ottoke!!

yg family secret couples

minutes pass and bom is now inside the yg building for recording...gd and dae talked in the canteen about what happened earlier..then seungri interupted their meeting..

V.I: what ...are you discussing hyung's?

Gd: nothing...

V.I: tell me... or i'll told dara noona on your secret present for her...

Dae: hyung...dont!**shaking his head

Gd: but...aisshh!!!.........i'll spill it dae...sorry..it not really a big deal to us..but for tophyung....maknae keep your mouth shut about this o.k?!!

V.I:yeah...swear!!!.ill never break this news..

Gd: well...bom noona and siwon.. had a friendly dinner outside and we followed them..their pretty friendly and somewhat comfortable to each other.. their smiling and looks good together..but i have suspicions about siwon, i think she likes noona...i dont know if he will pursue her!! since noona's dating ban is off..luckly as we followed thm..people didnt recognize noona and siwon..also me and dae..

Dae: this is a bad news for top hyung...*sigh..

V.I:oh!!!*smirking..noona is dating siwon huh?!

Dae: their not!!! its just a meeting..

V.I:well..maybe for noona but for siwon hyung...**blinking his eye and mouthing(its a date)

Dae: hyung...ottoke??!!

Meanwhile...

Teddy's studio 3:00 am

bom entered the room.. their is lydia,cl, teddy and choice37..

Bom: hello!...

TEddy: bom ..im sorry the recording is cancelled....we have a meetng with hyung.. in a minute...

cl: im also called unnie...

Bom:o.k...I will go home now..

Lydia: bom can i talk to you??

Bom: oh!!! o.k...about?

Lydia pulled bom outside the studio and planned to talk with bom in thier mini lounge..

Lydia: how should i say this....!.......!!bom....I saw you earlier witha a guy...umm...named??

Bom: siwon choi from sj...

Lydia: Are you dating???

Bom: hahaha..thats funny..we are not... we just casually talked..

Lydia: in the car..I saw you kissing??!!!

Bom:**blushing...Ah...ani.....**covers her face.....were not...did you spy on us?..He just gets a dried leaf on to my hair...did we look like that?(kissing)

Lydia: oh!!*nodds...hmmm..thank you for sharing bom...So..do you like him?

Bom was startled at the question..

Bom: no....why?why are you so interested?..

Lydia:no..no....nothing..im just asking you know...o.k bye then...**waves hand

Bom: o.k...bye

bom walks out in the lounge but heard a falling thing in the storage room.she walks to the door, about to open the door but was stopped as cl called her to ride with gummy noona ...as gummy will go home and invited bom to come along.

Bom: coming....**walks away

Gummy in her car calling someone

Gummy: yoboseyo??seunghyun..come have a ride..im going home now..do you want to drop by in your villa?

Top: oh!..noona...ah..yes...i'll be dropped in my villa thanks you..im going in the parking lot now..

TOp is blankly walking , going to the  parking area...He heard what bom and lydia are talking..good thing bom replaid to lydia's questions briefly..like do you like him?? bom answerd NO....but even though it is like that..he somewhat is sad or depressed imagining what bom and siwon are doing in their meeting..

TOp: aishh!!Stop it seunghyun...stop thingking nothing happened between them..

As top entered the van that gummy noona would be driven he is shocked as he saw bom closing her eyes..sleeping at the cars window..

Gummy: oh..seunghyun..lets go!! bom is with us...i will drop her in there dorm..

Top: ah..yes..yes..**nodding

Top is always looking at bom's cute face..smirking when he saw bom's lips pouted naturally..

Gummy: she is asleep? she must be tired

TOp: yeah...

Suddenly bom's head switching to tops side...boms head was placed on tops shoulder unnententionally..

Bom: tabi....**said in a low whispery voice

Top:noona?? what??tabi?

Top really like this position..bom sleeping on her shoulder which her scent is ozzing in the air..her face is closer...

Gummy: Seunghyun...you and bom looks so cute:) ah......love..

Top: ah...hehehe..is that what it looks like?

Gummy: seunghyun how long would you be keeping your secret love for bom..all in yg knows about it..not all but alot...bom will soonly date someone else..if you will not confess..

Top: noona...in the right time..i know their are kpo idols or many men pursue her..but i know i have score somewhre in her heart...

Gummy:**smiling..how sweet

they arrived at 2ne1's dorm..

TOp: noona wake up...**shaking bom

Bom:oh! we arrived,..thanks gummy noona..and top..

Top: bye noona...

top texted bom..

Top~~~noona good night I hope you really enjoy holding my hands as you sleep..hahaha...if you remembered a while ago in noonas car....noona, dont forget to dream about me... like what you are doing earlier also..hahaha...see you

Bom replaid

Hey!!stop it..good night also..;P im not dreaming of you

FLASHBACK********

gummy's car

Bom: tabi...~~*soft voice

Top: noona??

Bom: why are you like that..huh?! flirting with other idols?do you know.....that...

Top: huh?!! did i  know what?!

Bom swiftly holds tops hands

Bom: nothing...uhhh...hold me..

Top holds boms hand covering their hands with boms bag..

Top: hehehe...your to cute noona..are you pretending your asleep?

Gummy: oh!! bom used to sleeptalking seunghyun shii...did you know that?!

TOp: no...noona*smiles and pulling away some hair strands on boms face.

Even though top has a new rival now..he knows that bom has a special part part in her heart for him..

NEXT DAY 11:20 am

Dae and gd are talking in the cafeteria..

dae: hyung..I must tell top hyung..about this..it is more painful if he will not know...

Gd: yeah ..your right..we must tell him so that he can have his guard on..to that siwon-guy..

