parent's reaction

Korea? Blame Infinite.

Rebbeca's pov.

"Rebbeca, wake up.. Rebby wake up!!" I heard a male voice.

I woke up in middle of a wonderful dream. *Who the heck woke me up?!?! I'm gonna beat him black and blue!*

" What do you want?!' I asked still not opening my eyes.

"Come down for breakfast, then Sunggyu hyung should ask your parents about Myungsoo hyung and Ria unnie." The voice said. And i guessed it was Sungjong oppa because he is th only one who calls "hyung and noona" because he is the smallest.

*well yeah he acts smaller than me*. " ya oppa, i'll come give me few minuets." i finally opened mt eyes and said." Now go out of my room please." i said in a sleapy tone.

" ok dongsaeng" he said and went outside. I went off my bed and went straight to the bathroom. I hade a quick shower brushed my teeth and went downstairs for breakfast.

" Goodmorning Mom and Dad, Good morning Ria, good morning infinte." i said

" Good morning rebby" they replied

They were all at the dining table eating breakfast. I went took my plate and seated my self next to Sunggyu oppa. I nudged his side to call him.

" what do u want?" he whispered  looking at me .

"Your supposed to ask my parents about Myungsoo oppa and Ria remember?" i whispered back.

" yeah i know i will ask about that later." he said. i nodded and went back to my eating.

We finished eating and Infinite, Ria and i, we went to Infinite's room and started talking.

"You know even if your parents agree about this relationship, you too wontbe able to meet each other." Dongwoo oppa told

"why?" we all asked him.

" Because Myungsoo lives in korea while Rianna lives In Philippenes!" He said in a high pitched voice.

" Yeah hyung is right... Umm Ria you wanna go to korea?" Myungsoo oppa asked Ria.

Everyones eyes widenend even mine.

" No no no no no, She cant go to korea!"I told myungsoo opa.

"Yeah Rebbeca is right. I dont know the language, dunno the way. and.. and what about school? "She told in a worried tone.

"No problem about that, Rebby can come, anyways she LOVES Korea!" Myungsoo oppa told.

''I would like to come, but first you should check with my parents right. So its better not to get our hopes up." I said.

"If Rebby will go, then im okay with it." Ria said with a grin.

"YAY!! then Sunggyu hyung go aske thier parents palli!!" Sungjong shouted with joy.

" Oh, Sunggyu oppa do as if me and rebby dont know about this plan. Ok" Ria told him.

"No problem dongsaengi." he said ruffeled her hair and went out to talk to our parents.

Sunggyu's pov.

*Im so nervous! what if umma and appa kill me! aigoo, all because of these kids*. I went out of the room, and turned around to see evryone gathered behind the door to see what will happen. *They think its soo easy to do this. AISH!!*

I was searching for umma. And as usuall i found her in the kitchen cooking.

"Umma!" I told and backed hugged her. Everyone in infinite calls her Umma and the father Appa because that's what we call parents in Korea, and because they treat us like thier own kids.

"Hello sunggyu" she said. "Are you hungry because food is just goingt o be ready" she said and she smiled.

" No umma" I told and left her and made her turn around to face me.

"I want to talk to you and appa about something."I said with a little bit of a serious face.

"Did the girls do something?" she asked with a questioning tone.

"No.. Well yes. Its Rianna." I said.

"what did she do?" she asked.

''Myungsoo.... likes her and Rebbeca told me Ria does to. It would make both of them happy if they.. umm you know what i mean.'' I told her. * Did i say something wrong?* 

"ohh. so whats the problem with that?" she asked

"nothing.. let me continue. Myungsoo confessed to her and she said yes. But the thing is he lives in Korea and she lives here in Philippenes." I told her.

"She said yes! thats... thats  GREAT! .. yeah i know that but i cannot do anything that she can live with myungie in korea." she told. Wow did she just say yes!!

" Thats right, so i thought we would take Ria with us since we have a private jet i guess its ok and we will give her education there."I told her.

" Well, im fine with it. But Ria should say yes. If she doesn't then i cannot force her.'' She said

" Aren't you worried. You just said yes like that!" I said suprised.

" She is a big girl now, she can take her own decisions. I'll talk to her father about it and i will annoy him uptill he says yes ok." She said patting my cheek.

"REALLY!!! I love you umma!" I said then hugged her.

"I'll go ask Ria what she thinks about going to korea."

I went back to my room and told them everything that happened. They all seemed happy about it.

"Ok, now tell mummy that i said yes but i'll go only if i can take Rebby with me." Rianna told me.

" Ok, but what if she asks why?" I asked her.

"Just say that Rebby knows every inch of that place and she even knows the language."She told me

"But i don't know EVERY inch of that place are you crazy!" Rebby shouted  in a wierd way *I guess she is shocked thats why she shouted in a wierd way*

" Do you wanna go to Korea or what?"Ria aked Rebby

"I do wanna go'' Rebby Replied.

"Ok now i'll go" I told and left the room again.

"Umma, i asked Ria and she said yes, BUT she will go only if Rebby can come to. And i asked Rebby she also said yes. Is it ok with you." I told.

"Yeah, its ok with me and i asked your Appa about it he said its alright with him.'' she said.

" Ok i'll tell them about it ...Oh and umma Now im hungry." I said and touched my growling tummy.

"Yes food is ready, i'll set it up on the dining table. you go and call the others and come to eat." umma told and left.

i went back to the room and told them everything again.

"Thank you oppa" Rianna and Rebbeca told me.

" Thank you hyung" Myungsoo told me.

"Your welc ome guys . Now come to eat umma made food already." I told

"ohh yes im hungry" Everyo one told and went to the dining room.

We all ate happily and our day also passed by happily.