Inlove

yg family secret couples

Mama 2013 was finish and bigbang and 2ne1 are back in seoul, they have a 4 day break before doing their activities, 2ne1 will have promotions and bigbang will finish their japan tour along with an special act from their dongsaeng, Winner. But a news shakes the whole YGE as the news was said that teddy and han ye sul are dating for 6 months.Bigbang and Yg himself new about the romance between teddy and her, gladly the public understands and are happy for the dating couple.  As the news spread CL was the most shocked member in 2ne1.While bom , dara and minzy easily accepts and understands the news.

 

 

2ne1's dorm

Dara: chaerin, let’s have our breakfast, Im the cooking chef today!! Oh! Jiyong, youngbae and seungri are here in the dorm to join us. I know your awake… Get up now! Minzy is also here.

 

CL: ………

 

Dara: chaerin-a!!! what are you doing?! Are you that depressed about the news?.. aigoo.. clear your mind up. Don’t think that much about that!

 

Cl: ani…unnie….**groans **

 

Dara: open the door!!! I’ll break this door, if you will not!!

 

GD:  D , just give her some time. I think she is just shocked, about the revelation. ** holds dara’ s hand and pulls her away the door**

 

Dara: aigoo... Im really worried…

 

Gd: Chaerin is a strong woman, I know she just want to think about her heart this time, she really admired teddy hyung for some time now. And you also know that. She will eat I’m sure of it, she will go out of that room and eat some food. Don’t worry.

 

Dara: hmmm..**nods**

GD and Dara are now going to the dining table to eat along with the others and talking about teddy’s love…

 

MEANWHILE @ teddy’s studio

 

 

Top and teddy are doing work till 6 am and haven’t slept. Teddy wants help form top for the rap beat for the bigbang comeback in 2014.Top swirling on the chair while touching his eyes and teddy closing his eyes for a minute to relax. Then suddenly bom enters the room along with a lunch box.

 

 

Bom: good morning teddy oppa!!

 

Top: oh!.. you’re here?**watches bom with squinted eyes**

 

Bom: yup!!**smiles**

 

Top: is that for me, babe?

 

Bom: yeah! I made it with all my heart,  so Im sure it is delicious. It is specially for you.

 

Top: hmm.. thank you!**kissed bom’s lips and puts the lunch box on the table**

 

Teddy: aishh… seunghyun don’t do it in front of me…its awkward!!

 

Top: hyung, you have someone now, so.. I guess…..

 

Bom: It will not be awkward….kekeke~~

 

Teddy: there’s no wonder you two fit for each other! Your brains are like twins!! Childish…I’ll just go to the cafeteraia to get some breakfast.

 

Bom: o.k… oppa!bye~~….

 

Top holds bom’s hands while caressing it….

 

Top: bommie, my eyes really hurt… I want to sleep…**aegyo mode**

 

Bom touches top’s face and is walking towards the black sofa to sit.

 

Bom: well.. go back to your house or dorm to sleep..**worried tone**

 

Top: I don’t want too… I want to sleep here..

 

Top sits beside bom and is now in a sleeping position, Head on bom’s milky white thighs.

 

Bom: hey!...

 

Top: just this time bom.. Let me lay on our thighs, I really want to sleep..can I?

 

Bom: fine.. It really shows on your eyes.

 

Top: w..what shows?

 

Bom: your darkcircles..**giggles**

 

Top: aishh.. your making fun of me noona!

 

Bom: just let me be….

 

Top: hum, me a song babe..so that I can sleep well..

 

Bom: o.k….

 

Bom hums a song to top still sleeping on her thighs, while ruffling his hair…..

 

Top: Saranghe….

 

Bom only smiles while looking at this childish, handsome guy whom she loves.

 

Top is now snoring;  Bom was busy reading fan letters on her IPad while having her headphones on, to listen music.

 

Suddenly a person knocked, bom didn’t hear the knocking so the lady slowly opens the door….

 

Han ye sul: t…..teddy?..

 

 

Han ye sul didn’t saw teddy on his office but instead saw a sleeping t.o.p on park bom’s milky white lap.Bom was in complete shocked, her body cant move, her sences are being freezed.

 

 

Bom thought : ottoke?!! She saw me and seunghyun….

 

Bom stands from her sit and bows to han ye sul….

 

Bom: anyeong noona.. W..w…what brings you here?? Teddy oppa?umm….

 

Still han ye sul has her wide eyes and shocked face on, slowly top has woken up groning because of bom’s voice.

 

Top: hmm… (groans).. Babe, w..what are you so being noisy about?? Why did you move I’m sleeping you know!!

 

Top slowly saw a woman with a hat and scarf on, looks like a fine woman.

 

Top: w..who..are….w..wait!! I’ts ye sul noona??**shocked**

Teddy then enters the room….

 

Bom: Umm.. unnie, he is just sleeping on my thighs and theirs no meaning to it! Dongsaeng and noona relationship.**bows then smiles**

 

Han ye sul: hahaha..babe then?

 

Top: Im sleepy noona,.. Ive mistaken her as my girlfriend..**blank face**

 

Teddy: what’s the commotion here ??  You’re here!

 

Han ye sul : n..nothing much. Some children being caught.**smiles**

 

Teddy hugs han ye sul as a greeting…

 

Han ye sul: Im here with a  breakfast box for you.. I want to talk to you also…

 

Teddy: about what?

 

Han ye sul : us!!!... You know right?! The media and everything.

 

Teddy: o.k….Lets just eat at the lounge area, babe….

 

Han ye sul: o.k……

 

Top: umm.. wait.. I want to clear things noona.. we are nothing..

 

Han ye sul:fine then…. that’s what you say!. Topshii, remember be careful on your relationship!

 

Bom: unnie, we are not really!!

 

Teddy: yah! You two.. she already knows about you two… also jiyong and dara’s realationship.

 

Bom: ommo!.. really??

 

Han ye sul: don’t need to panic bom..**smiles**

 

Top: oh!..**bows**

 

Bom: please do keep it a secret unnie..**smiles then bows**

 

Han ye sul: ofcourse….

 

Teddy and han ye sul are no going out the room but han ye sul lastly want to add something…..

 

Han ye sul: oh top!! Your really lucky to have a y girlfriend and her thighs serve as your pillow.hahaha.. bye bom and top!***waves then closes the door**

 

Bom: aigoo….**touches her cheeks**

 

Top: its safe… don’t worry…

 

Top then received a messege….

 

 

 

Start of convo

Messege

 

Topshii, ye sul sure is teasing you two..Im sorry! She really is funny right??!

 

To: top

 

From: teddy hyung

Top replied…..

 

To: teddy hyung

 

Hyung, yeah she is! Me and bom are really worried that she know about us. Good thing she knows already!.. And sure you have fallen for her bad hyung!hehehe….

 

From top

 

Teddy replied

 

W..what do you mean?

 

From top

 

Top replied

 

What is this wallpaper on your computer? Aigoo….hahaha

 

Teddy replied

 

Aishh!! Just leave it alone..We are cute there .I like it! So leave it alone. Get out on my studio now!

 

 

End convo

 

 

Top thought: aigoo.. yg’s main producer being soft in front of noona…

 

Bom: teddy oppa is cute…hahaha…

 

Top: yeah! Lets go out now?

 

Bom: o.k…..