busy alien

yg family secret couples

 

Team A started the competition and everybody is anticipating for their performance…
As the judges comment team A’s performance, everyone was listening attentively..and team B is next to perform for their song. Later for their dance, the two teams did their best to impress the judges… And when bom comment on team B’s dance performance…

Bom: Even thought I don’t really am a good dancer, I really want to watch you again that feeling.!

The chooming Alien dance without being shy, infront of his dongsaengs and to national television, just for his jagi-noona, he will do it to make her happy and not disappointed.The  filming is now finish and everyone goes to the stage to greet and give advice to them…At the backstage top is talking with bom…

Bom: you are going now?

Top: hmmm.. I have a photoshoot fo W korea now and tomorrow I will have a suit fitting for the BIFF and ACTOR AWARDS.. Im really busy bommie,.. I forgot I have, L official Homes photoshoot also… Mianhe… Maybe I cant see you for about a Month, I cant go to Yg building also to visit you…

Bom: I understand.. take care always.. I’ll just send healthy foods and vitamins for you… I love you tabi….**hugs top**

Top: Me too.. I love you… If I have free time lets go somewhere…**smiles**

Bom: o.k….**smiles**

Yg: psst.. top and bom.. don’t do this in public.. good thing theirs no one here exept for the busy daesung on his phone…

Dae: sangjangnim, im really used to top hyung so sweet to bom noona..**laughs** Im immune!

Yg: **laughs** A perfect match right?!Knows to dance but not that good, unique voice’s, Childish acts,Both the oldest who do stupid things, handsome and pretty, both the tallest among the members, crazy humor, loves food, bom loves make-up and heels while seunghyun loves bearbricks and furniture…. You two must be destined together! I’ll go now..**smiles**

Top and bom laughs, as Yg summarized their similarities…

Bom: aigoo!!....

Top: dae, take care of my lovable noona… I’ll go now….

Dae: o.k…**smiles**, I’ll watch her, like your known eagle eye’s hyung….

Top: pabo, daesungie…bye!!**winks at bom**

Daesung: noona…..

Bom: hmm…?

DAe: he really fall for you hard…

Bom: aigoo….**covers her cheeks**

Dae: top hyung will be really busy this days.. I hope he can have a nice nap even his schedule is hell hectic…**watches top as he walks away from them going to the exit**

Bom: my tabi……**worried face**

DAe: my cute hyung…… **sad  face**

SEungri joins their moment…

Seungri: my bingu hyung…..,**longing face**

Dara: pssttt…… he will be back..so dramatic…**smiles**

Bigbang is on their on now… taeyang is busy for his comeback, Gd is busy for his stage performance’s, Dara is busy for his clio photoshoot’s, CL is busy helping teddy in their comeback song, Minzy is assigned by Yg to train the new girlgroup dance practice, seungri is in Japan, daesung is busy for his Japanese tour also while bom is at the dorm doing things to entertain her…

AT the BIFF,Choi seunghyun known as top of bigbang looks like an Adonis, epitome of a handsome man, a luxurious suit with a  matching face of a Prince, A smile that can melt any human being, a glance that can make your knees weak. That is Mr. Choi Seunghyun, Korean ladies swooning machine…Top is with lee so hyuk, kim yo jung and yoo in na in the sitting area..

Yo jung: oppa, will it take to long?

Top: no.. just a minute from now it will start.. why?

Yo jung: **smiles**umm… nothing, I’ll just text him..

Top: boyfriend?

Yo jung: no oppa..**blushes**

Yoo in na: topshhi.. I will keep my eye on you.. so don’t flirt o.k…!!

Top: yes! Mam.. **smiles** im not like that noona.. I love her….

Yoo in na: **smiles**keep that words then…

Yo jung: I’ll be your partner oppa, remember that!… I’ll protect bom unnie, im on her side..

Top: **smirks** ofcourse.. My mind,eyes and heart is always on her…**blushes**

Lee so hyuk: Seunghyun your so cheesy….**laughs**..

At the after party

Clara is slowly going nearer at top who is talking with yoo in na…drinking her glass she purposely bumps top… Top turns around…

Top: oh!..

Clara: im sorry… I bumped you..

Top: oh… no harm.. are you okay?

Clara: im fine…**flirty smiles** congratulations on your movie.. im really anticipating..

