MAMA!!!

Korea? Blame Infinite.

Chapter :- MAMA!!!

Rebby’s pov.

I did not get sleep so I decided to go to Ria’s bedroom which was a door next to mine. I heard her talking to someone. Her back was facing me. I was about to knock on the door when I heard my name so I stopped.

“When are you going to tell Rebby? I am sure she will go mad!” I heard Ria say.

*Me? What is she supposed to tell me. And why will I go mad?*

“Ahh. Did you know how mad I went when I found out? I ran from the cafeteria to the roof top. And Myungsoo chased me. I told him everything. He was like Our family life is soo twisted.”

*Eh? Oh is That the time she ran out of the cafeteria when I introduced her to TB?*

“Yeah. Mama you know Rian is Rebby’s Bestfriend. But he goes by another name.”

*Oh she is talking to Mama. Rian? I have no Bestfriend called Rian. I don’t even know a guy called Rian! Is Ria alright? Why is she lying to mama? oh wait... another name?*

“That’s why I asked you how will Rebby-“

*Ok that’s it now I have to ask her whats going on.*

“Ask me what Ria?” She froze on her spot. She slowly turned around.

“Uh – Uh nothing Rebby I was talking to mom about you 114th birthday.” She said. Her voice sounded scared.

“Oh That’s very believable. Who is this Rian? I have no friend called Rian.” I kept calm cause I didn’t want to shout.

“Trust me you won’t want to know right now. Mama and I were talking about it and we are gonna keep it as as a surprise.” She said.

“Oh Really then let me talk to mama.” I asked her. She nodded and handed me her phone.

“MAMA!!” I litterely screamed into the phone.

“Ahh Rebby! I am not deaf!” She replied.

“Heehee. Sorry.” I said.

“how have you been darling? How’s school and all?” She asked.

“It is fine! I made 4 friends and 1 enemy?” I said in a questioning tone.

“ENEMY!? Rebbeca what did I tell you about fighting huh?” She practically screamed

“She started it! She told one of my friend called seunghyun that I pushed her on the ground and pulled her hair when I did not do anything of that kind. Lucky me that he did not believe her or else I would loose a friend and guess what she was about to slap me but Ricky another friend of mine stopped her or I would have a huge hand mark on my poor cheek.” I complained as i touched my cheek thinking of the mark that would have formed.

“Sheesh what will I do with you! You are very lucky that your dad is not in korea or it would be his hand mark on your cheek not that girls!” She said.

“By the way Rebbeca how many guy friends you have and how many gilfriends do you have?” She asked.

“I have 4 guy friends and 0 girlfriends.” I said.

“WHAT?! Oh GOD! You are totally boyish! Now you started being friends with guys? Rebbeca I am sure I did something wrong sending you there. You were better off staying with me!”

“NO! If I stayed then I would have never met these wonderful people. Oh Mama I have this friend Called Cody woo and he has the same birthday, same month and same time as me! Except he is born 3 minutes before. AND we look sooo much like each other and we have the same habits and all. We are the same height and still he calles me short!” I told her. But mama did not reply to what I said.I think I just heard a sob. Wait. Was she crying? Why would she cry?

“Mama? Are you… alright?” I hesitated to ask.

“Y-yeah what would be wrong with me.” She said.

“OK that’s enough Rebby. I don’t have anymore money on my mobile so you have to say bye.’’ Rianna said. Oh I forgot to ask Mama why I first took the phone.

“Mama who is Rian?” I asked. And yet again it was silent. After few seconds she answered.

“That’s for your 14th birthday Rebby. Now go give the phone to Ria.” She said. Aigoo why?! I wish my birthday comes sooner so I can know about it! Anyway I gave the phone to Ria. Ria said bye and cut the call. She turned to me and told me to go back to sleep. I did as I was told.

Rianna’s pov.

After Rebbeca went I turned to my box and took out the picture of the lady and the 2 babies.  Yes that lady was my mom and the 2 children where…

Rebby and Rian