Rebby?! Ricky?!

Korea? Blame Infinite.

Chapter:- Ricky?! Rebby?

Author’s pov

After Rebby left to go to her “new” house. The whole room, Cody’s room, became quiet. After 5 minutes or so Cody spoke.

“Guys.. Did you see umma’s reaction when she saw Rebby?” He asked.

“Yeah it was so obvious. She literally went mad!”seunghyun said shivered.

“Yeah. She closed the door right on her face. Lucky Rebby that she was standing a bit far or else her face would get smashed.” Rickey said.

“Hyung… Why do you think she did that?” Baekho asked.

“Molla dongsaeng. Molla.” Baekho sighed at what his hyung told him.

“Well guys I will get going. My mom told that we are having a new neighbor so I have to go to greet them.” Ricky told. He scrunched up his nose and got up from Cody’s bed.

“Byee hyungieee!!” Baekho said.

“Bye” Rickey answered and left the house.

Rickey’s pov.

When I reached home, my umma told me to freshen up. I, took a shower and came downstairs. My mom made cookies for our “new neighbors”. I asked her who were our neighbors and she said 2 girls and they lived across our house.

We went across and umma rang the doorbell. And ho and behold, look who opened the door!

“Rebby?!” “Ricky?!” Both of said together. Oh yeah it was Rebby! Yup she Is my neighbor! I did my little happy dance, and we hugged eachother. Yeah my best friend is my neighbor!

“Oh you two know eachother?” Umma asked.

“Umma this is Rebbeca but we call her Rebby. And Rebby this is my mother.” I introduced them.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Rebby bowed.

“Ah annyeong” Umma said. “Your name sounds familier.” Umma said and frowned.

“Oh now I know! You are the girl Rickey was talking about. He told me that you are his and the boys new bestfriend!” Umma said.

*Aigoo!* I thought

“Rebby who is it?” Ria came to the door. “Ah You know Ricky right? And this is his mom.” Rebby introduced.

“Ah neh I know Rickey. Oh Annyeonghaseyo Aunty” Ria bowed.

“Annyeong” Umma replied.

“Oh here I baked some cookies for you two. We will leave now!” Umma said

“Annyeong!” Rebby and Ria bowed.

“Rebby lets go walk to school tomorrow ok?”

“Okay! See you tomorrow!” She told and I went home.