Alien moment

yg family secret couples

 

Gd: because my darongiee..~~

Dara: what?

Gd: earlier, Top hyung went to the yg building to give bom noona her you know girl thing… and..

Dara: girl thing what do you mean?

Gd: umm..her brassier that was left in his villa, and the funny thing is  I caught him smelling the undergarment when he is standing alone in the Comfort room… I was really shocked..

Dara: Why does he have bom’s undergarment?

Gd: remember the time when we are in his villa for celebrating his omma’s birthday?and the ones who are drinking at late night was me, you, top hyung, youngbae,seungri, chaerin, and Gummy noona..

Dara: ahh… that night! Aigoo..seunghyun really get bommie mad at that night..

FLASHBACK

@ the choi’s residence (11:00 pm/ top’s mother birthday)

Bom wears:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VZ-mWp9ofF4/Uc5kuDlZRxI/AAAAAAAAIQw/4K1ep2Q0ElY/s934/cute+dress+online+9416ap3+(2).jpg

Top wears:http://my2ne1outfit.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/choi-seung-hyun-and-balmain-contrast-shirt1.jpg

Gd:http://www.hancinema.net/photos/photo116421.jpg

Dara:http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v1/1266469763_1/Cheap-Large-Size-Korea-Casual-font-b-Dress-b-font-Party-Evening-Elegant-Peter-Pan-Collar.jpg_220x220.jpg

The  guest enjoyed the food and greets the birthday celebrant the party really went well enjoying the food that was served and top who is welcoming the guest and the yg family arrived and greet seunghyun’s omma… Then the other guest are going home, while the Yg family stayed for a little longer because there are drinks that was prepared by top’s Father. Seungri, Gd, Gummy, Taeyang and Top are in the balcony, drinking some wine to warm themselves up while dara is talking with chaerin and Lee so hyuk at the corner of the pool, while bom is sitting alone at the poolside standing and enjoying the night sky sipping her cocktail drink.

Dara yelled: bommie come here.. Lets have a chitchat..

Bom: Im fine.. . I want to have a moment darong..

Dara: o.k,..

Cl: what’s wrong with unnie, unnie?

Dara: I don’t know… what’s her problem..

LSH:ahh.. seunghyun and bom didn’t have a fight also…

Cl: what is she thinking?**looking at bom’s direction**

Bom thought: aeyoo….What if Yg will know that we have a relationship that is more than friends…Will he suspend seunghyun or me?... This keeps getting me worried.

Top saw bom at the corner of the pool playing water then stands up, Top goes to bom’s  direction.

Top: babe? What are you thinking?

Bom: n..nothing.. I was just enjoying the night sky isn’t it beautiful?

Top:hmm… so….**top grabs bom’s waist and talks in her ear** bommie, Your in my villa.. wannado it?**husky y voice**

Bom: **smiles** pabo, give this day to your omma, not with your pleasuring needs…

Top: I was just kidding….**laughs** Why so serious jagi?

Bom: Im not….

Top: you are….

Bom: im not…

Top: Yes!!! You…. ARE….!!**shouts**

Bom: yah….!! You’re an alien…..

Top: you are..you need to cool off…**smiles**

Then the sudden bingu top has been unchained, He grabs bom’s hand and He jumps while pulling bom, a splash of water could be seen, all of them watches the two aliens who are soaking wet…

Dara: w..what the .. what happen?

Lee so hyuk: What happen?

GD: aigoo… This hyung and noona of ours..**smirks**

Bom rise from the water: ah….Whats wrong with you?**pissed tone**

Top: hahahha..cool down noona…

Bom: aishh….**swims going to the stairs of the swimming pool**

Top: oh!!..bommie, I really like your behind..**smirks**

Bom: ert!!.....**walks angrily**

Hye yoon:bom are you o.k…?mianhe for my brothers actions..

Bom: it’s o.k….

Bom then changes to her hye yoon’s clothes…

Gd yells to top that is still in the pool:hyung.. you’re really daebak!!!Hahaha…

Top: Olleh!!!!!!**shouts**

END FLASHBACK

Dara: aigoo..they are really weird…

Gd: yeah..oh! Babe,  Is 2ne1 will go to the premier of top hyung’s Alumni?

Dara: I think we can’t go. We will be performing in Japan…Tell seunghyun we are so sorry, give him my regards…

Gd: o.k babe….I think hyung did that because he misses  bom noona so much… and also because of his request to give him space so that he can concentrate on his role for the Movie. And now he acts like that…aigoo!!..see you then babe..

Dara: bye……**waves and winks**

Walks in separate ways……..

Dara : Ji, wait a minute…**forms a gun on her fingers and acts as she targets Jiyong**

Dara : Bang…**blows the tip of her fingers**

Gd :**holds his heart and acts as if he is shot** ouch….**laughs and forms a heart shape on his head**…

 

********************************************

Hows the update everyone?

Thank you new subscribers.. Do enjoy my Fanfics…