Mother-Daughter talk

Korea? Blame Infinite.

  Chapter:- Mother-Daughter talk

Rebbeca’s pov

We were eating cookies. The one Rickey’s mom made for us. And it was Delicious! We ate all of it. WE checked the time and it was already 8 pm.

“You wanna eat Rebby?” Ria asked.

“Nah. I am not hungry, we just ate cookies. I’ll pass and go to sleep.” I replied.

“Mhm, mee too.”  She said

I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth changed into my night clothes and went to bed.

-         - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - --

Rianna’s pov

After Rebbeca went to bed I went to my room and searched in my box (we just moved here so all our things are in boxes and stuffs) which says * DO NOT TOUCH. ONLY RIA* I searched for  small treasure chest. There was a lot of dust on it so I blew the dust of and started coughing. I opened it. Inside I had my chain which I was given at birth. My whole family has one of this. It is like tradition to give the same kind of chain for the whole family. Some papers and one picture.  I took out. In the picture was of 2 babies in a ladies arms. Looking at that I couldn’t hold the tears and I started crying.

*Mom! I have to tell this to Mom!*

I took my phone and called mama.

Rianna mom

Hello?

Hey. Mama Ria here.~~

Ahh! Ria how have you been? How is Rebby and Infinite?~

We are all fine. Mama I wanted to ask you something.~

Yeah go ahead.~

Do you remember… *I started choking a bit.* Rian?~

…..  

Mom?~

Y-Yes.. I do.~

I saw him. He is here in korea.~

WHAT?! He is? Gosh I –I wanna come to korea now and meet him! I –I want to come!~

No! No Mama you cannot come. He does not remember you. He does not even remember me! You cannot come.~

Oh God… DO you know how happy I am? My baby is still alive and he is somewhere! I have given up hope long back.~

When are you going to tell Rebby? I am sure she will go mad!~

I told you when she is 14. She will be big enough to handle this.~

Ahh. Did you know how mad I went when I found out? I ran from the cafeteria to the roof top. And Myungsoo chased me. I told him everything. He was like Our family life is soo twisted.~~

Haha. He is protective around you.~~

Yeah. Mama you know Rian is Rebby’s Bestfriend.~

What?! No way. Are you serious? Gosh that is worse now. She will find out that her bestfried is her… Her voice trailed off not wanting to mention anything further.

That’s why I asked you how will Rebby-

“How will I what Ria?~~”