New house?

Korea? Blame Infinite.

Chapter :-  New house?

Author’s pov.

Weeks passed. Rebbeca and the four boys got closer. They all know eachother very well and not only that but they even tell each other their secrets. Rianna and Myungsoo were busy with their stuffs about what Rianna had told in the earlier weeks and infinite stayed the same : dorkey.

“Yah! Aygie! Give me back my photo!” Rebbeca screamed.

“Aniyo!” Baekho screamed back. “Noona looks kyeopta in this!” he made thumbs up.

“But noona thinks she looks ugly in it so please Aygie-ah. Give back noona her photo.” Rebbeca begged.

“Aniyo. Noona can I keep it please!! When I grow up I want something to remember the best noona in the whole wide world!” Baekho said as he spread his arms out wide.

“ NOOO!!! If you want a picture of me then why don’t you take one when I am big not when I am small, with boyish hair, and I am hugging a koala!” Rebbeca said then pouted.

“ok. Give me a better picture then.” Baekho said.

“Come here then.” Rebbeca said. She took his cell phoneand took a picture of both of them. He gave Rebbeca a kiss.

“Kamsahmida noona! Saranghae!” He said

“Nado saranghae dongsaeng-ah.

“Aish they are soo loving with each other. Anyone would mistake this noona-dongsaeng love for a couple love!” Cody said.

“Why you jealous TB?” Rebbeca teased.

“Pssh jealous? Me? No way! I have you as a twin why would I be jealous?” He said and placed her on his lap.

“Ok now Cody anyone would think this is a relationship. Not Twinnie love.” Seunghyun said.

“HYUNG!! NOONA IS MINE… LEAVE HER!” Baekho shouted and tried pulling Rebbeca out of Cody’s lap.

“Aygie-ah do you know why I call you that?” Rebbeca asked him.

“Because I am like a baby, very cute?” Baekho said putting his forefingers on his cheeks and smiling cutely.

“Becaise you act like one.” She said and pinched his cheeks.

*you make me go insane, she gives me so much pain. I won’t back again~~~!* Rebbeca’s phone rang. She checked the coller ID. It was from Rianna

( Rianna. Rebbeca.)

“Hey!”

“Hey! Rebby listen. We got a new house. We have to move now, we need to pack our things. So I’ll come and pick you up from…. Where are you?”

“Oh I am in TB’s house. How is the house? Big? Small? Come on tell me!”

“See for your self! I’ll be ther in 5 minutes.”

“ok see you then!”

“Bye.”

“Whats up?” Cody asked. “ I heard my name.”

“We found a house for me and Rianna to live in. now since I have to pack my things and all I have to go. Ria is coming to get me now. Bye!”

“Bye!” They all said and Rebbeca excited the house.

There I stood in front of a 2 floored house. 2 floors for 2 people? Wow isn’t that a lot?

“Wow!” Was all I said.

“I know!” Ria answered.

“Ok girls do you want to see the inside or what?” Mr. Jung, the old owner of the house, he looked like he was in his 40ies. He was wearing bandage on his head and was walking with crutches.

“Ya sure.” We said                              

He opened the door and there showed a beautiful hallway. The wall was painted peach. It was certainly pretty. He led the way to the hall. And again we were amazed. A lighter peach was used for this wall. It had a huge tv and 5 sets of couches. He then took us to the kitchen. It had the color of the sunset. (when the sun sets the reddish color wish comes on the clouds that color). He led us upstairs to the rooms. There were 4 rooms.

"This is my eldest sons room. He is an artist so he painted the walls himself." He said rather proudly.

“This is gonna be my room!” I exclaimed,since those were my favorite colors, and booked my room before Ria could take it. We then went to the next room. It had shades of light and dark pink It too was pretty but pink is not my style.

"This was my daughter's room. Since she s small and girly she chose pink." He said a little embarrised.

The next room was pretty purple. It was the best room.But i still prefer blue.

“Now this is my room.” Ria said. She liked the color purple so yeah.

"Haha glad you liked it. This was my other sons room. He loved purple so yeah." He smiled.

And the last room. It was prettier than any room ever seen since it was the master bedroom.

“Wow! Now I wish I hadn’t chose that room.” Both me and Ria said together. It was orangish wood. And since the sun rays were shining on it it looked prettier.

“But maybe when mum and dad come to korea they would want this room” Ria said.

“yeah.”

“Haha you girls liked it didn’t you? Now I will leave, annyeong!” He said and left. 

"Oh wait. Mr. Jung!" Ria shouted after him.

"Dae?" He answered.

"uhh.. won't your kids want the things, the beds, the wall photos and all?" She asked him hesitatently.

"Ahh. No no. they... will not want it anymore." He said, he had kind of tears in his eyes.

"Why?" I asked slowley looking at the tears forming in his eyes.

"They.. they died in a accident and i was the only one who servived." He said giving a slight smile. Ahh that explains the badages and crtuches.

"Mianhae. Were sorry about your loss." Both of us said. he nodded and left.with that  Ria and I went to Infinite’s dorm and started packing up.