My First Friend?

Korea? Blame Infinite.
 
 
 
 
My First Friend?
 
 
 
Authors pov
 
 The teacher came in like 5 minutes or so and he asked if there were any new students since the Admin told him that there would be a new student. When Rebbeca heard this and she stood up. 
 
"Ahh so you are the new student. Come on up and introduce yourself."
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Rebbeca. You can call me Rebby. I am from America and just moved here with my sister." She bowed and looked at her teacher
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Rebbeca i am your homeroom teacher Mr. Shin. Welcome to seoul arts middle school. You ca-"
Mr. Shin got disturbed my a student who just entered the classroom.
 
"Mianhae songsaeng-nim(teacher), I got caught up with my brother's fans ."The boy said bowing. His Blonde fringe covered his eyes when he got up. 
 
"Ahh no problem, i understand. " Mr. shin said smiling. " Go take your seat now."
 
"kamsamida songsaeng-nim." He said bowing again, he then smiled and went to his seat. 
 
*Wow this dude is sooo cute! i thought he was a girl with short hair when he entered the classroom!* REbbeca thought.
 
"Ahh Rebbeca about your seat, You can sit next to.. umm go sit next to Woo Cody ok?"  Mr. shin said
 
"MWO?!?" The whole class, exept the boys, shouted. Rebbeca looked up at them weirdly for shouting so loud.
 
"Any problem class?" Mr. shin asked with a frown on his face.
 
"Ah ani." The class said again but they did not stop whispering.
 
"Umm Songsaeng-nim, I would sit next to this Cody guy but i do not know who he is." Rebbeca told her teacher.
 
"Oh he is the one." Mr. shin said and pointed to the guy who entered the classroom late. Rebbeca's eyes widned when she saw the guy waving at her like a mad person.
 
"Oh.. Ok." SHe bowed at her teacher and made her way to her teacher.
 
Rebecca's pov.
 
Omo this cutie? Like seriously out of all these freaking guys why him?! ohh maybe my luck is just good heehee.
I made my way down the classroom, i heard everone of those girls whisper something bad about me. I just ignored them and sat down next to this guy. The window on my left and him at my right.
 
"Heyoo my name is Cody! I am 13 what about you?" Cody said. and put his hand out.
 
"Oh hey my name is Rebbeca and for short you can call me Rebby. I am also 13." I said.
 
"ohh i thought i would be your oppa. I am on October 28,1999 and you?" he asked. I stared at him with eyes wide open and my mouth hanging down as if it would touch the ground.
 
"Wae? is there something wrong?" He asked in a serious tone with a frown on his face.
 
"D-D-Dae. E-Even I-I am O-on the S-s-same day!" I said stammering since was in shock.
 
"OMO! I guess that makes us twins!" He said and hugged me. And yet again my mouth went hanging. Everyone single girl was glaring at me.
"From now on i will call you "twin sister" in short TS, Ok?" He asked
 
"Dae and i will call you Twin brother. Short form TB." We laughed at our little nicknames and high fived eachother then  hugged again.I felt the girls glaring at me again so i stopped and sank down on my chair. 
 
"The kingka is hugging the newbie?!" One girl said. Kingka? Whats that? What? I never went to school in korea so I DONT KNOW!
He stopped hugging me and smiled at me.
" Umm.. Cody. What does Kingka.. mean?" I asked him. He started laughing his head off.
" You dont know what kingka means?" He sadi between his laughes.
"Ok, chill. Kingka means the popular guy in school, and for the girls it is called "Queenka" Teh popular GIRL in school." He explained.
"And why are you popular?"
"Oh thats because i have a brother who is famous in korea which makes me famous at school." I was going to ask him who the guy's name was but damn these fangirls of his would not stop glaring! i felt uncomfortable.I sulked into my seat... again.
 
"Whats wrong?" TB asked
 
" Your fans are glaring." I said then pouted.
 
"Aww ignore them they are just jealous." He smiled and patted my head. i cheered up and then he asked me another question.
 
"You have siblings?" 
 
"Oh nae! I have a big sister her name is Rianna. And whats your brother's name?" I asked him back
 
"Oh, his name is k- “ *RING RING RING* “ wow the bell rang. I guess we’ve been talking together the whole period!” TB said.
 
“ Yeah.” I said and packed my books. 
 
“Hey you wanna sit with me and my friends in the cafeteria?” TB asked me. 
 
“ Yeah sure” I smiled
 
“awesome! Let’s go to your locker first then to mine and then to the cafeteria ok?” TB asked.
 
“We have a locker? How come the admin girl never told us?” I questioned him.
 
“I don’t kn- wait a minute what do you mean by “us”?” he asked.
 
“Oh My sister, her boyfriend kim myungsoo and Sungjong and sungyeol and me!” I pointed out.
 
“Aren’t those boys from infinite?”  He asked.
 
“Yeah. why surprised?” I asked teasingly
 
“Oh no. my brother, I was telling you about, is Kevin from U-KISS.” I gaped at him was he lying? Maybe not since he has some girly features.
 
“Oh wow” Was all I said.
 
“Now come on let’s get you your locker key.” He told me.
 
We went to the admimistrator's office again, got my locker key and TB forced her to give me a locker next to him. And Dang! it worked. She even tried to flirt with TB! I mean a girl age of maybe 20 is flirting with a 13 yeah old.. how funny can that be?! We kept our books and went to the cafeteria.
I was nervous to meet Cody’s friends, I mean will they like me because obviously the will also be kingkas if they are friends with Cody.
Wow that ord is so weird saying it.. yet it was funny.. King-ka hahaha