First day of school!

Korea? Blame Infinite.
Rebbeca's  pov
 
I was sleeping soudly when i heard a loud high pitched voice.
"YAH! REBBECA IF YOU DONT GET UP BY THE COUNT OF 3 YOU ARE DONE FOR!!!."
'' ok ok, i am up dont kill me'' I said and opened my eyes only to see sungjong oppa jumping on my bed and screaming his head of at me.I turned around to look at my clock and guess what time it was. It was freaking 6:00 in the morning!! 
"AHHH oppa it is only 6 why are you waking me up now huh?" I threw a pillow at him.
 
"Because you dummy you have school today, did u forget?" He said
 
" Ahh. I forgot mianhae heehee " I said and stuck my toungue out.
 
"Ok now go dress up for today and then we will go to school arraso?"
 
"Dae." And with that sungjong went out of my room and i did my morning stuffs and wore a crop shirt and black skinnies, put a little bit of eyeliner and went downstairs. I looked around and saw woohyun oppa making breakfast in the kitchen as he pouted. He looked adorable.
 
"Morning oppa!" I told and waved.
 
"Ah Rebby u awake, now come on, breakfast is ready." 
 
"Dae. Oppa why you so pouty early in the morning?" I asked him. He smiled then came closer to me and said or… screamed
"Because YOUR SUNGJONG OPPA CAME BOUNCING ON MY BEAD AND SHAKING MY HEAD AND YELLING "pali hyung we have to go to school, make us some breakfast" he mimiked sungjongs voice.
 
"Oh" was all i said and ate my breakfast.
Rianna's pov
 
"Wake up sleepy heads, we have to go to school today!." I heard a baby voice and i assumed it would me Sungjong. I threw a pillow at him and told him to get out of my room. Well it is actually "OUR" room because myungsoo oppa and I were sleeping in the same room with our arms around eachother. Heehee me so cheesy!
 
I slowely pushed away his arm from my waist and went to the bathroom and had a shower. And then i went back to our room and woke oppa up, but softly not like how sungjong woke me up. Instead of waking up pulled me into the bed with him.
 
"Yah oppa we better go now or sungjong will come again and scream. So palli.” I Somehow made my way out of the bed and pulled him up and pushed him to the bathroom. After he was done we went downstairs and saw everone at the table eating breakfast. 
 
Authors pov
 
They all finished thier breakfast, said thier good byes and they were on thier way to school. 
"You nervous Rebby?" Sungjong asked Rebbeca.
 
"Ofcourse!" She replied.
 
"wae?"he asked " Is it because it is your first time to go to a korean school or because you are scared that boys wont like you?" He said smirking. Rebbeca smirked back and replied.
 
" Har Har har." She fake laughed. "No oppa, it is not because of that. it is because YOU are here." With that she walked ahead of him leaving him speechless on the road.
 
Once they neared school they heard a ear-piercing scream.
 
" OMYGOSH!! IT IS SUNGJONG OPPA MYUNGSOO OPPA AND SUNGYEOL OPPA!!!" One girl said. Then one by one everyone started looking the “Popular kids” way and started screaming thier names. Poor Rebbeca and Rianna were not knowing what to do so they left the three boys and went ahead to the administrators office.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo We are new students." Rianna said as she and Rbbeca bowed at the girl. She was probably a little older than Sunggyu oppa. She had no ring in her finger which indicated that she was not yet married.
 
"Oh you must me Rianna and Rebbecca, Let me give you your scheduals." The girl said. She printed out some papers and handed them to the two girls and told them to sign a sheet. 
 
" I will inform y-“ The door opened. “OMO! ARE THOSE BOYS A PART OF INFINITE?!"She screamed really loud and Rebbeca and Rianna had to close thier ears.
 
"ahem, Dae." Sungyeol said and bowed.
 
"We are also new students. So we would like our scheduals please." Myungsoo said.
 
The girl nodded and printed out sheets of paper, gave it to them and made  made them sign a paper.
 
"Umm, My name is Park hyena but you call call me Hye." She said trying to flirt with myungsoo.
 
"umm excuse me but MY BOYFRIEND is already taken." Ranna said with a fake smile and pulled him out of the room. Rebbeca, Sungjong, And sungyeol followed close behind.
 
“Ouuu someone sounded jealous!” Rebbeca Sungjone and Sungyeol teased.
 
“A-Aniyo! She was flirting with him. Which girlfriend will just let their boyfriends to be flirted with?” Rianna said blushing a little bit because she was embarised.
 
"Hey Rebby let me take you to your class room ok." Sungjong said.
 
"Ok. We are going to our class. Bye Rebby! Make many friends and have fun in your class!" They said. They all kissed Rebbeca good-bye and left. Sungjong and Rebbeca went to Rebecca's class room.
 
" Bye Rebby! make new friends ok? I know how good you are at making friends. I  will go now. Take care" Sungjong said. He then bent down and kissed Rebbeca on her forehead and left. Rebecca entered her class. Every single one of them was glaring at her. The class room became silent.
" YAH! How do you know Infinite's Maknae, Sungjong oppa?" One girl hissed.
"That's because he is my oppa." Rebbeca hissed back. The girl mocked her but said nothing an sat back down on her seat.The teacher was not yet there so she just looked for a seat to sit in. She found one seat next to the window. As she made her way down to the seat, she heard the other students whispering behind her back.
 
" Why was she with Sungjong oppa?" One girl said.
 
"Did you guys see how he kissed her on her forehead!? I am so jealous of her already!"Another one said.
 
And when Rebbeca Sat at the place she chose, the whispering became more and more cruel.
" who the heck does she think she is! why is she sitting at oppa's place?" Another one said.
 
" Man that girl will get it when oppa comes and sees someone on his seat.
*Who are they calling oppa?* Rebbeca thought
*What do they mean by " she will get it"* She just shrugged off the whispers and sulked in her seat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------