: hello noona!Rock the stage like you always can..Enjoy it!^^ also to the other members..

Bom replied: :) thanks top..likewise.!

GD texted dara

noona: Why is your dress that short? it is so revealing.If its bom noona its o.k..but you??!anyways enjoy the stage noona..Kill it!<3 you are also pretty today..kekeke~~~

Dara is blushing and laughing while letting minzy read the text message..

Minzy:hahaha..that's so..sweet noona...give a reply to it! *Dara texted back

Dara: Yah!!I look pretty in this clothing..If you hate it then dont' watch the perf....hahaha..thanks jiyong..<3

PD 2ne1 get ready 3 minutes left and you will go to the stage..2ne1 goes to the stage with charisma and charm..

Music playing....When you feel like theres no way out..?

711361857.jpg?w=540&h=360

Love is the only way...Minzy singing..Cl rocked the stage..dara and bom also did well and overall 2ne1 set the stage on Fire!! 2ne1 then goes to the backstage for a minute break..the super junior members are going to the stage shortly..2ne1 and SJ are in the waiting room..AWKWARD ATMOSPHERE ARISES..
 But Kangin then break the awkwardness by saying.."you really did well on the stage..Im a fan!^^"

Cl: Oh!!thank you..

Donghae is looking at dara always..while siwon is talking to eunhyuk..

Siwon: Should i compliment her? act nicely to her?

Eunhyuk: Go...Compliment her..I know siwon you have an admiration to bom noona.

Siwon: what?!! she is older than us?? I thought she is as the same age as me...!

Eunhyuk:hahaha.*smiling..You can do it..

Siwon goes nearer to where bom is standing alone in the corner drinking water while talking to the staff..

Siwon: noona??!..Ummmm..Hello bom..You realy have a nice voice..you rock the really rock the stage with your members..*sweetly smiling

Bom: Oh!!Siwon-shii,,:) Thank you for the compliment..Go there and rock the stage also..

Siwon and bom talked and laugh.. the sj members takes a picture of the two cutely smiling and talking..Umm.. noona do you want to have a friendly dinner at a restaurant? So that we can continue our book talk..and funny experiences?..Can i have your number? so that will get in touch?

Bom was shocked..

Bom:o.k..this is my number..this sat im not busy..

Siwon: Great..I have no schedule in that day:) thank you * Shakes hands with Bom

Meanwhile deuki takes a photo of bom talking to siwon.. to give it to his top hyung..Gd goes to the backstage to checkuot 2ne1..And caught dara with donghae along side minzy..

Dong hae:dara noona, you sang very well..I heard your the new face of a make-up brand..;) as expected bcoz your beautiful!kekeke~~

GD:(thought) another fanboy is flirting to my butterfly...* the hands.. Oh well! just ack normal gd..dont be blown up..

GD: Chaerin-ah..your manager is calling for you to go to our reserved yg room..You will just gonna rest there..

SJ goes to the stage now..

2ne1 then walks away and goes to there assigned room.. Gd holds Dara's hands

Dara: stop holding my hands..someone might see us..only the yg familoy knows our relationship..dont hold my hands in public..

GD:* serious tone..Noona, why are you talking to your fanboy?..stop that..good thing minzy is there..

Dara :* teasingly replied..ARE YOU JEALOUS?

Gd: Im not..o.k....* shy..Fine im angrry because of what I saw earlier...

Dara: *Tightens her hold in there hands..keke~~ You have me always...Dont think like that..Im here beside you..

Gd: Awww...THanks..saranghe<3~~

Bom,Cl and minzy saw them..Cl: Yuck!hahha..oppa your so chessy..

Seungri, Top and Taeyang just arrived..in there reserved room along side 2ne1..

RIRIN

Seungri: Hey..You did well..But Im better than you..

CL:hmm.. Arrogant! just sit there and reflect that you are not good.. Because ..Nega jae jalaga* pointing to her self.
SEUNGRI:Whoaa!! So lame..Your a lion..
CL:Well! Im superior then..cause your a cat.. *laughing naughtyly ..,,

Minzy, dueki and the make up artist laugh to cl and seungri war again..

then deuki sends the picture to top..

Deuk: Top hyung.. bom noona and siwon from sj are really comfortable..backstage..

Top: *looks the pick with electric eyes..())

Gd: yeah top hyung..I saw them exchanging #'s...looks like you have an equal handsome rival now...hehe!

Top:Its fine...Im more good looking than this guy..Im T.O.P..right?!

Taeyang and daesung: Yeah!!

DAesung noticed how top looks at bom from far away..

Daesung: My top hyung is jealous...saying to gd ,dara and minzy. * they are all looking at top's direction

Minzy: poor oppa..:( ..dara unnie what should we do..

Dara: I'll talk to bom..     *Bom is busy updating his tweeter account.. While the bigbang boys are busy changing their costume's in another room.

Dara: Bom-ah, give me a favor..*puppy eyes

Bom:What is it ssantokki?

Dara: Can you give seunghyun(Top) a encouraging message before going to the stage?..He is sad today..Just show that you want him to enjoy the stage and etc.

Bom: huh??!! Im thinking about it dara-yah! *back to her phone

The bigbang boys goes back to the yg reserve room... Gd yelling to warm his voice..taeyang is retouching his make-up by the help of the noona make-up artist..also daesung and seungri!...Top is in the corner looking Handsome in an spy like suit..sitting alone in a small sofa ..reading his script for alumni..*seriously reading every word..Then bom sits beside him.. Bom Looks at top..and then undressing her costume jacket * the gold and black one..showing her milky white skin..

Top: Put it back noona...

Bom: Its hot..im exhausted performing..

Top getting the jacket and put it in her shoulder..

Bom:why??

top: It will be cold sooner.. the aircondition is in high now..

Bom: uh!! *smiling to top..AWKWARD

PD: Bigbang go to the waiting area your next to perform..

Cl: Fighting!oppas...Rule it!

Taeyang: Thank you chaerin-ah..

The bigbang members are all standing gd checking his get-up..also daesung and seungri..Top just stand in the room blankly..Bom also stands and goes to top.realizing top is not his self today..

**Bom fixing top's costume..tapping it and helping the folds to be flatten..

0.jpg

Bom: Top-ah...! you look handsome today..Go out there and be TOP like you are in the TOP..**smiling cutely

Top:oh!!!Thank you noona..that's so sweet of you..

 

Authours note:

(MIANHE) IM SORRY.. MY ENGLISH IS KIND OF MESSY..;)..iM REALLY HAPPY THAT YOU APPRECIATE MY STORY..ITS MY FIRST TIME TO WRITE A FANFIC OF MY YG FAMILY PAIRING'S..<3..WATCH OUT FOR MORE HAPPENINGS IN THIS FANFIC..XP

KEKEKE~~~!KAMSAHAMIDA...(>o<)**

Next will be daragon...