Who is this girl?

Korea? Blame Infinite.

Chapter :- Who is this girl?

Author’s pov.

The next day also, Rebbeca and Rickey went walking to school. Rianna would go to high school with Myungsoo, Sungjong and Sungyeol. But Myungsoo, Sungjong and Sungyeol would go rarely school because they would have schedules. Rebbeca and Ricky reached early to school.... again. They soon met up with Cody, Baekho, and Seunghyun.

“Hey TB, Aygie and Layhyun.” Rebbeca said with a sleepy voice.

“Now look who is sleepy? Every time it is me eh?” Seunghyun smirked.

“Hey! I am sleepy only because this Ricky came extra early to my house. I was a sleep that time. And the way he woke me up was WORSE!” She glared at Ricky.

“Why what did he do?” Cody asked.

“He screamed that you, TB, got a heart attack and died. And I woke up with a scream that it really happened to you. When we came closer to school, he told me that he did all that only to wake me up!” She glared at him again.

“YOU WHAT?!? Yah! Hyung, how could you! I am well and alive here!” Cody pointed to himself.

“Heehee, Sorry Cody but she did slap me hard when she found out about it.” Ricky glared back at Rebbeca touching his poor cheeks.

“WHAT?! Don’t glare at me. You deserved it.” Rebbeca shouted.

*Ring~ Ring~ Ring~*

“Come on Rebby! Time for class.” Cody pulled Rebbeca and went to their class.

~~~~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*In the class room.*

Rebbeca’s Pov.

TB and I took our seats at the back of the room next to the window. The teacher came in minutes later, with a girl. She had a pretty face with hazelnut eyes. Her black, wavy hair hung from her scalps so smoothly and the bottom of her hair was dyed in puple color, hich hung below her shoulders. She was a cute dark blue long-sleeved dress and wore a necklace with a letter ‘S’ on it. She is soooo pretty.

“Good morning students. Today we have a new student, her name is Park Minhae. Minhae please introduce yourself.” Mr. Jung said

" Annyeonghaseyo! Park Minhae imnida! I am transfer student. please take care of me." Her voice sounded like an angle. I bet she sings. I looked around and found all the boys staring at her Well obviously.. i mean look hoe pretty she is!! My eyes landed on TB. He had his mouth hanging down. I quickly put my hand on his chin and closed his mouth.

"ehh.. mianhae TS, isn't she just a dreamy looking girl? she is soo pretty." he said with a dreamy voice resting his chin on his hands and his hands on the table.

"Boys." I sighed.

"Ok Minhae, you can go sit next to Youngmin." Mr. Jung said. All the boys started whinning including TB. Hey! i am already his seatmate!! why is he whinning?

"Yah TB! If you like her soo much why dont you call her to have lunch with us?" I advised him.

" Nah... i got a better idea!" My face brightened. Hey, i like her too.. not the way the boys do.. the friendly way.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Let's call her to have luch with us!" I went poker-faced. Idiot. -_-

"Arn't i a genius TS?" His sly smile made me wanna puke. Oh come on!!!!

"Yeah.. your the best." I still had my poker-face on. Stupid kid. i  told the exact same thing. How much more idiotic can he get?