Gotta talk to you

yg family secret couples

I want your COMMENTS YEORUBEOM~~~!..pls do comment ..I want to know what your opinions are...I will be very happy to read it!I will really Appreciate it..For those who like the FF care to UPVOTE the Story..hehe~~...And oh!!..Welcome to the new subscribers:)..Hope you like it!!(The FAnFic)..

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Few weeks have passed and Its now seungri's awaited Comeback.....

YG HEADQUARTERS

GD,Taeyang, Seungri, Jinu are in the meeting area to talk about  seungri's album and his comeback, Gd and TAeyang are also there to discuss their comeback along side Top that was late as usual...Dae is now in Japan, to do promotions  and wasnt able to join....

YG:top, why are you late?

TOp:sorry sangjangnim....I was caught up with traffic coming here..

Yg:really?.. I heard you are here till 2 in the morning...why? I also heard your with bom in the cafeteria at that time..are you perhaps??

TAe:**smirks** hyung... why? i want to know also....

Top: I just .... well noona.. wanted to talk to me about not important matters.. that's all... and we eat in the cafeteria...thats all.. nothing more than that sangjangnim..

Yg:Why are you so... defensive?!! **laughs**, top,.... if you and bom will be dating in the future..if ever.... let me know its better to....**top cuts yg**

Top: We are just close friends sangjangim.. that's all... ** fake smiles**

Gd:hmmmm....**nods**

YG: o.k... now we are gathered..  Jiyong you will have a comeback after taeyang's comeback lets leave a 4 week gap or maybe 1 month gap.... thats all for you...

Yg continues

Yg: youngbae, you will have a schedule to film you MV this sunday.. you will meet up with some designers for your costume and you will meet the 2 directors to discuss your  Mv concept .... you may go...

Tae: o.k...bye...**pulls jiyong**

Gd: bye....

Seungri:sangjangnim... The Mv is now finish filming.. and here's the copy...I want you to check it....

Jinu then inserts the Flashdrive in the laptop... they watch the MV, top, Jinu and YG...

Top: whooa..I like the glass concept...

Jinu: seungri-a, this is really great...I bet you will hit top at the charts..

Top: hyung's right..!..Go seungri-a..!!**cheers then smiles** , are you the one who suggested the concept?

SEungri: yup..great huh?!!..really fresh..

Top:**nods** no wonder.. it's like this!...Daeback!!..  hustlin~~I'll just get coffee at the cafeteria, sangjangnim ,jinu hyung...I'll be back

Yg:O.k.. so..Im really impressed seungri-ah... We will release it tommorow...Good luck on your promotions...

Jinu: sengri-a fighting!!!

Seungri:**bows**  thank you....I'll be going now sangjangnim...

After  few minutes top goes back the meeting room...

Yg: oh!..your back... here's a movie that wants to consider you to cast you will be playing a gambler here... Tazza 2...Pls, think about it..I'll leave you the decision in this...oh!.. and the casting is not really bad...**watches thepapers**

TOp: why sangjangnim?

Yg: you , Bora-shii and soong joong ki. was written here...you three are  planned to be casted...

Top: i will think about this sangjangnim....**goes out the room** goodbye...**bows**

AT the Yg Lounge Area

Cl , Minzy , Bom are there.,.. chillin....then Seungri arrives...

CL thought: why is my heart beating this fast....!! stop it charin -a....**red face**

Seungri:hey!..I have my Mv now... wanna see... its in my phone...**smiles**

Cl:REally??!!**smiles** but We dont want too...

Bom:aigoo..here it goes again,,,,

Cl:what unnie?!!... aishh.. were not fighting...

Seungri:noona.. we are not fighting.. truthfully we love each other more than collegues...**smiles**

CL:you..shut up....!!! Seungri ah!! i hate you...

Seungri: and why  do you hate me?

Cl:ugrhhh!!!......nothing**blushes** I hate you...

Seungri:aishhh..this chaerin.....i know you like it...

Minzy:aigoo... you two!!

Seungri:what?.... I really like it..**grins**

Bom:huh?.. like??!!

Cl:bom unnie, stop seungri.,, his bullying me...

Seungri:aigoo... I'll go now.. to bad you cannot see my MV..... I'll just Privately send it to you noona and minzy-a..

Bom and Minzy: **nods** o.k....

CL  thought: ah!!..really that stupid panda....

YESTERDAY EVENING @ THE COSTUME ROOM(FLASHBACK)

cL: aisshhhh... Why cant it be closed (zipper at the back of her costume)... ughhh!!!...

suddenly someone entered.. Cl was shocked but acted cool...

Cl:oh!!..**blushing**go away!!!!..............

Seungri:Im s....s....sorry!... Do you need help?...

Cl:umm....seungri ..can you close the zipper at my back...pali....

Seungri:o.k....**looks at chaerin's body from head to foot**

Cl:Aigoo..I must be getting fat..? this days?.. but im not that fat...Aishhh!! this life....

Seungri: well... chaerin-a , your y not fat.... really pretty too...

Cl:Are you on drugs??**spanks seungri's arm**.. anyways thank you for helping me...

SEungri:no problem... miss baddest female....**pinches Cl's cheeks**

Cl:dont do that**blushes**...go away now....

Cl tries to practice walking with heels on along with the dress but she stepped on a cloth and was about to fall but their are two hands wrapping her on his back...

Seungri:are you alright?

SEungri and Cl's face are inches away from each other...

SEungri thought:.. chaerin is really pretty this days... oh! what am i thinking...

Cl thought:oh.. our faces our close to each other....

Cl:seungri, umm.... Le ** seungri cuts Cl**

Seungri crushed his lips to cl and kissed it... from a normal kiss, it became a passionate kiss...

Cl thought: uhh!!..why am i responding....stop chaerin... what are you doing!!!

after the making out session of the two.. they look at each other....

Seungri:chaerin.. your a good kisser ..**smirks**Round 2??

CL: **blushed** ahh!!... **runs away going to the exit**

Seungri thought: hey!! think about it.. why did chaerin respond to the kiss??**blushed** wait , what did I just do??....aishh.. this is a problem...

SEungri texted chaerin:

SEungri texted : Gotta Talk to you.. privately....!!chaerin-ah....

end flashback

MEANWHILE

Top at his villa.....

Top: charlie, what should I do today.. Mommy bommie is busy practicing this days...

Charlie: arff...arrrfff......

Top received a messege....

From jiyong

Hyung.... sangjangnim forgot to tell us earlier....Tonight at club EDEN at gangnam... sangjangnim said we will have our 7th year anniversary celebrated there.. its booked!! all of the staff are going.. all Yg family..!! Lets Partaee.... Daesung will be back this 5pm... we will be complete again.... See yah!!!

Top: looks like a party again!! I want to have a gift from my bombom... must be special.... special like our 7year anniversary as BB...**smirks**

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A NEW UPDATE:)..... aiggoo!..CL and seungri kissed?!!! RIRIN UPDATE.... hope you like it!! HOw was it?  COMMENT.....>>>>

A topbom update soon... If I have time... What could tabi want from bommie!!.... Watch out soon....:)

IF the comments will reach7 or greater I will update it.. as soon as possible!!