looks like a family

yg family secret couples

** 2012 Korean Music Festival 2ne1, Lee Hi, epik high and bigbang just finished performing..

Bigbang is still in there costumes.

Bigbang visits 2ne1 in their reserved room, just hanging out..bringing their snacks that was sent by yg...

dara is changing her dress in another room..cl is waiting outside that room..because she will gonna meet jeremy scott later..

taeyang: CL, come here we are  bringing snacks for all of us..sent by yg...we planned to eat it in your quarter's so that it will be fun..:)

cl:oh! thank you oppa,...just put it there..

The make-up artist noonas are busy cleaning the room..to make it presentable..and packing 2ne1 things also.

Gd: bom noona..wheres dara?!

Bom: she's changing her clothes..

Bom stands up to get her bag..all bigbang boys sits in the couch..but suddenly top's binguness erupted..Top goes behind Bom..and said.

Top: Look everyone!! I have caught a fish!!!**smiling brightly..pulling bom's fishnet cardigan.

20130312-213340.jpg?w=812

Bom: yah!!stop it...

Top:hahaha..

Bom: excuse me..look at your costume you have an eraser in your head..**refering to pencil eraser..(imagine^^)

122DCB4F50E5B97B35453E

Daesung: But that eraser is surely handsome!!**laughing..

Top: I love you dae..**bromance then starts

Minzy: Then top oppa has just caught a y mermaid..**refering to top's fish that he caught, "bom".

BOm:hahaha..good minzy-ah..**hugs minzy.

Dara came out in the dressing room.

There is a 3 year old baby in their dressing room a son of their make-up artist unnie/noona..

Dara:look I just found this cute babyboy, in our dressing room..sitting at the corner with unnie..

 

tumblr_me8drxZ7Lw1rb0akvo1_500.jpg

 

Bom and Top are still standing beside each other..
..Bom then goes to the baby sitting at the corner..

Bom: Hello! *smile sweetly..Im bom noona..nice to meet you..* showing her sign of shaking hands...whats your name?

Kid: Im Christian Choi

Bom:Your so cute!:)**pinches his cheeks...

CL waves goodbye to everyone in the room...Minzy goes beside bom and talks to the young ulzzang kid..

Gd and dara are talking to each other..while taeyang and seungri are busy in their own cellphones..Top just sits beside daesung watching bom and minzy..

Daesung: top hyung, look at the kid his handsome right??! Im jealous...;(

Top: Dae, hahaha! you must be..!haha..kidding..

Dae: top-hyung give the kid some food..go there..**pointing at bom and minzy's direction

TOp:are you ordering me??!**deep husky voice..

DAe: no!..I just want the kid to eat...

Top: then you go there...!

Dae: hyung!!~~ pls....Im tired from singing..my vocal chords right now are a wreck..saying oaww!! All the time in the stage earlier...huhuhu!**showing aegyo

Top: why is it...!!? Im always the one to move this and that? Do I look a slave....**skeptical face..

Top goes to Bom, sitting at the couch... Bringing a slice of cake..The ulzzang baby boy sits in Bom's lap..Bom cuddles the kid..

While Gd and dara signs mizy to sit down beside them and not there...so that the two aliens will have a conversation...Minzy goes to taeyangs free space in the couch.

Boy: Noona....**cutely said and kiss bom on the cheek

Bom:Whooaa!!seungri did you hear that? **silence..Youngbae?? **oh yes noona..Dara!!? He said noona and kiss my cheek..Kyaahhh~~<3 so cute!

Dara: yeah! I want that too..:)

Gd: that kid is lucky..Because others cannot confess their feelings or even kiss their crushes cheeks..right young bae?

TaeYang:Yah!! your right..Stone man..cant' confess ..someone out there might get the lady first...right dara noona..daesung-ah??

Dae nods..and dara smiles sweetly.. Dara: yeah! He must say it or he will live a sad life and regret for not doing it!..

Top heard there convo..and death glared all of them..  the other members laught

Bom: why are they laughing top?

TOp: nothing noona! Give this to the kid..its really good..let him have a bite,,..

Bom gets the spoon on the plate and sliced a big amount..

Top: noona! thats really big..let me do it instead..I think you will have a hard time doing this..

Bom: No!! Im just holding the kid in the waist so he will not fall..** holding the kid while the other hand holds a toy

Top: christian! say ahhh..**top opens his mouth also..

Bom looked at top and find it cute to see his child side..

Bom: Eat it..baby christian....

Top: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!*opens widely

Bom: top..i think your scaring him..**the kid hids on bom's chest

Top: what?? is it because of my contact lenses??

Bom: maybe lets remove it..

without noticing seungri did video the happening and gd and mizy are taking pictures..

Bom removes top's contact lenses

Top's mind: oh!!! noona is so close to my face..Her lips are curled cutely...her face is so beautiful..top!!!stop your imagination...

Bom: its finish!!

**sitting arangedment ..bom-baby-top

top: baby say ahh!!!

kid did the action ah!! and smile cutely..to bom and top

Bom: yehey!!!let me kiss you, because your a good boy...**Bom kisses the baby's cheek.

Top: Can I have also??

Bom: No!!!**snobly replaid and smiles to top..

later the baby sat on top's lap and bom continues to feed the baby

Gd: hyung !!~~ you 2 look perfect!! FOR A FAMILY...kekeke;)~~

Minzy: top-oppa your like an appa..hehehe

Dara: bom, is that your baby??haha

Top:noona...this is our baby...hahaha**bingu laugh....his last name is Choi..so im must be his father..where both handsome...!!

Bom: **spank top's arm...no!!!!!stop teasing us...

Noona make up artist: hahaha...bom-ah...**shows heart signs in the hands

Bom: ummm...stop it unnie...right top?

Top: No..no !! I...mean ,...Yes??..yea..yes!! stop that!

Top: noona can we take a picture together??

Bom: Ahhh..o.k then..:)

Top: dae, take us a picture along with this kid//

Dae: huh??! your really like this dont you?? noona is the wife..theirs a baby!!...

Top: no!! this is just a remembrance..

Noona make up artist: Top-ah...Bom -ah..You to look good together..go and date now!!

Dae: 1..2..3.....* click..Tadaa!!! you LOOK LIKE A FAMILY..<3

Dara: oh!! bom..you have a call...pick it up....

Bom gets her phone in the table...

Bom: Oh!! its ........ *click answer ..Hello! ______-sshi

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Who could it be?

***

EVERYONE WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER???

Poll

daragon?

ririn?

daemin?

mindeuk?

**just leave a comment for your poll answers..thank you^^