Fixing Up/ Explain to someone or not?

yg family secret couples

Gd came running and pushes youngbae away from dara…

Gd:yah! Youngbae.. what the are you doing with my girl?... stay away from her…

Yb:kwon jiyong.. don’t tell me to up.. what did you do to noona.. why is she crying .. don’t let her cry…you stupid man…! How many times did you want to make her cry…??!!!

Dara:yah you two!! Stop!!!!**yells**

Gd:You don’t know what the problem is!!… don’t tell me im like a stupid person…you!!!....

Youngbae punches Gd on the face…

Gd: hey!!.. what did you did to me im bleeding!!.. want a fight huh?!!you want dara noona to be yours huh?!!!

Yb:jiyong stop this!!.. **shakes GD’s shoulder**…don’t talk to me like that!.. where friends.. wake up.. think straight!!

Dara:youngbae-a , can you leave us alone.. we will fix this up…

Gd thought:what did I do.. to dara? To youngbae?....kwon jiyong, think wise.. im really covered with jelousy… aiisshh!

Yb: I will go now… you two fix this problem.. jiyong-a, don’t let dara noona cry  again…or else, you will not expect what will happen next… you now what I mean….see you noona!

Dara and GD talked…. Fixing their problem which is related to kiko and chaerin on stage earlier…. Which resulted good, they are now patching things up again…

THE NEXT DAY

3:00 am

Top: aishh…. This boys really are dirty… aigoo!.. if I will have a son, I will really teach him to be hygienic.. cleaning the surrondings and his thinks… this locker room stinks.. now I know why seungri is really upset being a maknae in our earlier years.. doing this and that…hahaha…

Then suddenly someone opens the door’s locker room…B.I and Bobby appears…

B.I: oh!!!..top hyung? Is that you?**shocked**

Bobby: oh!!.. top hyung?....why are you cleaning here?!

B.I and Bobby: oh!...we forgot…..Anyeong sunbaenim…

Top throws the towel and mop on his hand to wave at them..

B.I: sunbaenim… why are you here? This really early?... are you cleaning?

Top: ah.. y..yeah!.. I want to clean this room.. aigoo, you must hae time to clean you locker.. as I see.. it is really messy..

Bobby: **bows** Im really sorry.. we are really sorry… we will take charge top hyung…

B.I: Mianhe.. top hyung..Im really thankful for you concern…

Top thought: stay cool top….. act well..looks like they believe your skit..

Top: ah.. don’t need to be like that… don’t be sorry! Its normal… aishh!.. Im really tired…I’ll go now.. bye..

B.I and Bobby bows to top walking away..

Bobby: top hyung really is weird…his a famous celebrity, yet he cleans our locker room.. I really idolized him!..**smiles**

B.I: yeah.. we have a janitor here.. they clean our mess.. but why did he do this?**holding the mop on his hand**

Bobby: handsome and talented yet weird…..hahaha…

6:00 am

Bom is throwing up again looking pale….

Minzy: unnie, are you o.k?

Bom: bwoaack….I..I..Im fine..

Minzy: unnie, did you do something with oppa?!.. are you perhaps pregnant?!

Bom: yah!!.. don’t say things like that!!...

8:20 am

Bom is now at the yg gym… doing her daily exercise while suddenly her stomach is in pain…

Lee Hi: bom unnie, you look pale.. lets go to a clinic..

Bom: yeah your right….

Bom and lee hi arrived at the nearby clinic….

Doctor: Ms. Park bom Lee…

Bom:hmm….

Bom thought: oh my Gad!!.. hope im not pregnant!!

Doctor:What did you eat lastime? When did your headache, stomachache and continuous vomiting started?

Bom thought: what did I eat lastime hmm??...... oh! The spaghetti my sister bought!

Bom: Doc, a spaghetti that my older sister bought..

Doctor: you have been suffering from food poisoning lately.. and I have something to tell to you…

Bom: what is it doc?

Doctor whispers to bom’s ear : Your baby is now gone….. your white jeans has a red blood behind you..Im really sorry Ms. Park…are you aware you are carrying inside you?

Bom: huh?!!im pregnant!!!

Doctor: Did you hit your stomach earlier?

Bom: nehh… when I did my exercise ealier at the gym..

Bom thought: oh! … hope she will not question who is the guy..

Doctor: who did you make love too?... do you have someone right now?

Bom thought: I knew it..

Bom: ahh.. Im a private individual when it come’s to this doc…mianhe.. I will not share it…

Doctor: it’s o.k,,, but… it’s because… I knew him..hehehe

Bom: what??!! So.. who is he then doc?

Dctor: choi seunghyun…top of bigbang..

Bom is stunned at the sudden statement…..

Bom: ah…ah…**blushes**

Doctor: aigoo… topshii, is really in fire to make love to you… he is being careless!! Aigoo….making you pregnant..

Bom:..umm… how did you know about top?

Doctor: well, Me and top’s sister are friends… and she told me about you two…. Don’t worry I will keep this secret.. trust me!**smiles**

Bom:**stands and bows**..oh! thank you doctor..please understand it is not easy if it will be known to the public.. thank you for keeping our secret…

Doctor: ah.. .hahaha.. your really are cute Ms. Park…take some medicine’s to keep you healthy…

Bom then goes outside the room where she and the doctor talked walking slowly as if time is slow, going outside the clinic.. hiding under her hood and cap…bom then greets lee hi a soft, warm smile and sits beside her…

Lee hi: unnie.. so are you o.k now?... what is the illness?

Bom: food poisoning….

Lee hi: did you now take meds?

Bom: hmm.. thank you for your concern lee hi ah!!

Bom then looks to the noon sky…at the window….

Bom thought: im pregnant with top’s child!!... my son/ daughter left me unknowingly..Im a stupid person not even taking care of myself…and now look what happened**tears are falling on bom’s cheeks**

 Lee Hi: unnie???

Bom thought: things will be fine…God must have take her or him away because this is not the right time….aigoo!!...**sobs** should I tell seunghyun about this?

Lee Hi: unnie, why are you crying?

Bom faced lee hi: should I tell him or not?

Lee hi: huh?.. who’s him?

To be Continued………………