Yess!! a break **2

yg family secret couples

The market team

GD: this is the things we need carrots, kimchi,potato,pork,green pea's and a 1 whole chicken also saome seasonings..

Dara: lets divide this..this is to many.

Gd: o.k..babe...Me and dara... seungri kush and cl..

cl: okay...:)
 

kush: we 3 probaby be asigned to the pork meat and 1 whole chicken..Im good at this..

Gd: o,k..hyung..watch out seungri..you know what i mean right???

Kush: yeah..yeah...*winks at Cl

Cl: ..hmm....

At the meat area:

Kush: o.k lets find this...

Seungri: Im good at choosing meet hyung!!!

Cl: yah!!! your so noisy...just close your mouth or anyone here ..will see us..and this is a private getaway with the yg family.

Seungri: whats wrong with you??!!! getting.. all cocky!!

Kush: shhhh......stop it seungri.

Cl:**tounge out....

Seungi: hmmmmmppppp....

Cl: yes!! we just bought chcken meat..pork is now next oppa.

Kush:ah.....**nodsnods

Seungri: dont act cutely...your too cute...

Cl:**looking at seungri..whats wrong with him??! making cute compliments,, all of a sudden?!!

Seungri: cute as a evil witch!!!!hahhahaha

Cl: yah..i heard that!!**smacks seungris head..hahaha....pabo!!

Kush: you too really??!!! Playing all the time..being noisy...shhh!!!.....be quite..where in the public you know..

Seungri: your right hyung..**nods.Cl is so annoying...she's such a stress...

Kush: yah...!!stop making fun..

CL: oh well!! who looks stress??me??..Im not having dark circles...**snobishly replied...looking at seungri

Seungri: urhhhh!!!!

 

Meanwhile in the veg. area:

Dara: this one is good..not that!!

Gd: hey..look at yours...so small..

Dara: this carrots is more good than that..im a rabbit..I know this!!

Gd:yes..yes...

Gd's thought: ah!!aigoo..look at us going grocerry.so sweet...i really want to get married as soon as possible....**signh

Dara: where finish lets go to the counter...

Dara: **nods...and calling cl..

CL:unnie..what is it ?

Dara: me and jiyong are finished..lets go.

Cl: o.k...

13 minutes passed...they arrived in the pension..

CL: where here!!

Gummy: Good..good..lets start the grill...

Kush, taeyang,minzy and seungri are cooking the meat...While the others are busy chatting...Bom sits beside daesung and cl.just watching the bon fire in front of them...

 Gd: well let..seunri cook the meat!!!lets play..minzy, you prepared right??!! o.k then start!!

Kush, dae and minzy are emcee's of this event!

Kush: Hello everyone!! Wassuppp...we will start are fun program!

Minzy: are you ready??!!

Dae: Lets play first the (ACT ME GAME)! you will pick one of the paper in this fishbowl..and act the one who you pick..and let your group members, answer it!

Minzy: this are the groups...,me and kush oppa decides this...grouping

1st group

bom

seungri

gummy

se7en

hanbyul

2ndgroup

gd

dara

cl

taeyang

top

Dae: and know lets start the game!!1st bom noona..... noona picks in the fishing bowl... ah...this is nice.**looks at the 1/8 paper bom is holding.

Bom picked top

Kush: bom act in 3...2...1...Go!

Bom acted like a robot,.. and act tops twirlls in the hands...

Se7en: Top!!!

Kush: yes..correct!

Byul: that was easy!

minzy: sorry unnie... i tink this game really is easy..specially if the one you act is really..close to..**bom cuts minzy

Bom: yehey!! lets proceed...**serious tone

And the yg family laughs at the game as.. cl immitates bom and top immitates han byul...