all I want for Christmas v.1

yg family secret couples

Top, seungri and daesung will not perform in SBS Gayo, due to seungri’s promotion for his movie in Japan, Daesung has a hosting commitment also in Japan, while top is having new shooting commercial for Fubu that will be filmed on that same day and was first scheduled than Gayo daejun.

 

 

Authors note: (YG released a song composing of bom and hayi a new yg unit for the joint collaboration of YGxSamsung).

 

At the Yg building 3pm, top goes to teddy’s studio reading his script for his new movie.

 

Teddy: yow…..

 

Top: hello. Hyung!

 

Teddy: what are you holding?

 

Top: script for the new movie.

 

Teddy: hmmm…

 

Top:hyung, where is jiyong?

 

 teddy:He is now at the canteen, having a talk to dara because they again have some misunderstanding, going on.

 

Top: hmmm….

 

Teddy excuse me seunghyun-shii, I have to pick a call.

 

Top:o.k…**laughs** yoboseyo, ye sul???**acting like his the one who was called**

 

Teddy: shhhh…. Hello?

 

Top: aigoo….. His busy for his love life these days.

 

Top thought: where could that yeolja be?? Hmm?? I should call her.

 

Top: She isn’t picking up!.. aigoo… this girl.

 

Teddy is back in the room……

 

Top: hyung where is my bommie?

 

Teddy: you didn’t now? She and lee hi have a joint collab for Samsung music.They are at the shooting area right now for the MV.

 

Top: r..really?!!!What is the concept?

 

Teddy: It’s an English song about Christmas. I heard the title is “All I want for Christmas”, I also heard Bom has a kissing scene with a male actor there…

 

Top: really??!!!She didn’t tell me about this.

 

Teddy: It is obvious seunghyun anyway.

 

Top: who is the actor? Where is the shooting location?

 

Teddy: I don’t know…but I heard he is really cool and handsome. It’s just near here. This is the address**gives top the paper**

 

Top: bye hyung...thanks…

 

teddy: hmm…bye.

 

At the shooting Location….

 

Top disguise his self-wearing a mask and a hat so that people will not know him, as he saw was searching for that spring lady. He saw Lee hi at the corner…

 

Lee hi: oh! ... annyeong subaenim.

 

Top: hello. **smiles**. Umm…where is bom unnie of yours?

 

Lee hi: she is at the corner oppa.I think she is re-applying her make-up.

 

Top: hmmm..thank you hayi-ah. You’re really beautiful today.I’ll just give her this.Oh! Here’s a hot Choco for you.

 

Hayi: thanks top oppa.

 

Top: Is my disguise obvious?

 

Lee hi: no oppa.. People will not know who you are. Don’t worry.

 

Top: see you later….bye!

 

Top is now going at the corner where Hayi pointed unto him, and he saw his girl embracing someone who is hooded.

 

Top thought: what the….!!! Who Is that man.?!!! He really looks well built!aishh….

 

 

 

 

FAST UPDATES NEW COMMENTS:)