Luckly top goes beside them bringing his script for alumni...

top: hey!!*waving..and smiling widely

gd: yeh!! hyung..*smiles and nods

Dara came into their table and sits beside jiyong.

dara: hello! baby~~

GD: hi! baby~~

Top: ughh...why you must show your loveydovey to us..

Dae: if you want to have a loveydovey pair hyung..then go to your barbie..*laugh

Top: who?!! bom noona?

Dae: ofcourse.. who else...seungri? me?teddy hyung?? bom noona ofcourse...or do you want cl?

Top: yah..we all now that noona is the barbie here....cl? she is the baddest female  right...?!**smirking..your so lame daesungi...**shaking his head

Gd: umm.. top hyung I must tell you something...**serious face

Top: what?

Gd looks at dae and said: hmmm...Me and dae saw bom noona with another guy....its siwon choi of SJ ...theyre practically sweet and looks good together..comfortable also..We saw the two both kissing in siwon's car..

Top:**smiles,, their not kissing..I heard noona and lydia talked about it...

Dae: but ..hyung..they hold hands in the park beside the sea... it is like 2:00 in the morning..as we followed them..luckyly no fans or other people is in that area exept those vendor...and is it normal if siwon and noona is taking a selca besides eachother???

Dara was in silence..watching the three men talking

TOP: dont make up such things..daesung..thats bad!!*angryly said

DAe: hyung...we saw it right?!!

Gd: yes..its the truth hyung their practically hanging out...maybe as friends for now, but surely siwon will pursue bom noona..

Top: **nodded I understand..I know you two are lying..

Gd:its the truth!!!

TOp thought: why is it like this...yesterday..I feel a better about bom noona;s reply to lydia's questions..about not liking siwon..maybe she is just friendly.....

Dae: remember hyung..if you think that bom noona is being friendly towards him...think again!!! bom noona is a really shy person to others...she doesnt act sweetly..

tOp: Why are you making me upset....!!!!noona doesnt like siwon o.k??!*yelling....My temper is in this level**puting his hands above his head....jiyong, dae..dont ever talk about this again infront of me...Im not angry at you..but..i want to be alone...

Dara: yah!! **pushes GD....look at top now..his angrly upset..why you must tell him..

Gd: its for his own good ....itsbetter to be hurt today than tommorow... right???we love our hyung so we shared this news to him..he must learn to buid up strenght in order to move forward in bom noona's heart....

Dara:well....It really is better...but seunghyun will surely be sad..

Top goes to the yg building rooftop... watching the sky...dreamingly...

Top:are they that close?? why?? dae's right..noona is not an easy person to get closed with....maybe bom noona lied to lydia yesterday..maybe she likes siwon?hansome? talented?funny?rich? or cute?...Ahhh!!!!!**top shouts..im going crazy..noona i really like you.....**sitting at the floor curving his body to embrace his long thighs...

Someone sits beside top poking his head...top looks out and spot bom..smiling widely..

Bom: annyeong tabi!!!

Top thoughts while looking at bom: I thought me and this alien noona are in good terms..but why is it like this...me being a lonely man and her having a great time to another guy...yesterday she holds my hands sweetly..sleeping in my shoulder...dreaming of me..I think she likes me.. but whenever I saw her...I think she hates me or treat me just like a dongsaeng..a collegue... but she calls me tabi...the only person who calls  me that expt to the other members in bigbang teasing me **top moves his head to another direction not facing bom..

Bom: Top??spacing out huh??!!

TOp:nothing noona..my eyes are just tired..

Bom: oh!! this is for you....***stretch her arms ......top, this is a powerful banana cupcake..it can boost your energy..just by eating it..I also bring this healthy vitamins for you..*smiles cutely

Top:**not facing bom..thank you noona...

Silence prevailed between the two...top is gaining some courage to ask bom personally..

Top: umm..noona........ I heard you are dating someone right now..? who is it?

Bom: huh??!* spanks top's arm...yah!! is it about siwon????**laughing

TOp: yea....yeah!! do you like him..I heard your taking a selca together and holding hands...

Bom: yes....we take a selca and hold hands..but that selca is just a remembrance of our mini meeting..

Top:hold hands then?

Bom: hahaha...how did you know?? well where pretending because an ajjuma was passingby and stop at us..asking questions if we are a couple....she is selling goods to help a kids foundation... and their is this proof of donating so they told us to hold hands and take a pic...we just covered our faces with mask..so that we will not be identified...thats it!!!no more than that..***(bom thought) wait !!!why I am explaining this to him in details,,..as if he cares..all his teasing and saying sweetly to me is just for fun to him..

Bom:yah..are you listening...**watching top looking in the skies

Top: is that the truth??!        BOm: yes....im not lying tabi...

Top: o.k..I believe you...

Bom: hey!! how did you know..im not hidding this meeting to siwon..im just putting it in a not important matter things in my mind..althought we are now good friends..:)

Top smudges the cupcake to boms mouth....

Top: lets eat!!!**half smiling

Top: but noona..why are you talking or hanging out to that person??!you always smile and act cute to Him!!!..But to me~~??

Bom: Hey..Why are you getting jelouse over my fan boys...did..you..know...that...**cellphone beeping..beep..beep..

Bom: yoboseyo?!;)youngbae??

Taeyang: ..oh...bom noona... sajangim called you to go to the office...right now...you will attend or be in a show or something....

BOm: o.k!!!ill come.... tabi bye..*waving goodbye

Top just looked at her....going to the stairs

Top: what could sangjangnim discuss to bom noona..??

 

Does yg know about the sibom meeting?????

watch out for the next chapter....

To those who read..pls followbak