Secret love

Korea? Blame Infinite.

Authors pov

(November 8)

A week passed since it was Rebbeca's birthday. Infinite had to cancel thier ticket back to Korea only because of Rebbeca's birthday. Thier next flight will be on November 10. Since Infinite did not have a house in Philippenes they had to stay in Rebbeca and Rianna's house. It was alright since they hade a huge house.It was winter holidayfor Rebbeca's and Rianna's school. They went to the beach and had fun during that week..Rianna and me argued less and startedd telling eachother secrets.. Myungsoo and Rianna became closer each day.Rebbeca thought the two were in love with eachother. But turned out she was right.

*Flashback*

Rebbeca's pov.

Infinite, Rianna, and I, went to the beach. Sungjong oppa and I were busy playing in the freezing cold water chatching and splashing water on eachother wen i heard a voice behind me.

" Hey, Rebby can i talk to u a minute, please." I turned around and saw it was Rianna.

"yeah, jongie oppa 'ill be back in few minutes." I told sunjong oppa.

" arraso dongsaeng." he replied.

I went out of the water grabbed my towel to keep me warm and went towards Ria.

"yeah, what is it?" i asked her

" umm... You know how u always tease me and Myungsoo oppa right." she asked or told me i did not understand but i just answered her ." Dae. I do why?"

"because i..i..umm..i"She stammered

"You what? Go on speak fast!" I asked her to hurry up.

" I .. aish.. how will i tell u ..i-" She stammered AGAIN. but i cut her off and started shouting at her .

" you what? you stammer and take a lot of time... Yah! u said "i..i..i" like 10 times already!" i started loosing my patience

"Yah! how will i tell  you if you keep interrupting me!" she fired back at me. *I guess she is right*

"okk.. mianhae now tell already!" I told her.

" I like myungsoo oppa .. But" she caught my hand and continued her sentence." you are not gonna tell anyone."she told me

I just sat there dumstruck. I did not know what to say.. I was happy and the same time shocked.

"OMO!! i knew it, I knew it! AAA!!! " I shouted out loud and started dancing around like a fool.

" shhh!!" she tried to calm me down, but i guess it was too late because i caught attention of Hoya and Dongwoo oppa.

"You knew what?" Hoya oppa asked me.

" I knew that-" but Rianna covered my mouth and continued the sentence for me.

" She knew that i could get my parents to buy Rebbeca a new mobile.. thats all" she answered.

*AA!! that girl ..no problem i will not tell the whole of infinite, i will only tell sungjong. heehee*

We 4 went back were the others were.

"come on guys we have to head back home.its getting late." Sunggyu oppa told us.

We all agreed because .First we were all hungry and 2nd we wanted to a warm place since it was winter.

When we reached home i pulled Sungjong oppa to my room and told him everything that happened tin the beach. His reaction was also the same reaction i had. But then i got shocked more when he told me this.

"Myungsoo hyung told me, since im the closest to him, that he like Ria noona too" " OMO chincha!!.. daebak oppa this is soo great!. Cant we get them together? eh ehe ehe ehe?" i kept pulling his sleve.

" Nope we cannot" he told

"Wae?" i asked with a pout.

"Because they are already a couple."

" Ehh?" i asked him confusingly.

" Hyung told me that they are secretly dating.But the problem why they are not doing it openly is because of you parents" Sungjong explained.

" Ughh.. but cant we make my parents know that myungsoo oppa is a good guy." I asked him.

" I guess so. but 2 people cannot do it we need the whole group to do it." Sungjong said.

" okk then lets go tell the others." I told him

" dae, kaja." he told

We went out of my room. sungjong went to infinites room and i went to get Rianna.Soon we all gathered around Sungjong oppa's bed and both of us hesitated to start the conversation, because we knew how myungsoo oppa nd Ria would react if they hear this. Finally both of us gave up fidgeting and sungjong oppa staretd the conversation.

" Umm. First of all Myungsoo hyung... Rianna Unnie.. Mianhae,  but i have to do this."sungjong told I face palmed my self because i knew he took the wrong words to start the conversation.

"Ani! ANI! ANI! SUNGJONG!!" Both myungsoo and Rianna shouted.

" Whats going on?" Woohyun oppa asked.

"umm the thing is-" i was gonna tell them what was going on but Ria covered my mouth.

" Ria noona and myungsoo hyung are-" sungjong was about to tell. when Myungsoo oppa contiued the sentence and Ria removed her hand off my mouth.

" We are a couple.aish" Myungsoo oppa told.

" MWO!!" Everone exept Ria, Sungjongie, and I shouted.

" Dae, oppa and I.. We are dating.

" See was that so hared to tell?" Sungjong told Ria and Myungsoo.

" WAH!! im soo happy for u!!" Sungyrol oppa said and jumped on Myungsoo and Rianna.

"Why didn't you do it openly?" Sunggyu oppa asked.

" Well thats because of mum and dad" Ria said and pouted.

" Hyung, you know why we told the others?" Sungjong asked myungsoo.

"Ani." He answered

" We wanna help you to, by telling her parents. Right guys?" Singjong asked.

"dae!" all of us said loudly and happily.

"arasso, but how will you do it?" Ria asked

" Simple, by getting Sunggyu oppa to talk to mum and dad, in a way that they agree."I smiled and told it

"WAE!!! why me?"Sunggyu oppa whined.

" Thats because you are the oldest and you also understand how to talk to elders."Sungjong told.

"Aish! Arraso i'll do it but only for Myungsoo and Ria.Not for you and Rebby." Sunggyu said putting his toung out.

" YAH! OPPA!!" I said and threw a pillow at him.

"Fine.. i was just joking." He said giving up

" You wanna tell her umma and appa now or tommorow?" Myungsoo asked

" Tommorow.. i wanna sleep now .. im to lazy today" Sunggyu oppa said.

We all went to our rooms and slept. *I wonder what the others must be thinking right now heehee*

I slowely drifted of to sleep. DREAM LAND HEAR I HEEHEE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------