Surprised

yg family secret couples

Han byul: what? **curious

Taeyang:there’s this time that we : top hyung, bom noona, me, dara and deuk. Are in the canteen…we talk about love and relationship…when I ask noona..do you have a boyfriend? She said yes…we are all shocked!...Top hyung didn’t believe her..so…bom noona..told hyung that….He has a boyfriend in america..and they kept a secret relationship with yg…long distance as we say… she let as saw a picture with his long distance boyfriend…I really can’t believe it also..dara noona too was shocked…top hyung was affected so she dated yoon eun hye at that time…I think it was around early 2011..but they are just dating.. they are not in a relationship…but I think bom noona is just lying…maybe it’s just his American friend picture..that’s what I think!!

Han byul:oh!...that yoon eun hye..she didn’t tell me she dated top for 2 months…she’s  really a brat..!!Maybe bom was just lying to top at that time..because as she told me in that time..she like..someone !..but is just not sure if it is love or just a giddy feeling…she really like this person long before debut, I think until now..she likes him!!

Taeyang: who is it noona???

Hanbyul thought: oh no!!..I just hint a clue…gosh!!pabo me…

Hanbyul:hahaha..nothing tae….thanks for sharing…dongwook doesn’t share the happening’s in yg…hahaha..

Taeyang: but noona!..it’s pretty long ago..that incident..so…pls don’t bully yoon eun hye..

Se7en: hey!..are you two finished chatting?!...let’s go inside it’s getting cold….

Taeyang:where coming hyung….thank you!..

Han byul goes ahead…as taeyang followed…all of the family members are now inside the pension house…but there is one who just stayed at the bonfire, playing with it…It’s top..

Top thought: who could noona talk to again..she is smiling widely and is enjoyed talking to this someone….who could it be??aishh..!!! seunghyun, stop this..dont be like this! It’s better if I just..told her I like her….right??!!aishh…..this is really hard!!Be a man…

Then bom saw seunghyun just sitting at the wooden log chair and humming….bom goes to him and sits beside him…

Bom:hey! Alien..why are you here?

Top:**looks at bom..nothing noona..im just thinking something…

 bom: oh!..it sure is serious..your thinking right now is somewhat like that!! What is it?

Top: ah…it’s about l.o.v.e noona..

bom thought: oh!...love huh?!!what could it be…

Top thought: ah…I’ll fuel up my courage..I’ll tell her right now…Be a man seunghyun..!

Top: hahaha…just a jowk noona…it’s not about that…hahaha…ah….I saw you talking to your phone…who called you noona?

Bom thought: whats’s this?!! Changing the topic?...well….**smirks

Top: noona??**curious

bom:oh!..its just siwon..he just wanted to talk..and we talked casually..that’s all….

Top: oh!! Really…..umm..did He court you noona?! Kush hyung asked me if it is true..

Bom: I told you right…where just friends…..!**smiled…but..he..said..he wants to court me…**head bowed looks like not happy

Top thought:!....why is it like this….that guy really like noona huh??!!**nods…then I must tell her today then…but…(bom cuts top’s thoughts)

Bom:top??wae??...are you nodding…

Top:did you know noona??!! You must be happy because someone likes you.. and he’s pretty handsome you know…I think you look good…specially you like him also right??!

Bom:yah!!**spanks top’s arm..who said I like him??!! Really?...I umm…. I don’t really like siwon in that way..I like him as a friend..but I don’t see him as what you think….

Bom thought:What is he thinking?!!!aishh.you stupid alien..if you only know..that..I really like you…aishh!!...He probably just teased me, the way he’s sweetness and everything..

Top thought:really???!!!.....yes!!!.....but is it true?!!!..Fine…let’s do this!!confess now..

Awkward…..SILENCE

Top:umm… noona!,,.. did you know that..umm….I just want you to know that your really…umm… beautiful….and this..is probably…long… my ….**stutred

Bom:What?!!** curious.. while blushing..

Then Kush arrives…..

Bom: hello oppa!**smiles

Kush: hey..its getting cold….you two love birds must go inside….the bon fire also is getting weary….top lets go..

Top thought:aishh…..why is it someone must cut the moment!!?....!...

Bom: top lets go now???**holds top’s hand to stand up…

Top: **blushed..o.k noona…**holds bom’s hand.. and walks…

Kush: why are you two blushing???

Top: hahaha….it’s cold hyung….

Then they arrived at the pension

Top: good nyt noona..**smiles

Bom:good nyt seunghyun….**smiles

MORNING

Gummy, Bom, Cl, Daesung and GD cooks the breakfast

Gummy: Guys,..tell them to wake up…breakfast is ready..

Gd goes to se7en and top’s room

GD:hyung.. wake up!!

Se7en: fine…fine….

Gd: top hyung wake up….

Top:noona..ughhh!!..noona….

Se7en: hey! Stop dreaming about her..wake up..smacks top’s ..

Top: bom noona…you really like my corn cupcake huh?!! **Smiles…

Se7en: you really like her huh?!!! Then wake up you….(top cuts se7en)

Top:ahh…noona, you kissed me in the lips….

Se7en: I’ll wake up the others…you go wake this man up…I’ll wake up the others..

Gd:o.k…hyung!....

Se7en:I know!!!....Let his dream girl wake him up instead…hahaha..lets see what his reaction will be…

GD:hahaha..o.k hyung….

Gd goes to bom on the other room

Bom:hey…are you finished?

Gd: noona…there is someone who is a pain….mind to wake him up??

Bom: o.k….is it top??

Gd: yes!...I’ll help dara in the kitchen instead noona….let hyung wake up noona. Do what you want!.....oh becareful!!...he kicked me..when I touch him earlier…

Bom: oh!..o.k…..**nervous

Bom goes to top and se7en’s room..

Bom: yah!!..alien…wake up..**yelled

Bom goes closer to top’s ear..

Bom: hey…wake up..top-shii…alien!!!**yelled right into top’s ear…

Top: ughh…**….alien??!!gd..stop it..i’ll sleep…

bom:hey top this is bom…**shakes top’s body

top:noona?!!!**half asleep

 bom: yes..wake up now..breakfast is ready…

top thought:I’ll take this chance.too…….

Bom: hey wake up..or I tickle you to… death and(top cuts bom)

Top pulls bom towards him…holding bom’s waist as he hug bom closer… towards him..hugging her close to him and he rolled letting bom lay beside him…

Top: Saranghe…..**half asleep “as if”…

Bom: stop this….

Top: ughhh…sleep….

Bom:stop top….don’t be such a baby… get up!!**looks at top’s handsome early wake up face….

Top:hmmm…….

Bom suddenly pinches top’s nose…

Top:ahhhh…..air air.,…**panicked

Bom: good..you wake up….

Then suddenly gd’s dad entered the room..He was looking at top and bom laying beside each other….

Gd’d dad: oh!!..Im sorry to intrude you privacy…..**bowed

Top: no…uncle your not…we….just..No !!….nothing happened… what you think….is(top was cut by gd’s dad)

Gd’s dad:**smirks..kids this days,….

Then suddenly Sean arrives……..at the door…..

____________________________________________

What will happen next?

What would sean react?will he….report this to yg???

Watch out for more happenings……