Dorm and Manager.

Korea? Blame Infinite.

Rebbeca's pov

Our plane landed in korea. I took my handbag and went out of the plane with Rianna and The Infinite Oppa's. We checked out and went outside the airport.

"Wahh! Korea is so PRETTY!" I shouted.

"Yes now let's go to the dorm and rest. Ok rebby? Woohyun oppa told

CAB 1:- Myungsoo, Rianna, Sungjong, Rebecca, Sunggyu 

CAB 2:- Hoya, Woogyun, Dongwoo, And laugages.

They entered it and wentnear to thier dorm. Sunggyu and the other's cab came first and then Woohyun and his little gang.

Rebbeca's pov.

When we all were there together we went inside te building. I was amazed. It looks Wow.

 

We went to the elevator and went to level one. Wow the inside was much more amazing. The tiles were wooden, the walls were painted blue. It was beautiful. Sunggyu oppa took the keys out and opened the door. I just stopped and stared at it. It was DISGUSTING! Everything was thrown EVERYWHERE. PIGS STY ...yucky, yucky, YUCKY!!! I turned and took a look at Ria unnie's expression. It was WORSE than mine, we are used to cleanliness, since umma was a neatfreak.i looked at Sunggyu oppa and his expression turned into a questioning smile.

"umm, ehem, umm ... I dont know what to say but, HYUNG!!!!" Sunggyu screamed through the door. All of us closed our ears, Damn he shouts loudly. I need to take care not to make any mistakes incase he gets angry and shouts like that again.

"Neh?" We heard a voicce coming from a room. We all looked there and found a young guy, i guess his age is around 30ies, coming out of the room.

"What is this?" Sunggyu asked, his voice raging like a dragon.

"Oh i was just cleaning up the rooms and thought you guys wont need these stuffs, so i threw them out. Later i will throw them in the garbage." He said

"MWOH!?!" All of them screamed, and again me and Ria unnie had to cover our ears.

"Oh come on, they were all junk. Sungjong, do you need your teddy bear? Arn't you too big to have one anyway?" The guy asked sungjong

Hey, why cant he notice me and Ria unnie? Are we invisible or something?

"Ahh! Hyung! I need my teddy! I cannot, i repeat CANNOT throw it, It reminds me of someone special." Sungjong said, his expression looked like he was about to cry

*Someone special ehh?* i Looked at him and gave him a questioning look. He just looked at me and shook his head wich ment *IT WAS NOTHING*. I nodded and turned towards the man.

he just shook his head and stopped. His eyes widened. I looked where he was looking at it turned out to be Rianna. Oh FINALLY!!! he found out. Man this guy takes a PRETTY LONGGGG TIME.

"Who are you, are you a stalker of somekind. We dont want you here! Get lost now or else I will call the police!" He shouted at unnie. I widened my eyes and looked at that guy with hatred. I was about to say something but someone already beat me to it.

" YAH NO ONE TALKS TO MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT NOT EVEN YOU MANGER HYUNG-NIM!" Myugsoo oppa shouted very loudly. This time i did not close my ears because i wanted to hear what he was gonna say. I must say, My sister got herself a pretty caring boyfriend.

" O-OH M-Myungsoo-ah, I dint know that... Mianhae!" He said and started bowing.

"Ani hyung, its not your fault... Please stop." Oppa told him. Manager oppa turend towards unnie.

"Mianhae.. I did not know... Cheongmal Mianhae!" He said and stared bowing again.

"Ani oppa, like Myungsoo oppa said, it's not your fault.. I should have introduced myself before hand.

"Well before any one things i am a stalker. Annyeonghaseyo Rebbeca imnida. But you can call me Rebby. I am Rianna unnie's younger sister." I said and bowed.

"Ohh annyeong. naneun Manager kim-san imnida." He said.

"Umm hyung... We wanted to ask if they can stay here, in our dorm, with us... Please hyungie!" Hoya oppa asked.

"ANI!! no no no way!  I can't let 2 girls stay with 7 BOYS! are you ok with yuor brain?" Manager oppa SCREAMED.

"Hyun but it is only till they get a new house! Please hyung ... pwetty pwesse with the cherry on top?" Woohyun oppa asked and started doing his aygeo. OMO HE IS SOOO CUTE !!! *_* 

 

"Aish ok, ok... but if anything happens DONT BLAME ME .. ok" He said

"Neh hyung kamsamida!" They all said and ran to hug thier hyung.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------