What should i do?

I Will Not Let You Being Alone Anymore....

After the two of them agreed with the deal,they went out from the dessert shop.They look at each other then sigh.Changmin didn't blame Yunho because she was the one that eating and ordering the dessert without looking the price.

"Hyung,mianhae...i didn't mean it"Yunho shake his head.

"It's not your fault."Changmin still felt guilty.

"Hyung,it was my faul,not your-"Yunho put his finger at Changmin lip.Changmin just obey it.

"It's no one fault,okay?"Changmin nod understand.

"By the way,where the hell is Jaejoong doing?"Yunho ask Changmin.Changmin shake her head don't know.Suddenly,Changmin phone vibrate.

"Speak of the devil,it was Jaejoong hyung!!"Changmin tell Yunho.

"Yah,Jaejoong hyung,where are you?"Changmin and Yunho can hear that Jaejoong was talking with a girl from the phone.

"I'm sorry,what did you said again?"Jaejoong ask Changmin.

"Hyung,where are you and who that girl that was spoke with you earlier?"

"oh,it was my coordinator and i was busy with my work now and mianhae because didn't inform both of you earlier"Changmin didn't understand what Jaejoong said.

"It's fine but what your job that make you forget about us"Changmin said.

"I said that i just forget to inform you guys because it was urgent,i never forget the two of you"Jaejoong said with sad voice.Changmin giggle.

"Okay,we understand and what is your job once again"

"Model.."

"What!!Are you serious?"Changmin didn't believe that Jaejoong jerk become a model!!

"Yes,i'm a model and sorry didn't tell you hehehe"Changmin pout and Yunho saw that and immediately snatch the phone from Changmin hand.Changmin let him.

"Jaejoong,Changmin is angry right now"

"Wae?"

"Because you keep a secret from her.."

"But i didn't mean to keep it as a secret,i just want to suprise you guys...."Yunho sigh.

"But it still mean that you keep a secret from her,didn't i told you already to tell her about that 'model thing'?"Changmin became angry when she know that Jaejoong and Yunho keep a secret from her.She snatch her phone back when Yunho still talking with Jaejoong.She turn off her phone immediately.

"Yah Changmin!!"

"What?!Didn't you two kept a secret from me?"

"What are you talking about,it was Jaejoong not me."

"But it still the same because you knew about that model thing too while i don't know any of it !!"Changmin rise her voice a bit.

"Changmin-ah,i'm sorry but i already told Jaejoong to tell you about that thing."Changmin glare at Yunho,then she walk pass through Yunho.

"Changmin,where are you going now?!"Changmin ignore Yunho call.

"Changmin,wait for me!"Yunho grip Changmin wrist.Changmin stop but didn't look at Yunho.Yunho didn't know what to do when Changmin become like this.

"Changmin,please listen to me."Yunho speak slowly.

"........"Changmin still silent.

"Changm-"Changmin push Yunho and try to pull her hand from Yunho strong grip.

"Let me go.I want to go home now!"Yunho was shock when he saw Changmin push him and even try to pull her hand against him.

"Yah!!"Yunho can't control his anger anymore.Then suddenly he hit Changmin stomach.

"Ouch!"Changmin touch that hurt stomach and suddenly throw up at the street.Yunho back to his sense.He didn't realize that he hit his Changmin.He try to help her but Changmin run away.Yunho chase after Changmin because he concern about Changmin.

Changmin POV

I was running away from him.Why he hit me?I just push him but he didn't have to hit at the stomach.It a waste that the food that i eat already come out from my stomach because i just threw up earlier.Now,i'm hungry again because my stomach was empty.I arrive at my house and come in.My umma was look at me.

"Changmin,what wrong?Why you sweating hardly?"

"I....i just had a running race with my friend,that all"

"Oh,you should take a bath,it so smelly"I grin and when to my room.

Yunho POV

I was searching for Changmin.I want to apologize to her.I think she will be angry with me now.I try to call her but she turn her phone off.What should i do?

End Of POV