Together As 3 Again!!

I Will Not Let You Being Alone Anymore....

After Changmin and Jaejoong done study,it's breaktime.Changmin went to the cafeteria while Jaejoong just follow where Changmin go.Jaejoong walk behind Changmin because he afraid that Changmin still angry at him.Changmin still thinking about something.

Flashback

When Changmin want out of the class,Jaejoong chase after Changmin and pulled Changmin right hand.

"Changmin-ah,can you guide me because i don't knew about this school yet"Changmin looked at Jaejoong and then looked at where Jaejoong placed his hand at.Jaejoong seem to understood what Changmin wanted,so his let Changmin hand go and Changmin nodded.Jaejoong was happy.

End Flashback

"Changmin,where are we going after this?I'm already tired."Changmin didn't look at Jaejoong.Jaejoong really abstinence when he talk,that person didn't look at him.Jaejoong stay patient and try to ask Changmin once again,but he didn't know that he let a wrong word out.

"Yah!!Minnie,can't you heard what i said earlier!!"Jaejoong say with half yell.Changmin stop after she hear that word.So she turn her back to face Jaejoong.Jaejoong didn't look at Changmin because he was busy checking his Ipod.Jaejoong stop checkong his Ipod when he discover Changmin lip almost on his.Changmin just stay calm.

They look at each other eyes.There is a person that accidently look at them.The person was shock then taking a picture of Jaejoong and Changmin.

Changmin look at Jaejoong seriously.Jaejoong just stay silent when Changmin start looking at him with that sharp but beautiful mismatched eyes.

"Jae,can't you...please don't call me by that name again."Jaejoong  was panic when Changmin voice tone is very coldly.

"What name?"Changmin sigh.

"The name that you always call me..."

"But you always like that name when we were little!"Changmin sigh again.

"Jae,a past is a past.I'm not Changmin that you always tease,bullied and played anymore.I'm already become a nerdy and evil Changmin and plus i'm a boy right now."Changmin say with tear streaming on his face.Jaejoong feel guilty,right now.

"Changminnie~"

"I said don't call-sniff-me with that name-sniff-again...."Jaejoong touch Changmin cheek softly.

"Ne,but please don't said that you are not my Changmin anymore and you must remember even if you try to became a boy,your real still a girl"Jaejoong smile at Changmin.Changmin stop crying after Jaejoong that sweet word.

"Thank you,jae for trying to entice me"Changmin smileback.

"Okay,still friend?"Jaejoong say at Changmin while try to shake hand with Changmin.

"No-"Jaejoong cut her talk.

"WAE?!"Jaejoong was upset because it was like what he want it to be.Changmin was laughing when she saw Jaejoong was making a sad face.

"Until you buy me a dessert!!"Jaejoong was blank.Then his expression change when Changmin told him that she was just joking.Jaejoong hug Changmin tightly and that hug make Changmin blush.So she try to hide it.

"Okay!After school,we go to the restaurant that have the best quality dessert,okay?"Changmin nod playfully.

While they talking to each other,the school bell ring.The two of went to the class together.On the way to the class,Yunho was waving his hand at them.Yunho was wondering why the two of them became closer.

"Yuo guys,when did you became friend?"Both jae and Changmin was laughing.

"Just now-"Changmin didn't continue her word when Yunho know her.

"Yah,Jung Yunho...H-how did you know that i was Changmin?"This Yunho was laughing.

"What do you mean that i don't know you,Your classroom was the one that told me hahahaha!!"Changmin bite her lip because embrass.

"Changmin-ah,i knew why you change so sudden....it's my fault and i-i'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt you with what i said yest-"Changmin touch Yunho lip to silent him while Jae who saw Changmin action feel jealous and envy with Yunho.

"Don't opologize to me,it not your fault.By the way,it my desicion to change,okay?"Yunho nod when Changmin remove her hand from his lip.

"Okay,it already lesson time,student!!"Mr.Kim HyunJoong suddenly interrupts.

The trio was shock then smile when the teacher opologize because interrupt their talk.


I'm really really sorry for the late updated!!I was busy with school and homework these day.This is all that i can do from now on but don't worry because i will update the story until the final.

Please support me because my exam is coming soon!!I hope it was easy and not to hard for me!!

SORRY!!