Top : thank you…**top watch clara’s revealing cleavage**

Top thought: so seungri is really does like big ed women…

Clara then slowly pats top’s shoulder…

Clara:you are really good looking.. I like what you are wearing..

Top: oh.. thank you…

Clara: oh.. your bowtie! Let me fix it..

Top: o..o…oh.. no.. I’ll do it!

Yoo in na thought: this girl is trying to flirt seunghyun-shii..

Yoo in na grabs top’s arm and smiles at clara..top  was shocked and taken aback by what yoo in na acted.

 Yoo in na:babe.. lets go home.. lets call yo jung..

Top:huh?.. what noona….

Yoo in na pinches top’s cheeks and looks at his eyes…

Top:yeah.. jagiya..sorry we have to go..

Clara:hmm…. yoo in na shii..so the rumors are true… you really broke up with him? And now it is topshii…

Yoo in na: **smiles** please keep it a secret.. if you will not keep my secret.. I will not also keep the secret that I know about you.. pls do comply clara-shii.. bye!!Babe.. lets go…

Top: hmm…ah.. one thing, I love my yeolja!...

Yoo in na and top walks to where yoo jung is….

Yoo jung: oh.. unnie, oppa…

Yoo in na: we are going home.. want to be with us?

Yo jung: **smiles** you go first oppa, unnie.. thank you..

As top and yoo in na is inside the car…. the car(image)http://newautocars.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/new-2013-bmw-640d-xdrive-coupe-front-angle.jpg

Top: what was that noona?

Yoo in na: she is flirting with you…

Top:really?.. I thought she is just being kind or friendly..

Yoo in na: seunghyun.. you boys think like that.. we girls know, what is that ….trust me!

Top: I trust you noona…**looks at yoo in na sincerely**

Yoo in na: seunghyun, where are you looking earlier?**smirks**

Top: huh?.. w..where?

Yoo in na: you know here…clara-shii’s???

Top thought:she saw that…!! Really this noona.. Im helpless!

Yoo in na:you looking at her chest.. cant resist huh?!!**teasing top**

Top: ah.. I just glance.. seungri said she really have big .. I just noticed at it.. that’s all…

Yoo in na: seunghyun shii.. Why you must look at hers when you have a bigger pair that’s yours.. and that pair of your is not fake; it’s pure, not siliconed.. I get jealous of her body…specially her legs, thighs and her voice the is the bonus their….**winks at top**

Top: stop it noona.. you sound like a ert…**laughs and blushes**..

Top: you have also nice legs and thighs noona….

Yoo in na: saying  good huh?! So that I will not report to bom that you almost fell under a trap from clara-shii?

Top: no… im really honest here…

And the two was delivered to their hotel….

 

AFTER FEW DAYS TOP IS HAVING A PHOTOSHOOT FOR W KOREA…….

At the W Magazine interview….The interview goes smoothly, top answers the questions well, questions about the filming,BIFF, choosing the role, favorite designer, hobbies, and a slight lovelife and etc.

Interviewer(IV)

IV:Yves saint Laurent has a partner in life..

Top:I have Charlie…

IV:Charlie??

Top:That’s my dog, if I get old and die, He will do the auction on my furniture collection to gain money.(laughs)

IV: oh..  I see.. thank you for answering our questions Mr. Choi..

Top: your welcome…

As the interview was finish, A beautiful lady that wears prettly (like this) http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/532043705/2012-Korean-style-new-dress-spring-cloth-fashion-dress-cute-cloth-green-tank-topsA347.jpg

She enters the reserved room for top to rest.. she  is covering her face with a Hat and a mask..The interviewer questioned the staff who is the girl…

IV:Who is she..? wow, she is really y ad pretty even thou I only see her sideface..

Staff:We don’t know sir.. Maybe seunghyun-shii’s visitor..

Top is know going inside the room, closing the door, Someone jumps infront of him.. and jumps the spirit of him going to the sky… (lol)…xD.. Still the ladies face is covered by the hat she is wearing … As top was holding his heart out for being freacked out…

Top : w..w..who are you?...**skeptical face**

_?_: guess who!!!!**smiles**

Top: _______..

Who could it be?

Guess who…

 

***********************************************

Who is she?

A LONG UPDATE EVERYONE ..MIANHE. FOR NOT UPDATING THIS FF FOR  A LONGTIME.. SO AS A SORRY GIFT, A LONG UPDATE.. HOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE:)

FACT: MORE NEW COMMENTS FAST UPDATE.....