Why are they bullying her?

Korea? Blame Infinite.

Chapter :- Why are they bullying her?

Authors pov

Class was over. It was lunch time. Rebbeca and Cody wanted to ask Minhae to eat lunch with them, but never got the chance cause the new girl went out the class really fast.

"Ohh well. I guess we'll have to ask her later. Come on im hungry, lets go!" Rebbeca pulled the pouting Cody. He really wanted her to eat lunch with them. They first waited for the Ricky,Seunghyun and Baekho who's class was next to theirs.When they met up, they were on thier way to the cafeteria when they hear screamings.

"Help!! Please dont hurt me! Let me go! I never did anythng to you!" Someone begged from nearbye.

"Oi TS, Is it only me or is it Minhae's voice?" Cody asked Rebbeca.

"Aish! I think she bumped into Soora and the others. Come on we cannot just stand here and do nothing! Lets go!" She pulled Cody's arm.

"Who is Minhae?" The others asked.

"Well explain later." Cody said.All 5 of them followed Minhae's voice. They came near the staircase , at the entrace of the library. 

"Oh look down there." Cody wisphered to Rebbeca.

There they were. Soora and her 'wannabes' were pulling poor Minhae's hair. And poor Minhae was crying, begging them to stop hurting her.

"Give me all the money you have you Br-" Soora was saying but she got cut of.

Minhae's POV

I was "Captured" by some fat gir, who were asking for money! All i had was so much as $0.

"Aye, tss got a new victem eh?" I looked up and saw  ONE GIRL with 4 HOT guys. The girl went forward and had an evil smirk on her lips. The main bully sighed and turned around on her heels.

"What do you want Rebbeca?" She asked displeased of Rebbeca's presence.

"I see you met the new girl, Kim Soora." Rebbeca never wiped the smirk of her face which made Soora even more mad.

"Yes, I did. So what do you want?" Soora asked annoyed.

"Oh nothing. I would just like you to hand over the girl to me OR keep bulling her, but if you bully her you will have to face me... Again." Rebbeca became serious and pulled herself right in front of Soora.

"Ok! ok take her! she is not worthy anyways! Sheesh" Soora stomped her feet and left. I fel on the ground due to the pain they cause me.

"You ok?" Rebbeca asked me

"Y-yeah, I am."  I tried standing up but failed. I fell on the floor again..

* You just wait Rebbeca, i will show what being hurt is.. you just wait.* a thought was said from nearby.