R.O.D 1

yg family secret couples

NEW

Bom: I didn’t do anything stupid sangjangnim!!.. exept when I skip my exercise schedule with hwangssabu last Monday… im sorry….

Yg:is that so?..... your wrong bom… you don’t know?

Bom: neh!...

Yg:you seunghyun.. do you now? What did you do wrong this time?

Top:no sangjangnim … in have no clue….

Top thought:!.. what could yg hyung mean…. Could it be he new…?

Bom thought:.. aigoo.. what did I do wrong.. I have not done stupid things this past few months.. aigoo!!

Top and bom looks at each other….

Yg:well… then what did I saw yesterday at club eden…

Bom:what sangjangnim….

Top:what do you mean hyung?

Yg: stop being blind you two….!!! I saw what you did, you and bom…

Bom blushes…..

Top:what did we do sangjangnim**5 year old head thinking erupted**

Yg: kissing…. Then explain both of you…

Top: Im sorry we did that sangjangnim…

Bom: im sorry sangjangnim…..

Yg: o.k… I need explaination.. be honest.. both of you!

Top: The truth is… me and noona, are slightly drunk.. and we… you know…..

Yg: what??

Top: ummm…. Truthfully hyung.. me and noona are in a relationship… im really am sorry to tell you this right now….

Yg: really??!!!!**shock**… is that the truth bom!?

Bom: yes… sangjangnim.. we are in a relationship…

Yg: all this time…. Aigoo! This kids….Strictly no dating here inside the agency and you just broke that….

Bom: but…. Why is it dara and jiyong are allowed…

Yg:  I just let him be….

Top: then we also… just let as be…

Yg: I’ll think about that..**furious** you two will have your punishment…I’ll just inform you….you can go now… ah!.. wait top stay for a while….

Top: yes.. hyung….?!

AS bom is now going to the door’s exit…

Yg:**smirks** aigoo!.... seunghyun-ah, your really happy right?

Top: I don’t understand you sangjangnim….

Yg: you and bom are finally dating huh?.....such a dream come true…

Top: **laughs**thank you sangjangnim.. so its o.k.. that we are in  relationship?

Yg: I said earlier I’ll think about it.. right??!!!

Top: yeah.. I remember…

Yg: so… seunghyun, how long you and bom are in a relationship?

Top:4 years sangjangnim… not included in our dating days when we are still trainee’s here.. when we are trainee’s we dated.. but didn’t worked out.. and last 2010 we did try.. and we became a couple….

Yg: you dated in your debut days? 2010?..... top seriously, your hiding all this time…. I’ll let you clean the trainee’s locker room… for you started all your stupid lying when you are a trainee.. arasso?!!!

Top thought: aishh…. My mouth sometimes really!!....

Top: deh sangjangnim…

Yg: start cleaning today…..

MEANWHILE

B.I is practicing and making for their final evaluation in W.I.N, editing their music and writing lyrics…Then jennie kim arrives..

Jennie: hello.. Han bin….

B.I: hai.. Jennie.. come inside…

As this two young couple are being sweet to each other.. when jennie is spooning B.I for his lunch… the door opens…

Gd: oh!!!......**shocked**

Gd: ..w…w….what are you doing?!... jennie why are you feeding han bin?..

Jennie blushes hard…

B.I thought: oh GoD!.. ottoke?!!

Jennie: Im ….I…..

B.I: hyung she is just teasing me.. I said dont feed me….! But she really was teasing me to taste her cooking.. that’s all…

Gd:**smirks** I smell something different han bin-a.. well!!...I’ll just let you two  be…Jennie..  I was looking for you.. teddy hyung is searching for you.. you will sing a part on my album.. so do well… lets go!!

Jennie: hmmm..Bye han bin …

B.I: bye hyung , bye jennie…**waves**

Then the door was now close….

GD: jennie.. I’ll ask you something.,..

Jennie: what oppa?

GD: are you two an item??**sly smile**

Jennie:we.. are…..nothing oppa..

GD: really?

As bom goes to her dorm…..she ran going to the comfort room, abruptubly  vomiting…..

Bom thought: what is wrong with my body.. this is my 2nd  vomit in one day…..

AT THE STUDIO

Teddy: are you ready for your concert  tomorrow ?

GD: yeah…**smiles**

Gd thought: yeah.. im frcking nervous..be professional jiyong.. don’t let your lovelife affect you…stop thinking about dara….

AND THE DAY OF THE CONCERT OOAK Final in SEOUL…starts……

GD really is in his game for his concert… but he felt empty inside… specially singing those songs that dara gives inspiration…. And the moment the leaders are now rolling…. Still Gd and Dara didn’t contact each other… since jiyong is busy but still jiyong tries his best to cope to dara’s “need space idea”..

Gd thought: should I act with chaerin… be sweet and naughty to her…. So that dara will notice me…and come to me.. so that we can talk…

GD and CL are now on the stage singing..and Jiyong is now flirting on Cl… touching his hair and etc…the crowd goes wild.. specially to the skydragon fans…Bom, Minzy, and the bigbang boys are shocked….

Dara thought: you want a game huh?!!!!**angry**