Secrets

yg family secret couples

Bom: about what?

Gd: about top hyung and.....

Bom: who?

Gd: you.....**points bom**

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bom: what?seunghyun and me?**stutredly said**

GD:yeah..are you perhaps shocked?

Bom:ani..what are you talking about?...!!

Gd:Me, Teddy hyung and Dara noona know..that you and top hyung are dating for 4 years.. Sorry for telling you this now..

Bom thought: oh !!..how did they know?...**blushes**

Gd:how did we know?... This is the story.. I saw you and top hyung at  tablo hyungs studio that time.. I wanted to give back tablo hyungs jacket that dara noona borrowed.. I saw you at the corner of the wall with top hyung and doing you know.....

Bom:what?I cant vividly remmember...say it!

GD:You know noona!!.. t..t..the..when top hyung pinned you at the wall and you are kissing so passionately saying i love you between those kisses....!!! your legs are wrap at top hyungs waist!! dont you remmember??**frustrated**

Bom:oh!!!**covers her face**..Aishhh!!..why did we do that!!

Then dara enters the studio.....

Bom thought:Gosh.. this is so awkward....

Dara:jiyongiee.. why are you laughing?

Gd:hahaha..i told bom noona that we know ,that her and top hyung are dating..she is blushing hard!!

Dara:Hull~~~! bommie its o.k.. we know it so..long ago...and we kept that secret for this long..we will not tell sangjangnim about this!..promise!!

Gd:yeah...we will not tell noona!..sangjangnim knows that top hyung has a crush on you but thats all, and he knows top hyung will never do anything bad, like dating fellow artist ...so dont worry.. we will keep your secret..

Bom:aigoo!!!..thank you.. this is so embarassing ... it s better if we teel you instead witnessing those kind of things...aigoo!!!

GD:in bigbang the ones who know are daesung and seungri and me...taeyang didnt know.. about this... WE just pretended that we tease you like your just friends and didnt know about the secret..

Dara:hahaha... bommie.. your blushibg hard...Aigoo..

GD:hahaha...

FEW DAYS have passed..

SEungri: hyung is top hyung o.k now?

GD:yeah.. his manager texted me... but he will have treatment today, they are in the hospital.. he has slipped disk in his neck..

Seungri:aiggoo this hyung is careless...

Gd:I'll call dara if bom noona knows what top hyung is in ...

Calling.......

GD:Babe?

DAra:oh!..what is it?

Gd:did you know top hyung is in the hospital for check up?

Dara:yes..we heard about it.... bom knows.. she is crying earlier .. she is in her room locking the door,, and didnt opened... she is worried!

Gd: tell her that top hyung is o.k..he will just have treatment today.. and tell her top hyungs phone has hanged and coudnt be used as the manager told me.. so tell her hyung is o.k....

Dara: o.k..bye...ill' tell her

End call

Dara goes to boms door..

Dara:Bommie open the door..**knocking**

Bom: go away....Im not fine today... I want to be alone..

Dara:did top replyd or called you?**yelling**

Bom:no.. he wont answer my calls and he didnt even texted me...**sobbing**

Dara: his phone is not being used for it is hanged.. the screen wont function... jiyong told me!!.. his phone is in deep as what he says...

Bom: is it the truth??!!**slowly opening the door**

Dara: yes!!.. so dont worry..**hugging bom**

Later that night. @ Bigbang's dorm

Dae:is top hyung resting here?

Tae: sangjangnim told me.. hyung will stay here for awhile.. and be transfered to his house in dawn.. maybe because his house is far from the hspital and it is very traffic..

DAe: Then let's clean things up...

After 3 hours of cleaning top arrives..

Gd: hyung are you o.k?

Top: yeah.. I'll be taking rest now.. lets talk sometime around.. bye...

GD, Dae and TAe: **nods...

Later that night...

GD: noona.. they are now asleep.. you can now come...

Bom: thank you Ji....**goes inside top's room**

Bom thought: oh!! my tabi is in this situation...**cries**

Top thought: oh!! a visitor.....

Bom: You stupid alien.. why are you so careless...aishh..**sobbing**Im so dead worried..Becareful Im really worried you pabo kid...hmpp..

Top sneaks a pick on a crying bom on his left eye, moving his hand and gently holds boms neck pulled her face closer to his and kissed her pouty lips....

Bom thought : his awake?

Top: surprise.. your really dead worried huh??

Bom:you pabo.. how can you be so careless?? huh!!!

TOp: Im sorry .. im so stupid at that time...Oh its 3 in the morning the doctor said i must take my medicine...

Bom:oh! really .. where is your medicine ill help you take it!!**stands**

Top: oh!!... its here pointing on boms lips...

Bom: what do you mean?

Top: that..that.. is my medicine.. I must take that for 30 minutes to relieve my pain...

Bom: stop jocking around.... really where is your medicine..

Top: **smirks** , **points at boms body going up and down**..

Bom: what... ?

Top: Those are my pain killers.. pls.. i must take that....

Bom: my body?!! yah.. seunghyun ah.. im serious here..

Top: Im being serious here too... Specially those and those are the bestest medicine I could take....**points at bom's and lady organ below**

Bom: hull~~ I'll go now. take some rest.. bye..

Top: wait noona.. dont leave me.. sleep beside me today.. i want to feel warmth...I will miss you!

Bom: why?

Top: i will have a philppine kakao talk fanmeet .. and i want to tresure every single moment with you....

Bom: aiggo.. o.k.... **lay beside top**

Bom: so how was the meeting with sangjanginim earlier this week.. did you consider some endorsements?

Top: nah... I didnt.. Specially those cosmetics.. I'll just focus on my acting this days.. I only renewed my contract to my past endorsements..Why?

Bom: nothing.. lets sleep..

Top: i love you..

Bom:.. I love you too .. you alien!!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I know this story is only a somewhat fluff.......:(.. that moment when you are typing you story and dindt save.. the FEELLss~~!!Im really sad.. my three update story are not saved.. Aigoo.. my heart.. !:( .. ill update this soon so stay tuned!!!

 

OMMo! daragon knows about their secret!! tabi is being dirty...lol~~:)

Next update will be about seungri's gotta talk to you.. our baby riri is so y.. i am having my last song syndrome because of seungri!! aigoo!....