A Minnie fight with the 'drama-queen'. And a secret of bullying

Korea? Blame Infinite.

Chapter:-  A Minnie fight with the ‘drama-queen’. And a secret of bullying

Authors pov.

“What do you want?” Ricky asked.

“Back of Ricky. This is my fight now.” Rebbeca said coldly.

“What do you want?” Rebbeca asked the same question.

“Me? Oh I just want you to-” Soora came closer to Rebbeca’s face. “- GET AWAY FROM MY OPPA’S” She screamed as her saliva sprayed over Rebbeca’s face. Rebbeca wiped the saliva of her face.

“And why do you think I would do that?” Rebbeca coldly asked.

“Because the boys don’t like you.” She replied with a smirk.

“WHO SAID WE DON’T LIKE HER?” Cody shouted.

“I SAID SHUT UP! NOW IT IS MY TURN TO SPEAK. YOU BOYS WONT SAY A WORD UNDERSTAND!” Rebbeca screamed with fury. Her eyes looked like they wuld go on fire on any moment.

“ W-we u-nderstand.” The shut their mouths. Never they’ve seen Rebbeca this angry. And they never even thought she could become this angry.

“See, this is what I mean. You even shout at them and treat them like dogs. What kind of a girl are you? I guess that’s why they have to act so nice around you. They are only scared that they will get beaten by you because you loose your temper really fast.” Soora said with the same smirk on her face.Now Rebbeca had enough. She got really mad. She went forward and caught Soora’s arm twisted her around so her back would be facing Rebbeca’s front.

 “I am pissed because of you. I am not the type of girl who fights with someone for fun! You and your dum wannabes really need to get away or else I will end up hurting you so bad that people will call you ugly and no more will they obey you. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!”  Rebbeca screamed, hurting soora's arm with every word she said.

“Y-y-yes now please leave me. It hurts, leave me pleaseeee!” Soora begged. Rebbeca left Soora’s arm.

“I swear! I will get back at you! I will make The boys hate you too. I will make sure they will leave you. If I don’t get them, you don’t get them either.” Soora threatened and left the Over furious Rebbeca.

“I JUST HATE THAT GIRL! OH HOW I WISH I COULD CHOP HER INTO PIECES AND FEED HER TO THE DOGS!” Rebbeca screamed.

“YAH! Noona! Don’t say that! That’s not good manners.” Baekho said frowning.

“MANNERS? MANNERS? YOU’RE TALKING TO ME ABOUT MANNERS? LOOK AT YOURSELF EATING LI-” Rebbeca stopped shouting.

 *Crap! Now look what I did!* Rebbeca thought.

“N-N- Noona?” Baekho said being scared.

“I – I am very sorry Baekho! I didn’t mean too. I am just sick and tired of that Soora bullying me every day. I got really angry and I couldn’t control it. You know how I hate bullying.” Rebbeca was on the verge of crying. Tears were already forming up. Instead of saying something Baekho just came and hugged Rebbeca. This actually shocked her. She expected him to be scared of her and try to stay as far as he could. But it was the opposite. Eventually Rebbeca hugged back.

“I- It is alright noona. I understand how you feel. Before I met they hyungs, I was bullied also buy some guys in my old school, when I was in grade 5.” He said weeping.

“M- Mwoh? You were?” Rebbeca broke the hug and stared into his eyes with her hands on his shoulders

“D-Dae. I hated it a lot. I never told umma or appa. I just kept the scars hidden. Now it is all cured. I am not beaten up by anyone now. Because of hyungs I am safe. And now you’re here too so I feel much, much safer.” Baekho said and smiled. Rebbeca ruffled his hair and hugged him again. She felt really happy having all these best friends of hers.