really???

yg family secret couples

They are now finished playing and eating, they gathered at the bonfire…Top, Kush, Gd, Daesung, Gummy and Dara are talking…..  At the other side the others that are assigned for cleaning:  Se7en, Han Byul, Bom, Seungri, Minzy and Taeyang..Top keeps looking at bom’s direction….. Bom and han byul are cleaning the dishes in the outdoor kitchen..while se7en and minzy are wiping the table, seungri and taeyang are throwing the garbage in the garbage bin…Then Suddenly bom’s phone is ringing….

Hanbyul: oh! Bom someone is calling you… pick it up!

Bom:oh…o.k…**stutred

Then bom walks away to find some privacy..

Bom:yoboseyo?!!siwonshii…?

Siwon:Hello..noona..umm…where are you now?

Bom:Im in the …in vacation with yg family members.

Siwon:ah….so..umm..I just want too now what or where you are?kekeke~~

Meanwhile han byul and se7en are stalking bom, hiding at the bushes…

Han byul: oh siwon ?? Super junior…

Se7en:yah..yah!!..siwon??

Han byul:yeah..I work with him in Oh my lady right??!!they are friends?

Se7en:ah..right2x.. they must be really dating…bom was called by president for meeting siwon with no permission….

Taeyang:hey!...what are you too doing?..noona, are you eavesdropping to bom noona…?who is she talking?

Hn byul:siwon of SJ…are they really seeing each other?

Se7en:Maybe…but Im kind of sad…

Han byul:Why?

Taeyang:Because top hyung likes bom noona, long time now…and is just shy to admit his feelings for her…kekeke~~…

Han byul: ah!!....i see….

Bom: o.k…bye…have a nice sleep…kangsahamnida..:)

Siwon: you too noona..good nyt.

Then bom goes back to the kitchen..

Top saw bom talking to the phone at the corner…He just let it be but is curious..

Bom: where are they?seungri did you see han byul?

Seungri: neh….i don’t..!

Se7en: ah..bom ah..! umm… I’ll help you instead..han byul have a call…

Bom: oh…o.k oppa!

At the bench han byul and taeyang talking

Taeyang:what is it noona?!

Han byul:Is bom really seeing siwon now?**curious…did really top like bom for long?

Taeyang:Yeah..noona! it’s been almost …umm…7 years or 6 years..our hyung is really inlove to bom noona…but there was a time that he dated yoon eun hye…but they are just …I think!..2 months??! He wants to forget noona in that time, because…noona…**stutred…..

Will taeyang told han byul??

Watch out……..