W.I.N

yg family secret couples

Bom: huh?!! Nothing.. something is on my eyes…

Lee hi: hmm….

Many days have past and top and bom didn’t see each other because top is busy filming and finalizing his movie, Alumni.. that will be released this November…

2ne1 Dorm

Dara:oh bommie…I heard you visited the near by clinic.. how was it?

Bom:I have food poisoning….

Bom thought:Sorry dara… I will not tell you, the other reason.. even to seunghyun..

Dara:ahh.. see!!! Don’t always eat…look what happened to you

Bom:im s…s…sorry omma!!**smiles/ poker face**

Minzy:unnie’s, Chaerin unnie texted me about the Win appearance that we will partake… We will be the judge for their latest test.. all bigbang members exept for the 2 oppa’s and we..2ne1…tomorrow..is the filming.!

Bom: oh!!.. okay….

THE NXT DAY: “YG WIN EPISODE 6 FINAL Filming”

2ne1 and bigbang make-up room

Dara: I will be in team B…

SEungri:I see, because your baby boy is there.. huh??!

Dara: no.. it’s j..just that I find them great.. just like you guys.. bigbang wise image are disame!

Seungri: aigoo!.. this noona.. really??haha… Then I will be donghyuk.. Im the handsomest in bigbang right?

Dara:yeah!!.. you are…**smiles**

CL: unnie, you must check your eye.. you must where maybe, glasses.. maybe your eyes are  now blured… seungri??!! Ppfft…..

Seungri: aishhh… chaerin-a .. your really my fan huh?!! Let me hug you….**hugs chaerin**

Dara: oh!!!! Your now close…

Cl: seungri-a, stop!!!**yells**…. Pabo panda.. ert..**punches seungri’s arm**

SEungri: you hit like a man…**run’s away from chaerin and dara**

Top and Daesung is now in their make-up chair….Bom is sitting alone at the corner talking to someone on her Ipadusing skype…..

Top: ahh.. Im really tired.. cover all my blemishes noona… I have dark circles now…

Dae: your still handsome hyung.. .**smiles**, when is the release of the movie?

Top: Around November…Im really anticipating how the viewers will respond, the fans.. all of them…

Top thought: oh! My bombom.. is at the corner.. who is she talking to?

Dae:hyung..  invite the yg family .. we will cheer you on!

Top looks back at daesung: As if.. you just want to make fun at me…

Dae: no..no… Promise!.. the trailer is really daebak!!

Top: thank you…

Make up artist noona: seunghyun… your finish.. youngbae your next….**yells**

Top goes sit beside bom on her couch…

Top: who are you talking to jagi?

Bom: my unnie…

On the ipad..

Bom Sister: oh!! Seunghyun-sshii….hello!

Top: a…a…hello!**bows**

Bom sister:remove your shades, I want to see your face….

Bom: unnie… what are you making him do….

Top: it’s o.k…

Top removes hid shades….

Bom sister: damn.. your really handsome.. nice manly face, fit body and talented…Bom-a.. your really lucky…

Bom: unnie.. im not lucky … im blessed.!!**smiles and looks at top**

The make-up noona/unnie watches the two aliens sitting beside each other smiling….

Make up girl 1:are they together.?. they seem so close recently….

Make up girl 2: I don’t know… maybe??....they will be a cute couple…if they are really a couple….

Make up girl 1:** nods** they are the hot and y couple… Im jealose…

Taeyang:** smiles** you two are really….. hahaha… Mind your own noona’s…aigoo!!

Back to TOPBOM

Bom looks top and top looks bom…

Top:that’s sweet of you….

Bom: happy much??**laughs**

Bom sister:aigoo.. loveydovey.... bommie...

Bom:im not!!..

Top:hehehe.. your younger sister really love me noona...**smiles cheekly**

Bom sister:haha.. your right.. i'll see you someday seunghyun-a...I have to go now.. bye.. take care.. i will be supporting you on your new movie.. the trailer is really daebak! Im really proud of you.. Im your fan....**smiles**

Top:thank you noona...**bows**.. take care....

Bom:bye unnie.. I love you.. take care....

Bom turns off the Ipad...........

At their back someone stands beside top’s side….

YG: aheemmmm…..

Top: hello.. sangjangnim….

Bom: annyeong sangjangnim…..

Yg: stop this mushy thing when in public…in 5 minutes the filming will start… top and seungri you will be the first to panel…

Top: o.k…

Yg: where Is seungri??

Dae: Seungri and Cl are teasing eachother again….they are running…

Yg: daesung, get them….

Dae: o.k…..

Yg: my eyes are watching you two….. don’t be careless…

Top and bom: **bows…** yes sangjangnim….!

Director: we will start at 3minutes.. everyone pls.. get ready….

All: deh…

Pd: this is your sitting arrangement…

Minzy, Daesung, Bom, Top, Dara, Seungri, Cl…..

Minzy: o.k…..

Director: in 1….2……3…. play!

The filming starts………

GD thought at the corner: Let the competition begin!!!

To be continued……………….

Yeorubeom! Who would you like to win the competition??! What team are you??... A or B?

…… Proud Yg stan:)!....Please do leave comments “ I love to have your opinion”!…..

Thank you new subscribers….hope you like my update….