Cody's friends

Korea? Blame Infinite.
 
  Cody friends
 
Authors pov
 
Cody and Rebbeca were on thier way to the cafeteria. Cody was holding Rebbeca's hand and leading the way. When suddenly Rebbeca stopped.
 
"Something wrong Rebby?" Cody asked.
 
"Sungjong oppa told that he would come and pick me up from my class." She told him.
 
"Oh, Then lets just go to the high school buildings cafeteria and tell them ok?"
 
"Ok." They made thier way to the highschool building's cafeteria,the journey was really quiet because Rebbeca was busy fangirling over Cody holding her hands. I mean comeon! who wouldn't if a kingka holds someone's hand when he just met her few hours ago?! Anyways they went to the highscool building's cafeteria and they found Myunsoo, sungyeol,and Rebbeca.They were sitting in the near the entrance so it wasn't hard for Cody and Rebbeca to find them.
 
"Oppas i am going to have lunch with my friend ok?" She asked her oppas.
 
"But sungjong is gone to your class to pick you up." Sungyeol said with a frown.
 
"It's ok i will call him and tell him. You go have fun!" Myungsoo told.
 
"Thank you!" She told.
 
"But wait. Before you go, At least introduce your friend here!" Rianna told.
 
"Oh Guys this is TB- I mean Cody and Tb- I mean Cody this is You know who they are. 
 
“Okay... what... what is this TB buissness?” Ria asked.
 
“Oh, Rebby and I are born at the same day, same time, and same year. So she calls me TB and I call her TS.TB means twin brother and TS means twin sister, although she is short and chubby to be MY twin sister.” He said. I elbowed him to shut up.
 
“Yeah. AND you two LOOK alike too.” Sungyeol oppa commented. TB and I looked at each other. Well, what Sungyeol oppa was soo true. We DID look like alike WOW! 
 
“Omy GOD!” Rianna said and ran out of the cafeteria. Myungsoo gave me a confused look and followed her.
 
“YAH! You’re here?! I've been searching for you!” I understood that it was Sungjong oppa.
 
“Mianhae oppa! oppas will explain to you. I will get going now annyeong.” I told and pulled TB’s hand so we can go before Sungjong oppa asks anymore questions.
 
“Bye hyungs.” TB said. They just waved back.
 
Rebbeca’s pov
 
We made our way back to the cafeteria and went near Cody’s table, which, by the way, was on the far end side of the cafeteria. So like everyone was giving me glares when TB and i were going to Tb's table.
 
“Hyung! Where were you? I want my food NOW!” A cute looking guy with Black hair came up to Cody and pouted.
 
“Yah shut up! I am trying to sleep here!” A guy with brown hair and a sleepy face shouted at the cutie.
 
“You shut up hyung!” The cutie said with an annoyed voice.
 
“Yah both of you shut up!” Cody said.
 
“Dae!” both of the boys said obediently
sat back down on their table. 
 
“Guys this is TS- oh I mean Rebbeca and she is new here.” Cody said.
 
“Annyeong!” They all replied.
 
“Cody, What did you mean when you said TS?” The sleepy kid asked.
 
“Again?" Tb whined but still he continued. "Rebby and I are born at the same day, same time, and same year. So she calls me TB and I call her TS.TB means twin brother and TS means twin sister. AND we look like eachother too don’t we?.” He explained… Again.
 
One of the guys was drinking water and when he heard this he spat it out. I would have laughed if he hadn’t spat the water out on …. ME!!! 
 
“OMO!! Mianhae rebbeca! I didn’t mean to do it! Mianhae.” He said and handed me tissues. 
 
“Ani, it’s alright. “ I replied and gratefully took the tissue and wiped the water out of my face. I looked down to check on my shirt which were also wet. Since I was wearing a crop t-shirt it was sticking to my skin. I looked at TB and he nodded.
 
“Yah Hyung give Rebby your jacket her clothes is also wet!” The boy nodded and handed me his Jacket. I hesitated at first but then I just took it and wore it.
 
“Kamsahmida!” I said while bowing.
 
“Yah! No nead to be formal. Aren’t we friends?” He said.
 
“Nae, but I didn’t get your names.” I told him
 
“Oh right. I am Ricky. This sleepy head is Seunghyun and this is our Maknae, Baekho.” He pointed out.
 
“Oh annyeong. I am Rebbeca but please call me Rebby for short.” I said. They greeted back.
 
“ Hyung!!! GIVE ME MY FOOD NOW!!!!” Baekho shouted and Cody.
 
“D-D-Dae dongsaeng. Come one I’ll get you your food.” Cody faked laughed and happilly the maknae went with Cody.
 
“Gosh that kid can be soo cute but so scary at the same time!” I told
 
“Mhmm. You know, a week before school started, we all were hanging out with eachother near our favorite park, when Baekho got hungry and we told him to get food by himself. He got angry and he started biting me and screaming “ yummy hyung tastes like a burger!” The boys got him away from me and Cody ran to buy some food. He came back with 3 plated full of dudbokki from a stall near by and Baekho every single bits of it.” 
 
“Ouch that must’ve hurt.” I told him
 
“yup it did. You wanna see it?” he asked. Before I could answer he stood up and showed it to me.
 
“ouch!” I winced and schrunched up my nose at the view.
 
“YEAH, it hurt more than u can see it!” He screamed.
 
“YAH, WILL YOU SHUT UP!! PEPOLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!” Seunghyun shouted at us.