tabi the lovable

yg family secret couples

 

Top runs towards bom……

 

Top: yah….. **pulls bom away from the man**

 

Bom: seunghyun?!!

 

Top: who are you?!!

 

 ? : w..wait….I am…

 

Top: who is he bom?

 

Bom: aisshh… He is….

 

Daesung: I’m daesung hyung!!!

 

Top: daesung?

 

Bom: He is your dear daesungie….aisshh.. really seunghyun!

 

Top:w....what?? I was just compulsive because you know…**smirks**

 

Daesung: its understandable hyung we 3 know it.*chuckles**

 

Bom: bye daesungie…have a safe trip. **Waves goodbye to daesung**

 

Top:   oh!!...bye daesung…

 

Daesung waves goodbye to the aliens and walks away…..

 

Top:  Am I that obvious? I’m covered.

 

Bom: your voice you pabo!...

 

Top: ahh…**smiles underneath the mask**

 

Bom: Why are you here?

 

Top: I just want to drop by here to see you, and want to inform you personally that I cannot join the dinner that we plan later. Mianhe  noona…

 

Bom: oh!!...I see…. **sad face**.

 

Top: I bring some coffee…Maybe we should sit there. **points at the free chairs**

 

Bom: anyways, thank you for visiting me here… ummm… why can’t you go in our dinnerdate?

 

Top removes his Hood and mask….

 

Top: well…You know that I approve the movie tazza right? There was a meeting for all the cast in the movie, a get together. So…. I guess, I can’t just cancel that since it is a work and Im the lead there. Bommie, I’m really sorry. **holds bom’s hand**.

 

Bom: ofcourse I understand your decision. You must go since you are the lead there seunghyun.**smiles***

 

Top:thanks bommie… I know it is again a time of busy me.so… how was the shoot?

 

Bom: It’s really o.k….Me and hayi are having a blast. **chuckles**

 

Top smiles looking at his one and only girl that he loves so much. But suddenly top hugs bom.

 

Bom: w..what are you doin!! Someone might see us seunghyun!

 

Top: I love you bom……thank you!

 

Bom heart melt to this sweet man that he loves also, saying those 3 words really makes her happy and makes her feel that she is loved, especially if it is seunghyun.

 

Bom responds to the hug……

 

Bom: I love you too….

 

Top: My bombom….

 

Bom: My tabi! **smiles**

 

Bom: I must go….we will have a photoshoot  to continue…..

 

Top: o.k… me too….

 

Bom and top stands up looking at each others eyes….

 

Bom: yah!!..choi seunhyun, don’t flirt with your female lead lover!!! If you will, I will kill you…**shows top her punch fist**

 

Top: arraso….

 

Top hugs again bom, and said their last farewells then top left the area.

 

Bom thought: This man is really lovable.