Not again!!

Korea? Blame Infinite.

Chapter :-  Not again!

 Authors pov.

The next day as Rickey said, he and Rebbeca went walking to school. Since they left early and their house were only 5 minutes away from school, they reached early. No one was at school except for the nerds.

“Aigoo I should have known this would happen. Gosh! We are so early! Ricky-ah it is all your fault!” She started blaming him.

“How is it my fault? I am not the one who told to go early to school! It was umma.” He defended himself.

“ Heehee I had to blame someone.” She sheepishly said and stuck her tongue out.

“Such a kid!” He said in a disgusting tone

“I am a kid. Problem?” She replied with a “You-have-a-problem-then-fight-me” face.”

“Nope.” He hesitated.

Few minutes later Cody, Baekho and Seunghyun came.

“TS!” Cody came and hugged her. That moment all the girls started glaring and whispering stuff about Rebbeca. Then the other two also hugged her and the glaring and whispering became louder and meaner.

“So TS how is your new home?” Cody asked.

“Oh. That house is AMAZING!!! It has 2 floors and my room walll color is my favorite color Blue!” Rebecca stated describing her house.

“ And you know what the best part is?” Ricky said.

“What?” They all asked including Rebbeca.

“How do you know my houses best part?” Rebbeca asked. Everybody became curious at Rebbeca’s question.

“Let me at least tell the best part!” Ricky said getting a little impatient

“OK! Sheesh man!” Rebbeca frowned.

“Heehee. The best part is that SHE IS MY NEIGHBOR!!!” He screamed out loud.

“MWOH?!?” Everyone shouted excluding Rebbeca.

“Oh that! Yeah that is the best part I guess.” Rebbeca sheepishly.

“Hyung your sooo lucky to have noona as your neighbor! I wanna stay with you then noona can buy me food EVERDAY!!” Baekho said pouting a little.

“NO! no no no no no never! I am not rich to spend all the money on your food! You know I am lucky that myungsoo oppa, umma and appa give us some money for refreshments or else we would be soooo poor!” Rebbeca made and ‘X’ shape with her hands.

“Aww noon, I thought you loved me!” Baekho said pouting more.

“Aigoo this kid!" She facepalmed herself and continued with a fake smile. "Noona loves you aygie-ah but I have not enough money to buy myself a simple chain I liked in the market.” 

“I understand. But at least gimme a hug so that I know you don’t hate me.” Baekho said. He did his aygeo which Rebbeca could not resist so she hugged him.

“YAH! STOP DOING THAT! HOW COULD YOU FORCE SOMEONE TO HUG YOU! I AM SURE BAEKHO IS SAD TO HUG A ANIMAL LIKE YOU!” A sharp and annoying high pitched voice was heard. They all turned around to see… SOORA! 

*Great what a ay to start my day* Rebbeca thought